Egypt arrests US student, Australian journalist

Full story: Fox News 118
Feb. 11, 2012: An Egyptian man passes by an army patrol with a soldier on top of an armored vehicle flying the national flag and a sticker on the body with Arabic that reads "the army and the people are one hand," during a general strike in Cairo, Egypt. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Ahmed

Luxor, Egypt

#114 Feb 14, 2012
FaithUSA wrote:
My government does not lie! We are are beacon of truth, justice and equality.....God's Promised Land (the REAL God).

Sorry Ahmed. You are right....uh....for now.
http://barenakedislam.com/2012/01/31/egypt-mu...
If you still see that your government doesn't lie and ignoring all the facts i just said before then i see no reason to make more comments about it

and about that Sheikh Yousuf Al-Qaradhawi:
he's saying we won't do that thing about chopping off hands of thieves he says that we gotta work to feed all the hungry people build ,schools , hospitals , homes , opportunity for marriage for all people then we can think about that punishment and by that he means that we don't need to do this punishment cuz you gotta have all people satisfied before you think of punishing them
you didn't understand the meaning or may be the subtitles wasn't clear for you
but after all his opinion about it doesn't mean anything he's not a decision maker
Also Egypt Has Institution And Laws That has nothing to do with this.

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#115 Feb 14, 2012
Ahmed wrote:
<quoted text>
If you still see that your government doesn't lie and ignoring all the facts i just said before then i see no reason to make more comments about it
and about that Sheikh Yousuf Al-Qaradhawi:
he's saying we won't do that thing about chopping off hands of thieves he says that we gotta work to feed all the hungry people build ,schools , hospitals , homes , opportunity for marriage for all people then we can think about that punishment and by that he means that we don't need to do this punishment cuz you gotta have all people satisfied before you think of punishing them
you didn't understand the meaning or may be the subtitles wasn't clear for you
but after all his opinion about it doesn't mean anything he's not a decision maker
Also Egypt Has Institution And Laws That has nothing to do with this.
The USA has never lied, misrepresented itself, never waged unjust war, never interfered in the affairs of another nation, never started a war...we are holy and moral people. You would not understand.
Ahmed

Luxor, Egypt

#116 Feb 14, 2012
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>The USA has never lied
Really ! Here is one Example : Where is the weapons of Mass Destruction That They said Iraq Has it Then They say sorry it was wrong Information ( wrong information that resulted millions of dead innocent civilians )
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>misrepresented itself
How that i would like to know ?!
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>never waged unjust war
I Already Told You About Iraq that's not here anymore because of your country's lies ( wrong information )!
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text> never interfered in the affairs of another nation
Is this a joke ?!! you're middling in every country's affairs with your UN Puppets and Eu governments what ever it's sanctions or wars and the examples is a lot ( Sudan - Syria - Lebanon - Egypt - Iraq - Iran - North Korea - China - Russia - Pakistan - Afghanistan )and others that i don't remember now and if you can't see all that then you're just kidding yourself .
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>never started a war
So Iraq is the one that went to U.S To fight you right ?!! do you make up lies and believe it ?!!
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>we are holy and moral people. You would not understand
i am sure a lot of people in U.S Are good as every nation has it's good and bad ppl

and yes you are right i would not understand How Evil U.S Regimes Managed to be so they can convince you that they're doing the right thing and they are the angels .

i wish god light up your eyes so you can see the truth ... Peace up on you.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#117 Feb 14, 2012
Ahmed wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ! Here is one Example : Where is the weapons of Mass Destruction That They said Iraq Has it Then They say sorry it was wrong Information ( wrong information that resulted millions of dead innocent civilians )
<quoted text>
How that i would like to know ?!
<quoted text>
I Already Told You About Iraq that's not here anymore because of your country's lies ( wrong information )!
<quoted text>
Is this a joke ?!! you're middling in every country's affairs with your UN Puppets and Eu governments what ever it's sanctions or wars and the examples is a lot ( Sudan - Syria - Lebanon - Egypt - Iraq - Iran - North Korea - China - Russia - Pakistan - Afghanistan )and others that i don't remember now and if you can't see all that then you're just kidding yourself .
<quoted text>
So Iraq is the one that went to U.S To fight you right ?!! do you make up lies and believe it ?!!
<quoted text>
i am sure a lot of people in U.S Are good as every nation has it's good and bad ppl
and yes you are right i would not understand How Evil U.S Regimes Managed to be so they can convince you that they're doing the right thing and they are the angels .
Ahmed, you're taking her too seriously. She's a lonely person who only says things like that to get attention.
We call them trolls :)

