Backlash over Romney's leaked remarks continues

Full story: Fox News

The race remains a toss up the question this campaign is not who cares about the poor the middle class I do he does.
Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

JohnInLa wrote:
One thing we can all be sure of...the media is campaigning for, voting for and covering for the self-serving marxist man-child b. h. obama.
The second thing we can be sure of...the obama media is doing their best to make milquetoast Mitt Romney public enemy #1. That's like trying to make John Walsh look like a criminal...and it will backfire just like the voice-vote.
The racists had their first black president, unfortunately he's been a total flop and it's time for America to let him go....buh bye obama.
You're in Louisiana? According to Mitt Romney,your state is a part of the problem. You're a welfare state of losers and slackers unwilling to be self reliant. You're a state relying on government handouts.

You must be a masochist.
Bob

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

DENG wrote:
NOTICE HOW THE ZIONIST-JEW CONTROLLED U.S. MEDIA GIVES THE CRYPTO-JEW OBAMA BETTER AND MORE FAVORABLE NEWS STORIES THAN THE CHRISTIAN ROMNEY.
Your a Ding Dong Deng and full of Dung.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Obama and the far left liberal media has been dividing the nation since 2008.

They are making us GREECE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••