First Prev
of 5
Next Last
JNB

United States

#93 Jun 15, 2012
I would like to talk with anyone who was around and familiar with these guys.
delmar crip face

El Monte, CA

#94 Jul 26, 2012
Man this tha fo cuzz 41delmar, 42 evans, 40 cook ave 62k, 87k, bk, west side stl loc
Legion

Equality, IL

#95 Jul 27, 2012
hopefully they al die off. the world don't owe these gangs shit cept life and death sentences LOLOLOL
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#96 Jul 27, 2012
Legion wrote:
hopefully they al die off. the world don't owe these gangs shit cept life and death sentences LOLOLOL
Were they formerly known as apes on tri-cycles ? bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
Destroying Ourselves

Elgin, SC

#99 Sep 17, 2012
I watched this show today, What I find interesting . One of the gang members stated Heroin was introduce in the early 70's. That was around the same time it was introduce in NYC. I wonder what other Black neighbors heroin was introduce in. They went together Drugs and gangs, after all you needed someone to introduce,control and eradicate people.

Since: Oct 12

O Fallon, MO

#101 Oct 5, 2012
Don't care you in a click or not. You do something, I will always take it to the next level. You pull out a shank, I will end it...... Never let your guard down
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#102 Oct 5, 2012
Dontbeweakvato wrote:
Don't care you in a click or not. You do something, I will always take it to the next level. You pull out a shank, I will end it...... Never let your guard down
Dang, you a bad mofuka!
Uh Oh

United States

#104 Oct 7, 2012
Dontbeweakvato wrote:
Don't care you in a click or not. You do something, I will always take it to the next level. You pull out a shank, I will end it...... Never let your guard down
Sheeeeit!!! I bet you beeez a bad boy of destrukshen!!! TNB!!!
N2MYSELF

