GOP Leaders: Sarah Palin Must be Stopped

Full story: CBS News

Last night, Politico posted an anonymously-sourced story reporting that advisers to top potential 2012 Republican presidential candidates are united in their desire to stop Sarah Palin from winning the presidential nomination out of a fear that she would lose badly in the general election.

Comments (Page 170)

Showing posts 3,381 - 3,395 of3,395
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Researcher

Harker Heights, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3702
Jun 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Republicans will apparently NOT nominate Sarah Palin.

"May 4, 2011 - Ok For Romney, Huckabee But No Way For Palin, Trump, U.S. Voters Tell Quinnipiac University National Poll; No Clear Leader In Gop Presidential Pack

By healthy margins, American voters say they would consider or be enthusiastic about backing former governors Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee for president, but 58 percent would never support Sarah Palin or Donald Trump, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today.

The independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University asked American voters if they are "enthusiastic" about a candidate; would consider voting for the candidate or would never vote for the candidate.

Results are:

Palin Enthusiastic 15%
Would consider voting for her 24%
Would never vote for her 58%

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1295.xml...

If 58% of Republicans "would never vote for her" imagine how many Democrats and Independents "would never vote for her."j

She's just making money and having fun, at the expense of her country, her party and her family.

The woman craves attention and is darned good at getting it.

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3703
Jun 4, 2011
 
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>

Ryan's Medicare Killing Budget anyone? heh
He's cutting the waste within medicare...nothing wrong with cutting waste.

Its better than Obama's multi trillion, taxpayer funded hostile government takeover of our healthcare that NO ONE wanted but he threatened and bribed members of his own party (even though he had the majority) ignored the will of the people and passed it anyway.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3704
Jun 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

American_Infidel wrote:
He's cutting the waste within medicare
No, he's trying to replace Medicare with coupons. Not really the same thing, dude...

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3705
Jun 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Government Assistance wrote:
<quoted text>
Another liberal hypocrite got to hate it you to grow up move out of your parents basements and quit chasing children. As you can tail I have such high regards/standards for true liberals
First of all, it's rather ballsy of you to make judgements about others when you can't even put together a coherent sentence.
Hate to break it to you skippy, but you notice I said "conservative wannabes". Well that's because all of these "conservatives" know nothing about being an actual conservative. When it comes to interfering in the daily lives of people who are doing no harm to others, these morons are positively liberal. But of course you don't see that because you're probably just another self-righteous conservative wannabe who is conservative ONLY when it jibes with your warped moral values, since, after all, y'all know what's best for everyone.
Government Assistance

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3706
Jun 4, 2011
 
Len in NY wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it's rather ballsy of you to make judgements about others when you can't even put together a coherent sentence.
Hate to break it to you skippy, but you notice I said "conservative wannabes". Well that's because all of these "conservatives" know nothing about being an actual conservative. When it comes to interfering in the daily lives of people who are doing no harm to others, these morons are positively liberal. But of course you don't see that because you're probably just another self-righteous conservative wannabe who is conservative ONLY when it jibes with your warped moral values, since, after all, y'all know what's best for everyone.
So you say I am acting like a liberal by taking ballsy statements and making judgments. Mind you I use to be a dem. So I still have a few traits left. I am from Illinois; my family has been involved with politics since before I was born. These are tactic use against republicans for year in my home state. The president has used them Mayor Daily from Chicago has used them. Roma Emanuel (not sure of spelling) has used it but I kind of like him. Spin the number how you like it 40% of Tea Party people were Demís and they use Democratic tactics against the far left. Get use to it! And it is also true the Far-FAr-FAR left is way worse in the life style and the way they live. You had a Florida Congressman who target pages for sex and they were under age. Another congressman sending racy photos of himself to a stranger.(Even if he did not send it was of him), another congressman who did not pay his taxes for years and only get censored. And finally look at the Presidentís closest friends who have committed murder and acts of terror.
Palin for President

Dublin, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3707
Jun 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
He's cutting the waste within medicare...nothing wrong with cutting waste.
Its better than Obama's multi trillion, taxpayer funded hostile government takeover of our healthcare that NO ONE wanted but he threatened and bribed members of his own party (even though he had the majority) ignored the will of the people and passed it anyway.
The republicans DO have a plan:
1. Eliminate Medicare- the senior citizens really do NOT need health care. It is all a scam.
2. Give the seniors money to help them buy health care from private insurers. The private insurers have gotten health care right! If you are sick, discontinue coverage. THAT saves money. Besides, the insurance companies need to make money to pay million dollar bonuses to the upper echelon (who no longer need to pay extra tax on that money) because they put money back into the economy buying things that are made overseas and hiring maids and giving ait staff bigger tips. Insurance companies also make money for investors.
3. Give poor seniors EXTRA money to buy insurance that they STILL canot afford. If they are too poor to get good health care, what fault is it of ours and we can say we did everything we could to help them without adding to the tax burden. Plus, when they die early, that is less money being spent on health care that can be spent on something worthwhile like tax breaks for big oil.
4. There will be no "death panels", which were really not there under Obama's plan, but they made for good sound bytes. There will be a simple and fair system. If you have money, you get health care. if you do not have money, you will not get health care. It works and if you want health care, so will you.
5. Poor people can get medicine for $4 at Walmart. They can get a cardboard sign that says "Will work for Medicine" and stand on the corner. One of the million points of light will give them some money just to get them away from the window.
Palin for President

Dublin, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3708
Jun 5, 2011
 
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....sounds familiar like Obama the self-admitted pot and crack addict who's teenaged mom got "knocked up" by his alcoholic polygamist deadbeat dad.
btw, post a credible link regarding Palin's admitting to pot use.
Well...were wating....
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/08/29/pol...
Sarah Stalin

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3709
Jun 5, 2011
 
A socialist former-Alaskan quitter governor blackmailing the GOP.

