14 headless bodies found in Mexico resort city

Full story: TwinCities.com

Mexican police say they have found the headless bodies of 14 men outside a shopping center in the Pacific coast resort of Acapulco.
Comments
1 - 20 of 70 Comments Last updated Sep 19, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just a guy

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Judged:

This violence will continue as long as the people of our country continue to buy the product these people want to sell. How can anyone buy these drugs knowing that they are in fact supporting all of this death and destruction? Do drug users raise there joints and say " here is to all the people who died so that I can get high today"?
nightwriter

Veldhoven, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Judged:

Isn't cocain the big thing for those cartels, and not so much weed? I thought this recent violence was about the transportation routes for coke to the US...
And the issue is far more complicated: in many countries dealers will do anything to get customers and get them addicted, so I think it is way too easy to just put this on the plate of the average joint-smoker ;)

This is a complicated multi-level problem and if there's ever going to be a solution it probably won't be simple either.
If you ask me, the first thing that has to take place is the improvement of people's living standards in Mexico. I'd say: let them all in to the US; it was their country to begin with... ;)
Just a guy wrote:
This violence will continue as long as the people of our country continue to buy the product these people want to sell. How can anyone buy these drugs knowing that they are in fact supporting all of this death and destruction? Do drug users raise there joints and say " here is to all the people who died so that I can get high today"?
EL MAYTE THE SPEARCHUCKER

Belton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Judged:

ALL THAT IS LEFT IS FOR THE US TO UNLEASH FORT BLISS AND TAKE OVER. MEXICAN MEN STAND UP FOR MEXICO...JOIN THE MEXICAN ARMY
Serrano Red

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Judged:

We should annex mexico and give them amnesty. Let them travel back and forth. The women are gorgeous and very good cooks. Most of the U.S. is not working anyway the men could work here
Trevman

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Judged:

This is a Mexican problem. 100%. They can blame the Americans on consuming the drugs or providing the weapons.. but it's all a load of crap. Otherwise you would see tons of beheadings in Canada as well... and it doesn't haappen.

The problem. Mexico spends 1/7th what countries like the US and Canada do on Education. The result is an uneducated population... and uneducated people make bad choices.

Mexico's only chance at winning this war is to improve their population. Nothing else will work. The solution also takes 20 years to achieve.

So get ready for a hundred thousand more killings.
America first

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

nightwriter wrote:
Isn't cocain the big thing for those cartels, and not so much weed? I thought this recent violence was about the transportation routes for coke to the US...
And the issue is far more complicated: in many countries dealers will do anything to get customers and get them addicted, so I think it is way too easy to just put this on the plate of the average joint-smoker ;)
This is a complicated multi-level problem and if there's ever going to be a solution it probably won't be simple either.
If you ask me, the first thing that has to take place is the improvement of people's living standards in Mexico. I'd say: let them all in to the US; it was their country to begin with... ;)
<quoted text>
No it was not. The native American Indian is the only group with claims to this land. I say let all the illegals fly over to the Netherlands. We will see how long it takes before you all have a major change of heart about immigration and drug cartels.
JohnnyD

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

Trevman wrote:
This is a Mexican problem. 100%. They can blame the Americans on consuming the drugs or providing the weapons.. but it's all a load of crap. Otherwise you would see tons of beheadings in Canada as well... and it doesn't haappen.
The problem. Mexico spends 1/7th what countries like the US and Canada do on Education. The result is an uneducated population... and uneducated people make bad choices.
Mexico's only chance at winning this war is to improve their population. Nothing else will work. The solution also takes 20 years to achieve.
Excellent assessment Hombre.

If more Mexican men had your insight, this would become a non-issue in time. Keep professing your ideas upon those who have the power to change Mexican thinking. If heard and changes are made, then America will not be so enticing to illegal immigrants.

May both our sides do the right thing to help end violence on your side of the border, and reduce/eliminate drug use and illegal immigration on ours.

Peace be with you.
just curious

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Judged:

And they say travel is safe there? Yeah, right!
Trevman

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

Actually I'm a Canadian living in Mexico.

I feel sorry for Mexicans... they've really been given a crap deal. The poor here are totally screwed by the rich.... and the rich here are totally ignorant. They know nothing about anything outside of their own little circle. Try to have a conversation on energy policy, or global warming, recycling, education, etc.. you name it.. you get blank stares. They know telenovelas, soccer, gossip about their neighbors.... you know .. important stuff.

If ignorance is bliss... Mexico is heaven.
Bomb Mexico

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

Serrano Red wrote:
We should annex mexico and give them amnesty. Let them travel back and forth. The women are gorgeous and very good cooks. Most of the U.S. is not working anyway the men could work here
The men could work here? You mean the cowrds that abandon Mexico instead of fighting for it and those same so called men that cant een support their own anchorbabies so they rely on hardworking taxpaying Americans to do it for them? Most of the U.S. isnt working? I wonder why.How much of Mexico is working,0?
Bomb Mexico

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

Trevman wrote:
I feel sorry for Mexicans... they've really been given a crap deal. The poor here are totally screwed by the rich.... and the rich here are totally ignorant. They know nothing about anything outside of their own little circle. Try to have a conversation on energy policy, or global warming, recycling, education, etc.. you name it.. you get blank stares. They know telenovelas, soccer, gossip about their neighbors.... you know .. important stuff.
They're too bust using America as their scapegoat.Mexicans are sitting back waiting for America's econemy to improve,thinking they can invade our borders again when it does improve.Sorry,they have another thing coming now.Your right about Mexico though,they dont give two shits about the mass murders ad all the beheadings going on right under ther noses,all they say is,"oh well,all we care about is good Mexican food and Mariachi music".
Bomb Mexico

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

nightwriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the border states belonged to Mexico,which was purchased by the U.S.If they didnt want to sell the border states,why did they accept the money?Its not theirs now and the Northern and Eastern States never belonged to Mexico,whats the illegal aliens excuse for invading those states? Mexico once belonged to Spain,so whas your point? Obviously Mexicans couldnt do anything with the border states anyway,Americans did.So Mexico is just S.O.L.
little pissed

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

When we stop selling them guns and quit buying drugs, most problems involving gangs will go away.
james russell

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

little pissed wrote:
When we stop selling them guns and quit buying drugs, most problems involving gangs will go away.
If we stop selling them the guns they have straw buyer here for, They still have Cuba, Venezuela, Peru and some Sandanistas they can buy from through the black market at whatever price they want. Most of the Weapons now used by the cartels south of Juarez and those in Tiajuana are AK47s which are not manufactured in the United States. Too bad you don't understand the Janet Napolitano does not want to reall do any work as the Head of Homeland Security so she can run for Federal Office. That means she will take her time having the ATF, USBP, Customs and DEA work their little cases with as little manpower as possible.
Can You Hear Me

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

Judged:

Did you know around 25 Americans are killed EVERY day on American soil by the Illegal alien invaders?

Start putting the pieces together people.

This is a war which means the Illegal alien invaders are enemy combatants.
Humbertoitorito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Were they Mexifornians? Then so what! It's a start, send 'em more machetes for their shenanigans and head loping! F******* savages!
Humbertoitorito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Trevman wrote:
Were you convicted of crimes against the state and sent to Mexifornia? It's an utter shithole, did you know the National bird is the horsefly! And flower of course Cannabis.
Humbertoitorito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

just curious wrote:
And they say travel is safe there? Yeah, right!
Safe travel consists of flying over at 20 thousand feet. Good place to dump the waste from the shitters though as you fly over. Sorry, I meant shithouses.
Humbertoitorito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

Trevman wrote:
I say flyover with sterilization chemicals and let it fly!
LCV

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

little pissed wrote:
They have a big morality problem. They'll sell their sisters and kids to sex predators. The sex trade will go heavy there if they can't sell drugs. Rotten DNA.

The UN needs to intervene before there is a civil war. The rich need to be forced to stop their oppression. But look at the oppressors of the Middle East. No UN body ever tried to stop the rich b*ttholes in power. Lack of real leadership worldwide. Only oppression.

Time for Jesus' return? God's judgment coming?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigration advocates plan 100-mile walk along ... Aug 19 Eleanor 1
Mexico Fines Chinese Trade Center $555,000 Aug 18 pandoras box 1
Mexico's auto industry: Bane or boon for US Big... Jul 31 Sirius 5
Automotive New Cars 2014 Jul '14 Top Cell SmartPhone 2
Mexico's auto industry looks to luxury cars Jul '14 Concerned 4
Hundreds rescued from Mexico group home Jul '14 no surprize 1
458 children rescued from group home in Mexico Jul '14 Too Sad 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••