China's Zhang wins gold in individual archery

Aug 14, 2008 Full story: The Post-Standard

China's Zhang Juan Juan has defeated South Korea's Park Sung-hyun 110-109 to win the gold medal in women's individual archery.

Full Story
sunny

Seoul, Korea

#1 Aug 15, 2008
I saw this final game.

I was very upset because of Chinese fans' manner.

concentration is so important in archery game

but chinese fans was shouting and whistling while the Korean player set a string.

How did they do so? I couldn't understand.

I thought Chinese was a monkey!

Kate

Korea

#2 Aug 18, 2008
I saw this game also and me as a foreigner chinese audience was showing really bad manners while the korean player set a string. I'm one of a fan in archery and I know the concentration is very important in this game. Chinese were shouting and whistling during the game and being a host country, they should stop this kind of actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Archery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spectators braced for heavy showers (Jul '12) Jul '12 Colorado Chick 2
Happiness for Bhutan Olympians is not golden (May '12) May '12 Bhutanlastshangrila 1
M'sia To Launch Olympic Gold Programme (Aug '08) Dec '09 oooo 40
1965 years archery world championchip (Jul '09) Jul '09 lasse karlsson 3
Olympic archer John David Burnes faces child po... (Feb '09) May '09 intheknow 4
Belgium beat nine-man China 2-0 at Olympic socc... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Ron 1
Manipur sends request for CBI probe into Monika... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Rajesh Metei 1
More from around the web