Do Voters Need to Love Mitt Romney?

Full story: ABC News 21
At a fundraiser held right before the July 4 holiday, House Speaker John Boehner was asked by an attendee, "Can you make me love Mitt Romney?" Boehner replied, "The American people probably aren't going to fall in love with Mitt Romney. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Jul 8, 2012
HECK FREAKIN' NO WAY...America needs a STRONG WILLFUL leader..NOT a president who is going to worry if he is hurting OUR feelings by enforcing strict laws and regulations to build our country up to WHERE it once was...DEAL WITH IT!

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Jul 8, 2012
For the democRats who run with the headlines...

Boehner replied,“The American people probably aren’t going to fall in love with Mitt Romney. I’ll tell you this: 95 percent of the people that show up to vote in November are going to show up in that voting booth, and they are going to vote for or against Barack Obama.”
debbie

Seattle, WA

#4 Jul 8, 2012
The love affair that so many sycophants have for Obama is because they're clueless.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#5 Jul 8, 2012
Not really. For many of these kooks simply hating Obama is enough.

Here's a direct quote from one of the posts in the actual ABC news story.

Posted by LIBRARIAN53 at 8:53 P.M. on July 8th...
"Don’t have to love Romney, HATING Hussein Obama works just fine,"

As I've maintained all along, these un-American, intolerant, psychopaths are full of hatred and live to spread their doctrine of hatred everywhere they go.
becky

Seattle, WA

#6 Jul 8, 2012
DapperDave wrote:
Not really. For many of these kooks simply hating Obama is enough.
Oh no. Hate. You just have to utter addled-minded cliches like "hate" and everyone knows how smart you are. Not. Do you know how to use words that aren't force fed to you?
DapperDave wrote:
Here's a direct quote from one of the posts in the actual ABC news story.
Posted by LIBRARIAN53 at 8:53 P.M. on July 8th...
"Don’t have to love Romney, HATING Hussein Obama works just fine,"
As I've maintained all along, these un-American, intolerant, psychopaths are full of hatred and live to spread their doctrine of hatred everywhere they go.
Just like the hatred the left had for Bush for 8 years. Of course that was called "dissent" by the spinmeisters.
Of course you'll never admit that. You're pre-programmed not to.
birther FAILURES

United States

#7 Jul 8, 2012
Romney will swallow if voters will.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Plant City, FL

#8 Jul 8, 2012


Only a pathetic loser falls in love with ANY Politician. Jackasscrats made that fatal mistake with the Azz Wipe Obama and look at the Misery and Despair he's brought them. Obama's a goddam CRIMINAL for cryin' out loud!


President Romney is not perfect. He'll make a few mistakes but not many and certainly not the 100's of blunders Obama has made and continues to make.



“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#9 Jul 8, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
...
President Romney is not perfect. He'll make a few mistakes but not many and certainly not the 100's of blunders Obama has made and continues to make.
And you KNOW what Romney will do should he win the election, because...

a) The voices you continuously hear reveal information to you the rest of us are never made privy to.
b) god (little “g”) talks to you on a regular basis - in an audible voice - imparting to you everything he/she knows.
c) You’ve convinced yourself you are omniscient.
d) You believe your bowling ball is actually a working crystal ball.
e) The drugs you ingest, snort, smoke or shoot-up on a daily basis expand your mind and give you magical powers.
f) You're crazier than a rabid skunk and more hate-filled than a legion of demons.

My guess is "f", but the correct answer could very well be “all of the above”.

Yours is a very, very special brand of unparalleled stupidity, indescribable ignorance and psychotic delusions of grandeur.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#10 Jul 8, 2012
Romney said he would repeal that huge tax increase Obamacare on the first day in Office. Hell, I'll vote for him, and give him a week to repeal it. You know there are all those parties, and meetings with the new cabinet. He can take his time as long as he gets it done. I can think of many reasons to vote for Romney, and not one reason to vote for Obama.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#11 Jul 8, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
... I can think of many reasons to vote for Romney, and not one reason to vote for Obama.
You "think"?

Uh, doesn't one have to have a brain in order to think?

Oh, I get it; you were just kidding.
Occupy this

San Francisco, CA

#12 Jul 8, 2012
The American people love the fact that he's not Obama...

Falling in love with our President? We don't need to love the president - and we've seen what can happen and how badly it can be for the American people (see Obama).

Besides, Romney will surprise. The ingredients for a new "great" president are all there.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#13 Jul 9, 2012
rugby is a mexican-born traitor, investing outside of the U.S., outsourcing pioneer, hiding his tax returns, flip-flopping extraordinaire, failed governor and....this is great....the best the cons could puke up.

rugby '12: America 2nd.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#14 Jul 9, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Romney said he would repeal that huge tax increase Obamacare on the first day in Office. Hell, I'll vote for him, and give him a week to repeal it. You know there are all those parties, and meetings with the new cabinet. He can take his time as long as he gets it done. I can think of many reasons to vote for Romney, and not one reason to vote for Obama.
rugby's flip-flop: It's not a tax.

Bwahahahahahaha
Cat74

United States

#15 Jul 9, 2012
Yes. Obamatax is a tax and it is the largest tax ever legislated in the history of this country, and possibly the world. The Supreme Court, you remember them, right? They ruled it a tax, and they say it cannot be mandated. So most state will opt out. Many states already have, mostly those with Republican Governors. Incidentally, did you see where Unemployment went down in all the States that elected Republican Governors in 2010? Yes, there must be something to that Republicans being able to create jobs.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#16 Jul 9, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Yes. Obamatax is a tax and it is the largest tax ever legislated in the history of this country, and possibly the world. The Supreme Court, you remember them, right? They ruled it a tax, and they say it cannot be mandated. So most state will opt out. Many states already have, mostly those with Republican Governors. Incidentally, did you see where Unemployment went down in all the States that elected Republican Governors in 2010? Yes, there must be something to that Republicans being able to create jobs.
rugby: It's not a tax.

rugby adviser: It's not a tax.

teaboogers: Deaf.
Cat74

United States

#18 Jul 9, 2012
Yes, even Romney agreed it is a tax, and one he will gladly repeal as soon as he is sworn into office in January. No one loves the President. Did you love George Bush? No, you didn't, and we don't love Barack Obama. You vote for the man who will do the best for all Americans, not Obama's precious few.
conservative crapola

Bowmansville, PA

#20 Jul 9, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
rugby: It's not a tax.

rugby adviser: It's not a tax.

You vote for the man who will do the best for all Americans, not rugby's precious few.

rugby '12: America 2nd.
hey

Santa Fe, NM

#21 Jul 9, 2012
becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. Hate. You just have to utter addled-minded cliches like "hate" and everyone knows how smart you are. Not. Do you know how to use words that aren't force fed to you?
<quoted text>Just like the hatred the left had for Bush for 8 years. Of course that was called "dissent" by the spinmeisters.
Of course you'll never admit that. You're pre-programmed not to.
dummy, it was a direct quote.
Cat74

Westmont, IL

#22 Jul 9, 2012
Yestersay Romney agreed it is a tax. And no one has to buy it if they want to keep their own. Did you know the Unions got an exception. They have their own Medical. Millions were waived even before the S C ruled.
That

Pasadena, CA

#23 Jul 9, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
the largest tax ever legislated in the history of this country, and possibly the world..
is a pretty insane statement. We're talking about $650 bucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romney, it seems, making sense on immigrants Dec 14 Americans firts 4
The 2014 electorate would have elected Mitt Rom... Nov 21 Le Jimbo 20
Romney: Obamacare fiasco "rotting" Obama's seco... (Nov '13) Nov '14 Phishhed 669
House Dems fight to hold 9 districts Romney won Oct '14 Le Jimbo 35
Romney: Obama foreign policy a a monumental busta (Jun '14) Oct '14 American_Infidel 53
Ann Romney weighs in on another run for the Whi... Oct '14 Liberal forever 2
Mitt Romney for president in 2016? (Jun '14) Jul '14 swedenforever 2
More from around the web