Rayhole is a paid tool of the commie chinese dept of propoganda. commonly know as "wu mao", he is paid to spout bullshit on these sites, and is very prolific, Google "wu mao" if you like
Hay "bill"! Explain this "commie dept of propoganda" and earn you 5 mao.
The constitution of the ROC was written in Adopted by the National Constituent Assembly on 25 December 1946, promulgated by the National Government on 1 January 1947, and went into effect on 25 December 1947; Latest revision in April 2000 amended the Constitution with the inclusion of Eleven Additional Articles.
The territory of the Republic of China within its existing national boundaries shall not be altered except by a resolution of the National Assembly.
The National Assembly shall be composed of the following Delegates:
1. One Delegate shall be elected from each County, Municipality, or area of equivalent status. In case the population of the electoral district exceeds 500,000, one additional Delegate shall be elected for each additional 500,000. The election of Delegates representing areas equivalent in status to the County or Municipality shall be prescribed by law.
3. The number of Delegates to be elected from Tibet shall be prescribed by law.
(1) Members of the Legislative Yuan shall be elected in accordance with the following provisions:
1. Those to be elected from the Provinces or Municipalities under the direct jurisdiction of the Executive Yuan shall be five for each Province or Municipality with a population of not more than 3,000,000; where the population exceeds 3,000,000, one additional member shall be elected for each additional 1,000,000.
2. Those to be elected from Mongolian Leagues and Banners.
3. Those to be elected from Tibet.
4. Those to be elected by the ethnic groups in frontier regions.
5. Those to be elected by Chinese citizens residing abroad.
6. Those to be elected by occupational groups.
The Control Yuan shall be composed of Members to be elected by Provincial and Municipal Councils, the local Councils of Mongolia and Tibet, and Chinese citizens residing abroad. Their quotas shall be allotted according to the following provisions:
1. Five Members for each Province.
2. Two Members for each Municipality under the direct jurisdiction of the Executive Yuan.
3. Eight Members for the Mongolian Leagues and Banners.
4. Eight Members for Tibet.
5. Eight Members for Chinese citizens residing abroad
The system of self-government in Tibet shall be safeguarded.
So how many “independent countries” are provided for in the constitution of another? This was written BEFORE the CCP gained control and BEFORE the supposed “invasion” of 1950. Please explain (in less than 12,000 words.) And include a list of countries that have ever called Tibet independent.(No, Not links to “Free (half) Tibet” and the deli liar, Governments or the UN). Given that the China (ROC) was part of the UN at the time it shouldn’t be hard. Thank you.
The republic took control from the emperor, Then the ROC. CCP took warlords
China can NOT invade itself.
(Thanks "bill" for the lead to repost this. Collect your 5 mao!!
Feed the troll again. Good thing I don't have to take the pets for a walk though!)
Free southern Tibet!!