Hide or disable "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" from area connectin list.

Posted in the Microsoft Windows Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mohammad Ahmadi

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2007

Judged:

Hi
I hope you can help me.
I am a network administrator. in my network several users should have Local Administrator Permision. Somebody chanege their's IP addresses and make problems in my network. I want to hide or disable "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" from items list in client computers for all users exept my domain admin user.
I want when an user take "properties" from his "network connection", can't view "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" or can't take "properties" from this option. If this task have special script or registery, please tell me. thanks
jitender chawla

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2007

I am a network administrator. in my network several users should have Local Administrator Permision. Somebody chanege their's IP addresses and make problems in my network. I want to hide or disable "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" from items list in client computers for all users exept my domain admin user.
manish gupta india

Gurgaon, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2007

Judged:

Hi
I hope you can help me.
I want when an user take "properties" from his "network connection", can't view "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" or can't take "properties" from this option. If this task have special script or registery, please tell me. thanks
Amit Bisht

Gurgaon, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2007

Hi I am a softoware tester
I have to automate few test case and there is a scenerio where i have to enable disable the TCP/IP protcol using c .Please Let me know if any budy have information regarding this.
zabiullah wahab

Afghanistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2007

Hi
I hope you can help me.
vuthy

Cambodia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2008

Judged:

Hi
I hope you can help me.
pradeep

Trivandrum, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

pradeep

Trivandrum, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Gulzar yaqoob wani

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2008

I am a network administrator,in my network several users should have Local Administrator Permision. Somebody change their's IP addresses and make problems in my network. I want to hide or disable "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" from items list through registry .Please what is the best to do the same.
Mohammad Ahmadi

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

Hi
I hope you can help me.
indra

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

For the problem of Tcp/ip being changing in the clints computers and making problem to the connection.Here are some ways,if in case of internet caffe a network admin.. could disable the all this problem form the server using the options of the internet caffe main control pannel.
other one is usign the deepfreger software in all the clints this helps and protect the pc from virus and aswell as disable the users to change or diplace,delete,modify,etc the pc programs files and data, by simple you restart pc it will take the same state and function normal as before.
Well thanks.
indra chauhan

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

Hello all the network admin of the world.If you have the problem in yours netwoking then please contanct me to the above contact id indrac1s@yahoo.com then get all kinds of networking problem solving task free and frank.Please send me yours question and then solve yours porblem successfully right from now?
Well thanks.
good luck
jawahar sharma

Ahmedabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

I am a network administrator. in my network several users should have Local Administrator Permision. Somebody chanege their's IP addresses and make problems in my network. I want to hide or disable "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" from items list in client computers for all users exept my domain admin user
Amir

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Judged:

This is the way to hide Tcp/ip properties for local admin users

Hk-current users/software/policies/Micros oft/windows/network connection/ both keys keys should be 1 .
Meah

Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

Dear Amir, I can't find any such registry in a such suggested directory...
Jojo

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

devaraj

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2008

Judged:

I hope you can halp me
I am network administrator in my offece all accessing internet i have to haid the tcp_ip properties. but i don't know.how to haid tcp_ip properties . pz halp me
Mohammed Ali Siddiqui

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

I have the Solution of this problem. if anybody need the contact me no mas_riyaz@hotmail.com

Mohammed Ali Siddiqui
Jeddah
K.S.A
Mohammad Ahmadi wrote:
Hi
I hope you can help me.
sanjay

Bhubaneswar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

Hi
I hope you can help me.
Cliff

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

Hi
I hope you can help me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Microsoft Windows Forum right now

Search the Microsoft Windows Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Continued Drop In PC Shipments Slows Apr 10 fake scientist 1
Touchy laptop touchpad? Turn off 'tap-to-click' (Oct '08) Mar 28 Sconnies 61
Microsoft will give you $100 to buy a new PC Mar 25 imagine a world 1
Banks to be hit with Microsoft costs for runnin... Mar '14 abc123 1
New HGTV Home Design Software Allows Homeowners... (Nov '08) Mar '14 scott 13
Freeman of the Press: Hudson Library has help f... Feb '14 goodgrief 1
Backlash Slaps Microsoft's 'Help-a-Friend-Dump-... Feb '14 haha 1
•••
•••