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#118 Feb 14, 2012
Ahmed wrote:
<quoted text>

That is a charming sentiment, Ahmed. I believe that Iraq had the WMD's. You know why? We sold them to the Iraqis to use on the Iranians. I think they hid them in Syria...anyhow, it doesn't matter. We liberated Iraq. We like to help people.
Ahmed

Luxor, Egypt

#119 Feb 14, 2012
Cassandra_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ahmed, you're taking her too seriously. She's a lonely person who only says things like that to get attention.
lol alright I will calm down now :)

gonna get some sleep see you guys later.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#121 Feb 14, 2012
Cassandra_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ahmed, you're taking her too seriously. She's a lonely person who only says things like that to get attention.
Troll, Cassie? Is that it? My incisive social commentary, poignant observations, political satire....I'm hurt.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#123 Feb 14, 2012
down with war mongers wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you were drunk or on drugs when you wrote this as it would be the only thing which could explain this type of insanity and lies.
My! You are cynical!

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

#124 Feb 15, 2012
Wendy123 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sbkvz4hezmUXX&feature=fvw p
yes yes ... very good ...

the documentary was made in 2004 ... do you remember what happened in London in July 2005??

tube trains and buses were blown up .. numerous people died ..

Copenhagen ... denmark

#125 Feb 15, 2012
and Wendy ... here is a documentary made in UK

Dispatches by Channel 4 ... just a couple of years ago, and I would not call Channel 4 TV a racist, reactionary and backward TV Station

They did 2 sets of documentaries - you can find them all on the internet .. you tube

"Undercover Mosque - Dispatches" - series 1 and 2

Here is a clip from one of them

&fe ature=related

Someone like ALI is a shining example of this kind of people ... living among us, and absolutely hating us under the guise of anonymity and .. alleged that he is even a professional ...

My mind boggles ..

here is another clip ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Back off spelling police, lol!”

Since: Aug 11

USA and proud of it!

#126 Feb 15, 2012
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>The USA has never lied, misrepresented itself, never waged unjust war, never interfered in the affairs of another nation, never started a war...we are holy and moral people. You would not understand.
Oh common Faith, did you actually type that with a straight face? Even you know that is not true.

USA and proud of it!

#127 Feb 15, 2012
danetoo1 wrote:
Dispatches by Channel 4 ... just a couple of years ago, and I would not call Channel 4 TV a racist, reactionary and backward TV Station
They did 2 sets of documentaries - you can find them all on the internet .. you tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jn5uutPzNysXX&feature=rel ated
Someone like ALI is a shining example of this kind of people ... living among us, and absolutely hating us under the guise of anonymity and .. alleged that he is even a professional ...
My mind boggles ..
Hey D2, I have seen these clips before. There is also one called The Third Jihad which is quite scary.

Copenhagen ... denmark

#128 Feb 15, 2012
Wendy123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey D2, I have seen these clips before. There is also one called The Third Jihad which is quite scary.
sure .... and I am not showing it to be anti-islam .. but for you not to be taken in either ...

There are many aspects to islam .. and I'd like to hear more muslim voices against that, rather than constantly and boringly "bashing" (I don't like that word - it's too all-encompassing and silly - but was the only one I could think of right now)- the jews and Israel ..

there needs to be a solution, but certainly we'll not be able to solve the Mid East wars / crises on Topix - but for whatever it's worth, I just think many of the solutions I hear on here are quite scary -- if that is the general stance out there ..

