Gingrich argues for eliminating Iranian govt if it moves to close key oil route in Mideast

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. - Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich is calling for eliminating the government of Iran if it blocks passage through a key oil route in the Mideast. Full Story

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#2 Mar 5, 2012
again: If Obama said this, republicans everywhere would be screaming with rage.
scout

Oakland, CA

#3 Mar 5, 2012
Newt, another neo-Marxist, stands tall for Orwellian Constant War and American Futility of Arrogance.

Ron Paul, WE NEEEEEEEEEEEED YOU!

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#4 Mar 5, 2012
sadly, Mr Paul cannot win.
:(

Since: Jan 09

York Pa

#6 Mar 5, 2012
Nothing surprising here at all. We no longer have control of our own government, and haven't for a long time.

Since: Feb 12

Prahran, Australia

#7 Mar 5, 2012
lunatic to think iran can be defeated... after losses in iraq afghanistan somalia... how do you think you will beat a better armed foe in iran???
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Mar 5, 2012
Again Newt is showing his Fruit. Newt is a whacko.
Boot up Newt and get over to Iran.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#9 Mar 5, 2012
The Great American Speaker Newt Gingrich is right to demand the destruction of the evil terrorist regime of Iran led by the fanatic radical Jihadist Ayatollah Khamenei and the ugly dwarf thief Ahmadinajad that stole billion dollars from the Iranian central bank to pay for his terrorists of al Qaida, Hamas and Hezbollah to kill innocent people with suicide bombing attack around the world. The Big Iranian Brother Obama of the White house is the weakest, most hesitant and most incompetent commander in chief in Us history will never stand up to the Iranian head of the snake and he must be voted out soon. US and Israel has the drones that could take out both Ayatollah Khamenei and Ahmadinajad with pinpoint attack to save the world from the worst terrorist regime in modern history of the world.

Since: Feb 12

Prahran, Australia

#11 Mar 5, 2012
so your going to take on russia and china as well.. irans allies... you got beat bad in iraq and afghanistan , what makes you think you can beat iran.... delusional you are

Since: Aug 11

Vonore, TN

#12 Mar 5, 2012
It is sad that "We the people" no longer have any say in what happens. Yes, we have somewhat of a say when we vote, but that is about as far as it goes. Our government is more about money, power and status now then it was when our forefathers wrote the Constitution. And now, illegal aliens and immigrants are using our constitution so THEIR rights can be honored. I have no problem with them coming to our country but it should be just that, OUR COUNTRY. They should learn to speak our language, become citizens and PAY TAXES like a real American if they are going to quote our Constitution and use it for their benefit.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#15 Mar 5, 2012
PS Here wrote:
It is sad that "We the people" no longer have any say in what happens. Yes, we have somewhat of a say when we vote, but that is about as far as it goes. Our government is more about money, power and status now then it was when our forefathers wrote the Constitution. And now, illegal aliens and immigrants are using our constitution so THEIR rights can be honored. I have no problem with them coming to our country but it should be just that, OUR COUNTRY. They should learn to speak our language, become citizens and PAY TAXES like a real American if they are going to quote our Constitution and use it for their benefit.
I disagree, by illegals coming into your country they have already broken the law, and have no protection under your Constitution.
Legal immigration is just fine, since they will have gone through thorough background checks, including health, criminal, and reasons for wanting to come into the US - its how America was founded.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#16 Mar 5, 2012
anneutral wrote:
again: If Obama said this, republicans everywhere would be screaming with rage.
The Kenyan Snake will not move. He fears losing his reelection bid more than he is willing to pursue moral dictates. King Obama will not move on Syria or Iran unless he is given some way to save face from his bungling Arab Spring mess.

We need leadership and not some clean cut negro singing little ditties on Late Night Letterman. King Obama's got the backbone of a snake.
morons united

Seattle, WA

#17 Mar 5, 2012
The wastes of oil in conducting and waging a war alone would be a big loss to the world oil consuming community. Another mind less thought from a wannabe leader.
Ton

Germany

#19 Mar 6, 2012
anneutral wrote:
sadly, Mr Paul cannot win.
:(

Your nation need to vote him. USA and the world need Mr. Ron Paul. He is really the hope and solution.

Since: Aug 11

Augusta, MI

#21 Mar 6, 2012
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, by illegals coming into your country they have already broken the law, and have no protection under your Constitution.
Legal immigration is just fine, since they will have gone through thorough background checks, including health, criminal, and reasons for wanting to come into the US - its how America was founded.
Actually if an illegal goes to the hospital and is admitted it is all covered. They don't pay anything. That was what someone who works at one of our local hospitals told me when a friend of mine needed surgery and they required him to put a down payment before they would even allow it to be scheduled.

If they are in this country legally then they should have to pay taxes, which they don't unless they become US citizens. What I am over is calling some place, INCLUDING the IRS and having to press 1 for English. This is America. We speak English. IF you come here then learn the language. We would be expected to do so if we went to another country.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#22 Mar 6, 2012
PS Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually if an illegal goes to the hospital and is admitted it is all covered. They don't pay anything. That was what someone who works at one of our local hospitals told me when a friend of mine needed surgery and they required him to put a down payment before they would even allow it to be scheduled.
If they are in this country legally then they should have to pay taxes, which they don't unless they become US citizens. What I am over is calling some place, INCLUDING the IRS and having to press 1 for English. This is America. We speak English. IF you come here then learn the language. We would be expected to do so if we went to another country.
Illegal Mexicans = Free Illegal voters for King Obama .

Very simple. And any attempts to enforce the law for American citizens will be called Racism by the White House's Racist-In-Chief.

Since: Feb 12

Prahran, Australia

#24 Jul 29, 2012
Austrailian Douchenozzle wrote:
<quoted text>Save your breath for your inflatable date, Ausshole!
Thats your reply?? certainly a lack of intellect shown...

Since: Feb 12

Prahran, Australia

#26 Jul 29, 2012
Austrailian Douchenozzle wrote:
<quoted text>You are what you are.
Thats very true, you certainly have shown your lack of
intellect, knowledge and common sence... just another troll..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White House Tries to Hold Off New Iran Sanctions Dec 11 Le Jimbo 20
UN diplomats: Report says Iran buying for reactor Dec 9 Jeff Brightone 1
Syria, Iran Condemn Israeli Airstrikes Dec 8 jeffbrightone 1
Hillary Clinton embraces Obamaa s failed Iran p... Dec 7 Tim 1
Kerry a personally dismayeda that Post reporter... Dec 7 Tim 1
Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Presses Addit... Dec 3 Rico 1
IAEA needs millions more for Iran monitoring Dec 3 Rico 1
More from around the web