What if Israel bombed Iran? The view from Washington.

Full story: The Washington Post

For months, Israel has threatened to strike Iran's nuclear sites. The United States has urged restraint.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

The US has the biggest flotilla in history out side Iran. Israeli PM Netanyahu has announced war within 60 days. probably after Christmas. Once the first bomb is dropped the US will join in. Directly at that time every Muslim terroist sleeper cell around the world in every country in the west ( New Zealand, Australia, Canada, UK, Europe) will start bombing schools, factories, shops, malls and every public outlet.

The US is broke. It desperately wants to keep the dollar as the reserve currency so the Federal Reserve can keep printing paper currency. Arms sales will increase during this war exponentially.

Also, private US prisons will profit from POW's. Wall St and the US military industrial complex will benefit to the detriment of the rest of the world.

Horribly, to ensure success this war will become nuclear. THe world is never going to be the same.

Obama will also win this years election, introduce martial law and become the dictator of the US.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

you forgot to mention that islam will be banned all over the world. and that those found guilty of being muslim will be cruxified.

all imams will be killed. and every copy of the koran will be destroyed.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Asian Guy, greetings from Israel.

Anyone weighing the last two messages will find them in perfect balance and armony..

I wonder .... how ... how we could send a copy of the above, translated into Farsi ... to Ali Khamenei...

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

voice of peace wrote:
Asian Guy, greetings from Israel.
Anyone weighing the last two messages will find them in perfect balance and armony..
I wonder .... how ... how we could send a copy of the above, translated into Farsi ... to Ali Khamenei...

a message of just words will get you no attention. but if you send a neutron bomb just big enough to take out the area around iran's nuclear reactor plus the immediate 10 miles around it, I think they will shut up.

the next time someone gets killed because of some cartoon, movie, or book, send them another bomb. this time bigger than the last one.

continue this scenario until they understand that the kid gloves are off.

they want hate. they will get hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••