Scarborough Shoal Issue Here in the Philippines Over China

May 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

I. 3 maps presented as Bajo de Masinloc or Scarborough Shoal as part of Zamabales Philippines :1.)Carta Hydrographical y Chorographical De Las Yslas Filipinas by Fr.

Comments
1 - 20 of 212 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2013
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
fairness

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

Who made this monster called china an even bigger meaner monster anyhow? Before they were not powerful now they are very rich and more powerful. Anyone still buying chinese products? People in the so called free world are divided and too weak.
True Fairness

Leichhardt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

fairness wrote:
Who made this monster called china an even bigger meaner monster anyhow? Before they were not powerful now they are very rich and more powerful. Anyone still buying chinese products? People in the so called free world are divided and too weak.
China has claimed sovereignty over these islands for centuries. How come Philippines comes out in recent years to counter claim them, just because the region is rich with oil. It is a very dangerous game that Philippine Government is playing. It is more than likely that the incompetent government wants to pull wool over their people's eyes for their political ineptness.
really true fairness

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

you both are talking nonsence.
legitimate mind

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

justice must prevail, and justice rest on the prevailing law,oherwise there will be lawlessness.
cris

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

@true fairness even before the western countries reach Asia you china have never reach spratleys islands these are the traditional fishing grounds of the Malays people you dare not come before or you always came back to china without your heads.

you know you in our history books you are what we called the pirates!!!!!!period.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

legitimate mind wrote:
justice must prevail, and justice rest on the prevailing law,oherwise there will be lawlessness.
Welcome to the Philippines.
Chinese Pinoy

Bulacan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

Historically Taiwan was once Chinese territory. So can China claim any part of Taiwan just because it was once part of their history?
tarantado1234

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

they are alien in our nation,,,,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

Chinese Pinoy wrote:
Historically Taiwan was once Chinese territory. So can China claim any part of Taiwan just because it was once part of their history?
They already do and often threaten invasion.
Common Sense

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

@fairness & true fairness

Let's not call China a monster, same as you don't want the Philippines to be called one. The issue here is not about oil nor any other resources for that matter, but sovereignty and rational thinking.
peace

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

chinese have been there since 1200 and the chinese fishman did fishing there until last month. in 2008, the phillippine goverment' map dies not include the island. china has more realible evidence. lets be peaceful and talk. i am from china. we have far more navy than you. but until noe, no chinese navy is there. we want peace. please.
peace

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Chinese Pinoy wrote:
taiwan's official name is republic of china. please check the taiwan goverment website.
fairness

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

The reason the chinese nowe fish on the scarborough island is they destroyed all their rivers no fish andn the hell with you all idiots im tired rtping specially you don the chinaman pro[pagandist,. Fck you all idiots.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

fairness wrote:
The reason the chinese nowe fish on the scarborough island is they destroyed all their rivers no fish andn the hell with you all idiots im tired rtping specially you don the chinaman pro[pagandist,. Fck you all idiots.
Jesus Christ. Don't you research anything before you open your mouth? What do you think Filipino's have done to their rivers and oceans. Filipino's get out to Scarborough they use dynamite and cyanide and in no time destroy the reef like they did everywhere else in the Philippines.

Research is the word of the day for you. 90% of all reefs and forest in the Philippines has been destroyed.
Common Sense

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ. Don't you research anything before you open your mouth? What do you think Filipino's have done to their rivers and oceans. Filipino's get out to Scarborough they use dynamite and cyanide and in no time destroy the reef like they did everywhere else in the Philippines.
Research is the word of the day for you. 90% of all reefs and forest in the Philippines has been destroyed.
Have you been to the Philippines? Are you an authority on research? I don't understand. Why do you spoke of Christ when you're being sarcastic in your reply?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been to the Philippines? Are you an authority on research? I don't understand. Why do you spoke of Christ when you're being sarcastic in your reply?
Look at my location. I live here so don't try any of your lying bulls@t on me.

Authority on research? Are you joking? Facts are facts not open to debate. There is a little Google button there that seems to be hot to the touch for Filipino's. Are you trying to say 90% of your reefs and oceans are not destroyed because if you are get ready to be very embarrassed.

50 of your major rivers cannot sustain life including the Pasig. Are you going to say that is not true?
kenny kills thumper

San Pedro, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at my location. I live here so don't try any of your lying bulls@t on me.
Authority on research? Are you joking? Facts are facts not open to debate. There is a little Google button there that seems to be hot to the touch for Filipino's. Are you trying to say 90% of your reefs and oceans are not destroyed because if you are get ready to be very embarrassed.
50 of your major rivers cannot sustain life including the Pasig. Are you going to say that is not true?
Are you ure you are here Don??-maybe you have a proxy server lol.
papa inggot

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Island of Palmas Case, where the sovereignty of the island was adjudged in favor of the Netherlands because of effective jurisdiction and control "despite the historic claim of Spain"
let the international maritime law handle this, but chinese government has rejected this, insisting on bilateral discussions. I guess? because they will never win the case..hehehe
kenny kills thumper

San Pedro, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

papa inggot wrote:
Island of Palmas Case, where the sovereignty of the island was adjudged in favor of the Netherlands because of effective jurisdiction and control "despite the historic claim of Spain"
let the international maritime law handle this, but chinese government has rejected this, insisting on bilateral discussions. I guess? because they will never win the case..hehehe
We will see what happens when the Chinese start to drill.
cris

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

yea chinese bitches filipinos are children or toilet cleaners. great whats wrong with having a honest job?

but i will not argue chinese mainland girls also are beautiful just as the two chinese prostitutes i fucked in dubai for only 20 us dollars and begged for me to bring her to the philippines. yea chines girls are the prostitutes in the western worlds. why is it like this because you communist government have lied to you and misled you, thats why your people in china are very poor that all of you want to go out of china at all cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••