It Is Batman!

Jun 15, 2012 Full story: www.searchenginejournal.com 6

Batman Dark Knight Rises is coming soon so I thought I would share some truths and funny items about Batman today.

Full Story

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2012
New Spiderman movie is also coming soon. I'm looking forward to a new actor playing the part of Peter Parker. Don't know why, but did not think I'd like Toby McQuire in the part, even tho' he was and is an excellant actor. Guess he just doesn't seem Peter Parkerish to me.

“Grilled Burgers”

Since: Sep 11

Jacksonville Florida

#2 Jun 15, 2012
off the trail wrote:
New Spiderman movie is also coming soon. I'm looking forward to a new actor playing the part of Peter Parker. Don't know why, but did not think I'd like Toby McQuire in the part, even tho' he was and is an excellant actor. Guess he just doesn't seem Peter Parkerish to me.
Hi oft .. The new Spiderman movie is like a hole new story. Not part of the ones with Toby.. All the stuff about his Father & even how he becomes Spiderman.... Been a long time since I read any comic books but I don't recall this story line.... How bout you does this ring a bell...?

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 16, 2012
deepfried57 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi oft .. The new Spiderman movie is like a hole new story. Not part of the ones with Toby.. All the stuff about his Father & even how he becomes Spiderman.... Been a long time since I read any comic books but I don't recall this story line.... How bout you does this ring a bell...?
I have read the issue way back then where Parker became Spiderman. Sure don't recall a father figure, but it may have been pretty brief in the comic so I'm not willing to say it skipped his dad completely, but from the start Parker lived with his Aunt.

Since: Sep 08

.

#4 Jun 16, 2012
Gloop.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 17, 2012
off the trail wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read the issue way back then where Parker became Spiderman. Sure don't recall a father figure, but it may have been pretty brief in the comic so I'm not willing to say it skipped his dad completely, but from the start Parker lived with his Aunt.
Yeah, and I don't recall the Green lantern sucking face with some guy either.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/06...

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Jun 17, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and I don't recall the Green lantern sucking face with some guy either.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/06...
Green Lantern characters come and go, but this idea doesn't work for me. Gay Lantern sounds as silly as having the Spawn become a Sunday School teacher once a week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 6 min Historian 175,491
wise doughnut theory (May '14) 10 min Andarz Abedini 2
The New and Improved Hubble Ultra Deep Field 12 min Andarz Abedini 2
Cosmic caffeine: Astronauts getting espresso maker 14 min Andarz Abedini 2
Scientists: We're 'very close' to finding anoth... 15 min Andarz Abedini 2
Critical NASA Science Returns to Earth aboard S... 19 min Andarz Abedini 2
Converting human waste into rocket fuel 20 min Andarz Abedini 1
Inventor creates watch that fires laser 46 min Andarz Abedini 4
Supersonic jets can fly from New York to L.A. i... 56 min Andarz Abedini 1
Space, the final frontier for 3-D printing 1 hr Andarz Abedini 1

Science / Technology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE