Marco Rubio is this election's Sarah Palin

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

Marco Rubio is this year's Sarah Palin. As a possible vice presidential pick, he is popular with the grassroots.

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 297 of297
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#288
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think.
Then don't read it maggot muncher. We are holding your EBT card ranssom.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#289
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been gifted with national defense, roads and bridges, traffic signals and city sewers. You pay for these and yet you fail to complain about them.
Not surprisingly, your individual gripes about being responsible and paying for health insurance instead of sponging off the rest of us is typical of Republicon leeches. You want, you want, you want, you want, you want but you expect everyone else to pay.
Mutt Romnutz, the greasy sociopath, wants to be POTUS and have the rest of us pay for his lifestyle while he stashes funds in Switzerland. There is nothing good, moral, decent, useful about any of you.


Statistics show secular progressives are charitable cheapskates. Of course they have little problem spending other people's money, but their own, not so much.

All of Romney's Swiss funds have had their US taxes paid so it is just another Democratic deflection from a stagnant economy.
Perhaps the government will mandate that every one who is at least thirty percent overweight must pay a federal exercise tax. LOL
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#290
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mr Bully WoodZ Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
This time read it even slower ya' stupid klan monkey:
Yo' poopface, it is only stupid klan monkeys like you, that are not happy with their sorry lives that wonder about life minus them. So if you want to know what life is without you, why don't you soak your dirty panties in gasoline (preferrably super unleaded), put them on, and go to your klan monkey meeting, sit on a burning cross. Now that is how you do it ya' stupid COONservative yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
This is another mediocre recording by Mr Bully WoodZ Esquire, Topix's resident mental retard......
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#291
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Obama Legacy

When the jobs data were released last week, it was revealed that only 115,000 new jobs were created, well below the 165,000 predicted by the media-anointed economic "experts," and significantly below the 125,000 jobs-per-month pace required just to keep pace with the number of people entering the work force. Yet in an apparent paradox, the unemployment rate dropped from 8.2 percent to 8.1 percent. Presumptive Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney explains half of it. "There is something about that 8.1 percent figure you ought to know," he told a crowd at a town hall-style meeting in Cleveland yesterday. "You might assume that that number came down from 10 percent to 8.1 percent because of all the jobs that were created, and that assumption would be wrong. The reason that percent came down was because of all the people that dropped out of the workforce."

Mr. Romney is correct. Much of the lower number is indeed attributable to the fact that 342,000 Americans gave up looking for work, and those people are no longer counted as being unemployed. Yet there is another, far more ominous element to the paradox that is part of the equation as well: the number of Americans receiving Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) has soared.

Since 2010, and directly coinciding with the time millions of Americans used up their 99 weeks of unemployment insurance, disability claims have risen by 2.2 million. And precisely like Americans who have given up looking for work, those receiving disability payments are neither counted as part of the workforce, or part of the unemployed. The rise in the number of claims is daunting. From December 2007 to April 2012, the number of workers receiving SSDI jumped 22 percent, from 7.1 million Americans to 8.7 million. According to economists at JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Morgan Stanley, that figure explains as much as one quarter of the decline in the labor force participation rate.

"How we measure and understand what's going on in the economy can be influenced by the degree to which various public-support programs are available and being used," said Michael Feroli, chief U.S. economist at JPMorgan in New York. "With a rising number of disability beneficiaries, there are both lower unemployment rates and lower participation rates."

That's an understatement. The latest drop in labor force participation, from 63.8 percent in March to 63.6 percent in April, represents the lowest rate since 1981 -- fully 31 years ago.....

http://patriotpost.us/opinion/arnold-ahlert/2...


2012 An End of an Error
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#292
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistics show secular progressives are charitable cheapskates. Of course they have little problem spending other people's money, but their own, not so much.
All of Romney's Swiss funds have had their US taxes paid so it is just another Democratic deflection from a stagnant economy.
Perhaps the government will mandate that every one who is at least thirty percent overweight must pay a federal exercise tax. LOL
Chris Christe would be able to balance the budget all by himself.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#293
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

downhill246 wrote:
The Obama Legacy
When the jobs data were released last week, it was revealed that only 115,000 new jobs were created, well below the 165,000 predicted by the media-anointed economic "experts," and significantly below the 125,000 jobs-per-month pace required just to keep pace with the number of people entering the work force. Yet in an apparent paradox, the unemployment rate dropped from 8.2 percent to 8.1 percent. Presumptive Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney explains half of it. "There is something about that 8.1 percent figure you ought to know," he told a crowd at a town hall-style meeting in Cleveland yesterday. "You might assume that that number came down from 10 percent to 8.1 percent because of all the jobs that were created, and that assumption would be wrong. The reason that percent came down was because of all the people that dropped out of the workforce."
Mr. Romney is correct. Much of the lower number is indeed attributable to the fact that 342,000 Americans gave up looking for work, and those people are no longer counted as being unemployed. Yet there is another, far more ominous element to the paradox that is part of the equation as well: the number of Americans receiving Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) has soared.
Since 2010, and directly coinciding with the time millions of Americans used up their 99 weeks of unemployment insurance, disability claims have risen by 2.2 million. And precisely like Americans who have given up looking for work, those receiving disability payments are neither counted as part of the workforce, or part of the unemployed. The rise in the number of claims is daunting. From December 2007 to April 2012, the number of workers receiving SSDI jumped 22 percent, from 7.1 million Americans to 8.7 million. According to economists at JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Morgan Stanley, that figure explains as much as one quarter of the decline in the labor force participation rate.
"How we measure and understand what's going on in the economy can be influenced by the degree to which various public-support programs are available and being used," said Michael Feroli, chief U.S. economist at JPMorgan in New York. "With a rising number of disability beneficiaries, there are both lower unemployment rates and lower participation rates."
That's an understatement. The latest drop in labor force participation, from 63.8 percent in March to 63.6 percent in April, represents the lowest rate since 1981 -- fully 31 years ago.....
http://patriotpost.us/opinion/arnold-ahlert/2...
2012 An End of an Error
Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive.

Can't refudiate that.

MIssion Accomplished.

It's a Slam Dunk.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#294
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistics show secular progressives are charitable cheapskates. Of course they have little problem spending other people's money, but their own, not so much.
All of Romney's Swiss funds have had their US taxes paid so it is just another Democratic deflection from a stagnant economy.
Perhaps the government will mandate that every one who is at least thirty percent overweight must pay a federal exercise tax. LOL
Total BS

Statistics show that you know nothing about anything including Mutt Romnutz hidden swiss bank accounts. Mutt Romnutzes refusal to divulge his personal information is telling to everyone but you peons.

You lick Ann Romnutz's horses' feed from the ground and thank the Romnutzes for their bounty.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't read it maggot muncher. We are holding your EBT card ranssom.
You are the flea on the worm on top of the cockroach in the bum of a sick cow.

Now that was fun!
Mr Bully WoodZ Esquire

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#296
May 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another mediocre recording by Mr Bully WoodZ Esquire, Topix's resident mental retard......
Thanks for the retard compliment. that makes me smarter than you. Your suck up compliment make me regret what I am about to do.

This time read it even more slowly:

This time read it even slower ya' stupid klan monkey:
Yo' poopface, it is only stupid klan monkeys like you, that are not happy with their sorry lives that wonder about life minus them. So if you want to know what life is without you, why don't you soak your dirty panties in gasoline (preferrably super unleaded), put them on, and go to your klan monkey meeting, sit on a burning cross. Now that is how you do it ya' stupid COONservative yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#297
May 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive.
Can't refudiate that.
MIssion Accomplished.
It's a Slam Dunk.
OBAMA’S DESPERATION OF HIS FAILING CAMPAIGN FLOAT TO THE TOP….

EVOLUTION: OBAMA NOW BACKS GAY MARRIAGE...CODE: I’m getting desperate to maintain my base.

REPORT: No Vineyard vacay for Obama this year...more signs of desperation and dropping numbers.

Sharpton: Republicans Declare 'War on Black People'...Hey Barry, let’s play the race card……………..it worked be fo wid da brothers.

WASHPOST: Romney mocked, assaulted a 'presumed' homosexual student when he was high school senior...SCRAPING THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL

ELLEN: Obama 'brave' for evolving...EVOLVING CODE: Flip Flopping on a Grand Scale. Desperation.

……….but Obama Still Has Not Signed 'Nondiscrimination Executive Order'

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#298
May 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the flea on the worm on top of the cockroach in the bum of a sick cow.
Now that was fun!
by the way, nioe tooth.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#299
May 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>by the way, nioe tooth.
Nioe? There you go making up meaningless words again.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#300
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>A lawyer? Big deal. An admission fee to to "the game."
A professor? LOL! A lie (big shock, huh?) He was a lecturer. A glorified TA. http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/obama-a-cons...
A state senator? In the Midwest, we call them pig farmers, personal injury attorneys and angry minorities. State politics is bush league.
Just what is a "community organizer," anyway? Oh, that's right...an angry "activist," usually minority or homosexual who can't get a real job.
Obama only leads among college educated women. He has lost the entire white male vote (aside from those who would struggle to throw like a man; IOW, effeminate guys like him.) Blacks won't turn out this time and the Jewish vote will be of Nixonian proportions (that means GOP.)
Muhammad Ali was the black Superman. Obama is the black Jimmy Carter (even Carter thinks he's going to lose.)
Dream on...Obama is finished already.
So, zippy. Let me get this straight.
Lawyer- A job that means nothing to you.
State Senator - Another job that means nothing to you
US Senator- Yet another job that means nothing to you

Would love to know what YOU do for a living besides
staying suck on stupid.

PS: Politics IS community organization, numbnuts.
Do yourself a favor and go back to school.
FOX 101 is not doing you any favors.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#301
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Nioe? There you go making up meaningless words again.
Yep, pretty soon I'll be as good as the liberals........

WASH POST Romney 'Bullying' Profile Contradicted

WASHPOST Changes Story, Doesn't Admit Error...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#302
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mutt Romnutz is now begging the other gay bashers to become part of his campaign.

He has not apologized for assault, battery and hate crimes. He needs to do so.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#303
May 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
Mutt Romnutz is now begging the other gay bashers to become part of his campaign.
He has not apologized for assault, battery and hate crimes. He needs to do so.
Why would Ritt Money apologize for his hatred of 'the gays'? Besides hating homosexuals, Mormons hate black people and Mormons hate young girls. That's why their old men rape them repeatedly under the guise of marrying them. Hell, they only let black people join their church because they HAD to due to outside pressure.

Mitt isn't the kind of man who apologizes for anything. By most accounts, he's not even human.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#304
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Why would Ritt Money apologize for his hatred of 'the gays'? Besides hating homosexuals, Mormons hate black people and Mormons hate young girls. That's why their old men rape them repeatedly under the guise of marrying them. Hell, they only let black people join their church because they HAD to due to outside pressure.
Mitt isn't the kind of man who apologizes for anything. By most accounts, he's not even human.
Mutt Romnutz is a sociopath. So many stories about so much lack of empathy.

- Seamus the dog on the roof
- The gay student he assaulted and battered
- The blind teacher he walked into a door
- The single, pregnant woman he harassed and threatened with excommunication

Mutt has a long history of sociopathic behavior and it is early days in the campaign. We haven't even started on Bain capital's destroying the lives of workers and profiting from massive borrowing or the swiss bank accounts he is hiding.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 297 of297
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••