I was married to a jewish man - but that didn't mean that I became jewish myself - or indeed started to believe in judaism ...(it should be mentioned however, that he was almost an atheist)- but even so, there were women at that time marrying into Israeli families who converted to Judaism - and I may tell you it is a long and very very laborious process with exams, having to live in strict accordance to Jewish law, and takes years)- and the terrible thing is - the converts were usually "worse" (i.e., far more religious, almost to the extent of becoming orthodox)- than the people who were born jews ... to the extent that sometimes their husband would divorce them because they'd become "too jewish" .. LOL

without hopefully sounding arrogant or in any way over bearing - I just hope that you can "stay the way you are" ... and not suddenly become a "convert" .. whether officially or unofficially ... LOL

USA and proud of it!

#129 Feb 15, 2012
danetoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
sure .... and I am not showing it to be anti-islam .. but for you not to be taken in either ...
There are many aspects to islam .. and I'd like to hear more muslim voices against that, rather than constantly and boringly "bashing" (I don't like that word - it's too all-encompassing and silly - but was the only one I could think of right now)- the jews and Israel ..
there needs to be a solution, but certainly we'll not be able to solve the Mid East wars / crises on Topix - but for whatever it's worth, I just think many of the solutions I hear on here are quite scary -- if that is the general stance out there ..
I was married to a jewish man - but that didn't mean that I became jewish myself - or indeed started to believe in judaism ...(it should be mentioned however, that he was almost an atheist)- but even so, there were women at that time marrying into Israeli families who converted to Judaism - and I may tell you it is a long and very very laborious process with exams, having to live in strict accordance to Jewish law, and takes years)- and the terrible thing is - the converts were usually "worse" (i.e., far more religious, almost to the extent of becoming orthodox)- than the people who were born jews ... to the extent that sometimes their husband would divorce them because they'd become "too jewish" .. LOL
without hopefully sounding arrogant or in any way over bearing - I just hope that you can "stay the way you are" ... and not suddenly become a "convert" .. whether officially or unofficially ... LOL
Hey D2, thank you for your input. My eyes are wide open to both sides...actually, I will say to all sides. I see right and wrong in every religion and in every government. I don't like any type of extremism, especially when it comes to religion. I just do not believe all Muslims are fanatics, in fact, I think the percentage is very small. I have no intention of converting to Islam and my fiance is fine with that. We both believe religion is a personal choice.
Love Hurghada

Birmingham, UK

#130 Feb 15, 2012
danetoo1 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jn5uutPzNysXX&feature=rel ated

My mind boggles ..

Dispatches is really good D2, really good Journalists. Think it was them who did a documentary re the plight of Palestinian children. Made me cry so it did. Must try and find it :)

If I don't hear from you have a great trip and drive safely.

Copenhagen ... denmark

#131 Feb 15, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Dispatches is really good D2, really good Journalists. Think it was them who did a documentary re the plight of Palestinian children. Made me cry so it did. Must try and find it :)
If I don't hear from you have a great trip and drive safely.
I know ..

And I saw that documentary too

One of my friends in UK - an Algerian film maker living here part time and part time in Paris - has made a movie - Gazastrophe ... Do watch that also ... I have only watched it in French, but I am sure there is an English language version also ...

I was only showing the above to "balance out" people like Ali "roger" who pretends to be a doctor ... and is as far out as is possible to get .. he hates ..

the people who made this movie do not .. I am able to have a discussion with them ..

Here is a link .. not to the movie (except for a few clips).. but to a dsicussion about it ..

Thanx .. driving Friday early morning ..:))- France, Belgium, Holland, Germany ---- DENMARK !!! LOL .. oh how I look forward ..
cal

Glasgow, KY

#132 Jun 10, 2012
hi no i do not
dated

Glasgow, KY

#133 Jun 10, 2012
is it a sin to eat pu''y in a day or night???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McCain calls ouster of Egyptian president a 'coup' (Aug '13) 6 hr Swedenforever 52
Graham praises Obama administration; trip to Eg... (Aug '13) Oct 15 Swedenforever 11
Egypt prosecutor orders 7 held for homosexuality Sep '14 Gremlin 3
Hamas agrees to extend cease-fire with Israel, ... Aug '14 RayOne 1
US welcomes Egypt's cease-fire plan for Israel Jul '14 Captain Yesterday 81
Hamas rejects Egypt cease-Fire plan with Israel Jul '14 Card Carrying Zio... 3
We need Egypt back in the fold Jul '14 companyiwend 2

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE