Death toll from Tunisian clashes reaches 11

Jun 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTTV Indianapolis

Eleven people have died in two days of clashes between rival clans in the Tunisian mining town of Metlaoui, state television said Sunday, with shops looted and set on fire.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 15, 2011
Justi

Burton-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

why no body tell how meany peoples really die in there and why this is not truth whats is writte here. two family fight but only one have gun and soldiers dont do enythink . in of eyes of army kill the man but army dont do enythink
noureddine

Halden, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

ignorance in the south part of tunisia they dont understund it takes time to beeld the cuntry again
Justi

Burton-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

who does not understand? people or the government? the government is blind and can not see how people are fighting for a better future.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gafsa, Tunisia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Detention in Italy Better Than Home in Tunisia (Aug '12) Aug '12 wallah 1
Court upholds sentence for Tunisian journalist (Jul '10) Jul '10 North America 1
Woman 'having 12 babies' is a fraud (Sep '09) Jan '10 lol 2
Official: Woman is Not Pregnant With 12 Babies (Aug '09) Aug '09 kevin b 3
Teacher pregnant with 12 babies (Aug '09) Aug '09 Redbone hound 19
Gaza convoy volunteers safe after being arreste... (Mar '09) Mar '09 NorthernNomad 1

Search the Gafsa, Tunisia Forum:
•••