PRICELESS!

America loves the show! Unfortunately for the players, we already know the end game.

Obama wins!

Since: Feb 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3710
Jun 5, 2011
 
Government Assistance wrote:
<quoted text>
They may be the standard but you canít argue with it. Most of those people vote Liberal You will also find misspelling key words is a good way to draw people like you out. I Got this Idea listing to Rush when he says scroll or something like which is school. Sarcasm LOL. I have also found that people who reply to post like this may have those tendencies. Helping someone who canít help them selfís is one thing, helping someone for a vote because they are too lazy to work for it is another. Attacking some one out of fear is one thing attacking someone because you donít like them is another. Liberals attack Sara Palin because they fear her. If she was as weak as say she is then donít attack het let her fall to obscurity.
You live your life in fear, you fear Sara Palin because of what she says. You Fear the Tea Party because there is no Head to attack. You Fear Reform because you think you are going to lose your food stamps or something else like that. I donít fear any of these things what is the worst thing that can happen to me. And if the worst happens to me it wonít matter at that point. Oh I donít like spiders I guess that could be a fear.


I fear ignorant people like you and others trying to take charge of governing this country. Here's an example of poor little Sarah's knowledge of history:

"He who warned, uh, the British that they werenít going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as heís riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free and we were going to be armed."

“Choose wisely!”

Since: Jul 07

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3712
Jun 5, 2011
 
Government Assistance wrote:
<quoted text>
Another liberal hypocrite got to hate it you to grow up move out of your parents basements and quit chasing children. As you can tail I have such high regards/standards for true liberals
You lost this one when you resorted to using only stereotypes as the basis for your point.

Eric

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3713
Jun 6, 2011
 
sigrid wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear ignorant people like you and others trying to take charge of governing this country. Here's an example of poor little Sarah's knowledge of history:
"He who warned, uh, the British that they werenít going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as heís riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free and we were going to be armed."
The liberal media distorted what Sarah said and if your capable of being objective than you'll see she was correct.
Look at Britian they do not allow guns there for citizens so Sarah was correct.
The Brits did want our guns and after they conquered us they would have taken them..

There is never any mention of what Paul Revere did as far as warning us so Sarah could easily be correct .

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3714
Jun 6, 2011
 
Sarah Stalin wrote:
A socialist former-Alaskan quitter governor blackmailing the GOP.
PRICELESS!
America loves the show! Unfortunately for the players, we already know the end game.
Obama wins!
Obama will win if the GOP ignores the base and runs flip flopper RINO mormon Romney but if Sarah or Bachmann runs it is an esy GOP win and this is your fear.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3715
Jun 6, 2011
 
Researcher wrote:
Republicans will apparently NOT nominate Sarah Palin.
"May 4, 2011 - Ok For Romney, Huckabee But No Way For Palin, Trump, U.S. Voters Tell Quinnipiac University National Poll; No Clear Leader In Gop Presidential Pack
By healthy margins, American voters say they would consider or be enthusiastic about backing former governors Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee for president, but 58 percent would never support Sarah Palin or Donald Trump, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today.
The independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University asked American voters if they are "enthusiastic" about a candidate; would consider voting for the candidate or would never vote for the candidate.
Results are:
Palin Enthusiastic 15%
Would consider voting for her 24%
Would never vote for her 58%
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1295.xml...
If 58% of Republicans "would never vote for her" imagine how many Democrats and Independents "would never vote for her."j
She's just making money and having fun, at the expense of her country, her party and her family.
The woman craves attention and is darned good at getting it.
"If 58% of Republicans "would never vote for her" imagine how many Democrats and Independents "would never vote for her."

A lie and liberal bias MSNBC style trash which is used to attack Sarah.
Sarah Palin is being attacked by bias lib media because she is smart and effective, not because she is dumb.

"She's just making money and having fun, at the expense of her country, her party and her family."

Another lie. She loves this country . Is a real patriot and not afraid to say she loves God.
She has earned every penny because she is a thorn in the side of liberals.
Deng

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3716
Jun 6, 2011
 
"GOP Leaders: Sarah Palin Must be Stopped"

THE TRADITIONAL G.O.P. METHOD OF "STOPPING" CANDIDATES OR ELECTED OFFICIALS IF THE MEDIA DISCREDITATION FAILS IS THE BULLET.]

THE UNITED STATES CITIZENS WILL PROBABLY SEE THAT LATER IN THE FORM OF A LONE GUNMAN LIKE LOUGHNER OR OSWALD.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3717
Jun 6, 2011
 
Sarah Palin: Putting The Vision Back Into Revisionist History!

http://video.teamcoco.com/video/conan.jsp...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,381 - 3,395 of3,395
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••