Obama challenges Romney on China trade

Full story: CBS News 39
President Barack Obama meets local residents during a stop at Ann's Place in Akron, Ohio on his two-day campaign bus trip in Ohio and Pennsylvania on Friday, July 6, 2012. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Now WHAT THE FREAK is this gonna prove?? It's like if Romney doesn't pass Obama's challenge testing..Will he lose votes and the challenger comes out the Victor?? Oh pleaaaase!!!
lil Tyree

Norwalk, OH

#2 Jul 7, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Now WHAT THE FREAK is this gonna prove?? It's like if Romney doesn't pass Obama's challenge testing..Will he lose votes and the challenger comes out the Victor?? Oh pleaaaase!!!
Oh bumma is a loser? He is unqualified and in way over his head.Losers.misfits.miscreants . overweight minorities.will all vote for this pariha. Hard working America will vote for Mitt Romney
conservative crapola

Nazareth, PA

#3 Jul 8, 2012
rugby loves china. And india. And his homeland mexico. He and bain are the outsourcing pioneers.

rugby '12: America 2nd
Ron Paul

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jul 8, 2012
lil Tyree wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bumma is a loser? He is unqualified and in way over his head.Losers.misfits.miscreants . overweight minorities.will all vote for this pariha. Hard working America will vote for Mitt Romney
Sure they will! Including the one's mitty put out of work???

YOU STUPID FAKER.....GET AN EDUCATION!!

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#5 Jul 8, 2012
lil Tyree wrote:
<quoted text>
overweight minorities.will all vote for this pariha.
What are you trying to say? Obama's a piranha now?
d-pants

Lodi, OH

#7 Jul 9, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
rugby loves china. And india. And his homeland mexico. He and bain are the outsourcing pioneers.
No doubt romney is guilty. I would like to know how many jobs have been outsourced since obama took office. I wonder how it compares. Then again huge corporations who are special intrests to our government still get away with murder compared to smaller businesses. No matter who's in office.
d-pants

Lodi, OH

#8 Jul 9, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
The number of jobs shipped out of the usa during obamas first term is staggering. Looks like you guys better change the meaning of the word "outsourcing" along with "tax" and "civilian". Looks like our government sides with corporations no matter who's in office!
LMT

Twinsburg, OH

#9 Jul 9, 2012
d-pants wrote:
<quoted text>
The number of jobs shipped out of the usa during obamas first term is staggering
Then it shouldn't be hard for you to actually PROVE that assertion with a verifiable link to a non-Murdoch news source. Go ahead. We're waiting.
LMT

Massillon, OH

#10 Jul 9, 2012
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>Then it shouldn't be hard for you to actually PROVE that assertion with a verifiable link to a non-Murdoch news source. Go ahead. We're waiting.
Any men out there need an afternoon happy ending...high end clients only
Google me
LMT
Twinsburg,Ohio

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#11 Jul 9, 2012
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Any men out there need an afternoon happy ending...high end clients only
Google me
LMT
Twinsburg,Ohio
MayFong, expose yourself.

On second thought...
d-pants

Lodi, OH

#12 Jul 9, 2012
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>Then it shouldn't be hard for you to actually PROVE that assertion with a verifiable link to a non-Murdoch news source. Go ahead. We're waiting.
2 million last year. Here's a better idea, since you're not worth my time why don't you prove me wrong.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#13 Jul 9, 2012
d-pants wrote:
<quoted text>
2 million last year. Here's a better idea, since you're not worth my time why don't you prove me wrong.
Where's the link?
d-pants

Lodi, OH

#14 Jul 9, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the link?
I remember telling you to leave me alone so do it.
d-pants

Lodi, OH

#15 Jul 9, 2012
d-pants

Lodi, OH

#16 Jul 9, 2012
While the bush number is also terrible, this makes the romney outsourcing argument seem like well, the kettle calling the pot black.
d-pants

Lodi, OH

#17 Jul 9, 2012
LMT wrote:
Balls on your side of the court. Waiting on you. There has been more outsourcing jobs from the usa under the obama presidency then you could ever blame romney for. Not that I will vote for romney nor should anyone, but it really makes you're argument null.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#18 Jul 9, 2012
d-pants wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember telling you to leave me alone so do it.
Here's an idea:

If you don't want other posters to bother you, don't post here.

woof
d-pants

Lodi, OH

#19 Jul 9, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an idea:
If you don't want other posters to bother you, don't post here.
woof
I don't mind most people but ru will keep responding with meaningless posts. I guess I just shouldn't respond..... you're right.
d-pants

Lodi, OH

#20 Jul 9, 2012
Hey what do you know, obama is in bed with the same companies he accuses of outsourcing with romney. Wow.
abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry...
d-pants

Lodi, OH

#21 Jul 9, 2012
Obama takes campaign funds from same corporations romney was outsourcing with. wow!

abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House Dems fight to hold 9 districts Romney won Oct 20 Le Jimbo 35
Romney: Obama foreign policy a a monumental busta Oct 18 American_Infidel 53
Ann Romney weighs in on another run for the Whi... Oct 14 Liberal forever 2
Mitt Romney for president in 2016? Jul '14 swedenforever 2
Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' May '14 swedenforever 6
Romney, GOP Pledge to Repeal Health Law (Jun '12) Apr '14 swedenforever 12
Romney: Obamacare fiasco "rotting" Obama's seco... (Nov '13) Apr '14 fred 662

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE