If Romney isn't going to release his tax returns, he should quit talking about them

Mitt Romney has asked Republicans to understand and stick with him while he stiff-arms those who want him to release his tax returns. Full Story
indy
#1 Aug 17, 2012
agree... its too bad the o camp wont just talk about the issues...its the economy stupid.... its like when the left just couldnt let the b/c issue go away.... it would be nice if they both just showed their "papers" as the left says, lets see the b/c's. college records, all financial records, civil service forms, pass ports etc, what are they both hiding?... but i do know romney did show alot of his tax records... if he shows more, theyll just ask for more.... i never got to see either guys birth certificate, id like to......this would be a good time for o to spike the ball and wave his bc in front of us to see... politically, it would be a great move for o, many of us wonder why he hasnt...whats he hiding i wonder?....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House Dems fight to hold 9 districts Romney won 22 hr Le Jimbo 35
Romney: Obama foreign policy a a monumental busta Oct 18 American_Infidel 56
Ann Romney weighs in on another run for the Whi... Oct 14 Liberal forever 2
Mitt Romney for president in 2016? Jul '14 swedenforever 2
Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' May '14 swedenforever 6
Romney, GOP Pledge to Repeal Health Law (Jun '12) Apr '14 swedenforever 12
Romney: Obamacare fiasco "rotting" Obama's seco... (Nov '13) Apr '14 fred 662

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE