U.S. Team Behind Computer Worm That Hit Iran

Full story: Wall Street Journal

The U.S. is pursuing a wide-ranging, high-tech campaign against Iran's nuclear program that includes the cybersabotage project known as Stuxnet, which was developed by the Central Intelligence Agency in conjunction with Idaho National Laboratory, the Israeli government, and other U.S. agencies, according to people familiar with the efforts.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of173
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Fcukin' A !

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 1, 2012
 

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

WHAT THE FREAK??? This isn't the way America..to FREAKIN' make new friends!!! WHAT happened to the Peace Talks after the Memorial Day holiday?? Jumping the FREAKIN' gun again..cuz, America wants to RULE the World. Yo, White House..EVERYONE hates America..didn't ya get the FREAKIN' memo...DUDES??
Spotted Salamander

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

So does this constitute as terrorism?
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Certainly the american israel controlled government is behind this as it is the largest terrorist on the planet.
RCC Abuse Victim

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

No. The most terroristic organization currently operating in the world is the Roman Catholic Church. No one can hold a candle to the horrors they perpetrate against humanity on a daily basis.
Boston Pop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good job, CIA (or whoever). However, as with the Osama killing, Obama could not resist the urge to brag in order to increase his re-election chances. Once again, he's given up valuable intelligence for short-term & entirely selfish political gain. He's put himself before the country - again.

He's also trying to justify taking a HUGE chance with Iran getting the A-bomb while putting in place a pathetic excuse. If they get one, he can say "well, I tried...we had that computer virus, remember?". That way he can avoid bombing their nuclear facilities until after the election, which everyone knows we'll have to do eventually. So we're taking a chance that a bunch of agressive Islamic nutjobs will get the ultimate WMD, just so Obama can win in November.

When are we going to get a mature adult in the White House?

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Colorado Chick wrote:
WHAT THE FREAK??? This isn't the way America..to FREAKIN' make new friends!!! WHAT happened to the Peace Talks after the Memorial Day holiday?? Jumping the FREAKIN' gun again..cuz, America wants to RULE the World. Yo, White House..EVERYONE hates America..didn't ya get the FREAKIN' memo...DUDES??
And just who is "everbody"?

NATO members just met in the USA !

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Spotted Salamander

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The church doesn't control the banks, or the smut in Hollywood. I don't think they have all the diamonds either. The fed, not founded by the church, has also added a serious detriment to this country. The church cannot print money either. So many should be in prison for current events it's not funny anymore. Get the hell off my continent!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Boston Pop wrote:
Good job, CIA (or whoever). However, as with the Osama killing, Obama could not resist the urge to brag in order to increase his re-election chances. Once again, he's given up valuable intelligence for short-term & entirely selfish political gain. He's put himself before the country - again.
He's also trying to justify taking a HUGE chance with Iran getting the A-bomb while putting in place a pathetic excuse. If they get one, he can say "well, I tried...we had that computer virus, remember?". That way he can avoid bombing their nuclear facilities until after the election, which everyone knows we'll have to do eventually. So we're taking a chance that a bunch of agressive Islamic nutjobs will get the ultimate WMD, just so Obama can win in November.
When are we going to get a mature adult in the White House?
What a paragraph of BS
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>And just who is "everbody"?
NATO members just met in the USA !
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yes and there were large protest there also.People around the world are sick and tired of the american israel controlled government and its non stop war and terrorist agenda.
American Dad

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

I say let the rags develop the bomb and start lobbing it at countries they don't like. America can then step up (as it alwys has and always will) to save the poor dumb bastards who pissed and moaned about American involvment in worldwide affairs.

Bunch a whiny baby bastards never do appreciate America until we come pull your stupid asses outa the fire.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

American Dad wrote:
I say let the rags develop the bomb and start lobbing it at countries they don't like. America can then step up (as it alwys has and always will) to save the poor dumb bastards who pissed and moaned about American involvment in worldwide affairs.
Bunch a whiny baby bastards never do appreciate America until we come pull your stupid asses outa the fire.
The country of america is an imperialist country that is why it seeks to conquer others along with its puppet master israel.They are also the 2 biggest war mongers in history.
American Dad

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

We'll come rescue your stupid ass then, regardless of how much you piss and moan about how evil America is.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Dad wrote:
We'll come rescue your stupid ass then, regardless of how much you piss and moan about how evil America is.
No person asks the american government to "rescue it".I guess you mean rescue it from the terrorist activities the american government and israel are doing in other countries??
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Also why are you rating your own comments??

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>The country of america is an imperialist country that is why it seeks to conquer others along with its puppet master israel.They are also the 2 biggest war mongers in history.
hey, muslim. tell me which countries we have colonized? we were in kuwait, iraq, etc. so, why aren't we just taking all the oil there and keeping it for ourselves?

if we did that, we wouldn't have any debt at all.

as for being war mongers, if you didn't declare war on us, we wouldn't be there in the middle east.

you muslims have only yourselves to blame for the condition your countries are in.

bottomline, don't blame israel for your problems. if the ottoman empire - YOUR precious caliphi MUSLIM empire - didn't join world war one in the hopes of conquering more land to add to their empire, you wouldn't be in the condition you are now.

face the truth... if the ottoman empire still existed, there would be no israel where they exist now.

the truth and nothing but the truth. deal with it.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and there were large protest there also.People around the world are sick and tired of the american israel controlled government and its non stop war and terrorist agenda.
I think people around the world are more sick and tired of the muslims and their complaints.

you lost world war one. deal with it. it's called spoils of war.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>The country of america is an imperialist country that is why it seeks to conquer others along with its puppet master israel.They are also the 2 biggest war mongers in history.
Leave , get the fcuk out.

AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Colorado Chick wrote:
WHAT THE FREAK??? This isn't the way America..to FREAKIN' make new friends!!! WHAT happened to the Peace Talks after the Memorial Day holiday?? Jumping the FREAKIN' gun again..cuz, America wants to RULE the World. Yo, White House..EVERYONE hates America..didn't ya get the FREAKIN' memo...DUDES??
PEACE TALKS ?

Are f-ing kidding me !

Talk is cheap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of173
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••