Saint Louis, MO

#105 Dec 23, 2012
RICO SO FINE TO ME...MMM I GOT THAT LOL OAN: MOST OF THESE PPL ARE PRODUCTS OF THEIR SURRONDINGS...SOME MAKE IT OUT AND SOME DON'T BUT IT TAKES THE PROPER GUIDANCE. I AM FROM WALNUT PARK 49 B.A.D. BLK AND EVEN THOUGH I WAS REPPIN THAT ISH TO THE FULLEST, EVEN SOLD HEROINE AND IM A FEMALE BUT STOPPED ON MY OWN. AT THE SAME TIME I WAS ONE OF THE FEW CHILDREN IN THE HOOD THAT HAD BOTH PARENTS IN THE HOUSE AND HAD GUIDANCE. BELIEVE OR NOT IF THATS ALL YOU HAVE SEEN YOUR WHOLE LIFE THATS WHAT YOU AUTOMATICALLY GOING TO BECAUSE MOST PPL ARE AFRAID OF CHANGE AND YOU THINK PPL WOULD WANNA STOP WHEN THEY SEE FAM AND FRIENDS DROPPIN LIKE FLIES BUT NO THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE USE TO. I AM TIRED OF THE STEREOTYPING OF SAGGY PANTS. ME PERSONALLY AM NOT A FAN BUT IF THEY DRESSED UP LIKE AL CAPONE AND THE OTHER GANGSTERS FROM WAY BACK WHEN WOULD IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE? YES BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT SAY ISH AND NO SAME ISH DIFFERENT DAY. GANGS HAVE BEEN AROUND ALMOST FOREVER AND I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE YOU THAT ALL OF YOU PPL ON HERE WOULDNT DARE COME TO THE NORTH SIDE, WEST SIDE, SOUTH SIDE, BADEN, OR THE EAST SIDE (IL) AND BASH ANYONE IN THE STL FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING.YOU DONT KNOW WHAT PPL HAVE BEEN THROUGH IN THEIR LIFETIME AND THE STEREOTYPING OF BLACKS AND MEXICANS ONLY BEING IN GANGS UNREAL LBS ITS PLENTY OF WHITE PPL IN THE LOU THAT WILL KNOCK YO HEAD OFF TOO. I KNOW ALOT OF PPL FROM ALL SIDES BELIEVE THAT AND THE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE GOOD HEARTED PPL UNTIL YOU MESS THEM OVER AND SEE THAT OTHER SIDE. IM ONE OF THEM STILL TILL THIS DAY BUT I ALSO FEEL I STILL HAVE ALOT TO LIVE FOR. SO ALL YOU RACIST AND STEREOTYPING FUCKERS PICK YOUR FACES UP OFF THE FLOOR OR CLOSE YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE I DARE YOU TO STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF ANY STREET IN ANY HOOD AND TALK ISH. MAYBE IT WILL BE A WHITE BOY THAT WILL KNOCK YOUR HEAD OFF, WHO KNOWS MAYBE A WHITE CHICK, MAYBE SOME LITTLE WHITE CHILDREN, OR SOME LITTLE WHITE PROSTITOTS LOL REMEMBER GANGS DIDN'T START WITH US BITCHES. TODAY I AM A HIGHLY EDUCATED BLACK WOMAN AND I STILL DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BLOWING YO NOSE OFF IF YOU MESS WITH ME OR MY FAM BECAUSE I KNOW WHERE I CAME FROM. I AINT NEVER TRIED TO CAUSE HARM OR TRY TO HURT SOMEONE FOR ANY UNKNOWN REASON. RUN UP GET DONE UP. THATS REAL. JUST KNOW THAT THE LOU WONT BE CHANGING TOO SOON BECAUSE THE POLICE ARE MORE CORRUPT THAN THE PPL. I BET YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT THE BOYS HAD PPL KNOCKED TOO, KICK IN DOPE HOUSES AND SELL IT BACK TO THE DOPE DEALERS, MAKE DOPE DEALERS SELL IT FOR THEM OR TAKE THEIR MONEY AS A PAYOFF NOT TO TURN THEM IN WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT AND SERVE. TRY A DOPE DEALER TURNED COP.((EXCUSE ME DID YOU SAY SOMETHIN? UH UH YOU CANT TELL ME NOTHIN!) in my KANYE voice...LETS BE OPEN MINDED PPL AND PUT YOURSELF IN SOMEONE ELSES SHOES. WHILE YALL WORRIED ABOUT GANGS WORRY ABOUT THESE HIGHLY EDUCATED BUT MENTAL BASTARDS OUT HERE SHOOTING UP SCHOOLS AND MOVIE THEATRES FOR NO APPARENT REASON KILLING CHILDREN, BABIES AND THEIR FAMILIES JUST GOING FOR FAMILY FUN TIME OR THESE MOLESTERS KIDNAPPING KILLING AND RAPING MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN. ITS SICKENING TO SEE THAT PPL STILL CANT STICK TOGETHER NOW AS A WHOLE HUMAN RACE WE ARE ALL AGAINST EACH OTHER BUT FOREIGNERS HAVE EACH OTHER BACK REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATIONS FOR THE MOST PART. PPL OPEN YOUR MINDS AND HEARTS AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER!
StCracker

Holden, MO

#108 Apr 11, 2013
I grew up in St Louis back then. I used to run around Wellston, Jennings, Pine Lawn, and North City. Knew alot of them cats. Did time with Psyk, Piper, Rainbow, and I knew Doersey. Although im white, and never joined a gang, I used to get blasted with em sometimes.
All the times I hung out with them, i learned alot. Those guys werent stupid or ignorant. They just did what they had to do there in the middle of a city that at the time, believed gangs were just an LA thing, and had no real legal sources of employment at the time.
All i can say is those boys were real, and at leat they would stab you in the face instead of stab you in the back repeatedly, like those two faced a holes in St Louis County, and St Charles. RIP Dorsey my friend.
splc

Kansas City, MO

#109 Apr 12, 2013
nothing but low-life trash. bunch of slugs on a sidewalk, pour salt on them. none of them are worth a damn. skum! put them in prison, and forget about them. do what russia did with thier drug dealers shoot all of them. no loss at all!!!!!!!
5400MVG

Saint Louis, MO

#110 May 8, 2013
if u aint livin it, wat chu know bout it..its ruff out here..mfz ll beat yo head in wit a hammer r a brick.. guns jst get u gone quicker... Jst be fortunate u aint got dem problems... it R.I.P in our hoods like erry otha city. Rest In Peace r Rest In Prision..
meanmuggscatchsl ugs

United States

#111 Jun 9, 2013
delmar crip face wrote:
Man this tha fo cuzz 41delmar, 42 evans, 40 cook ave 62k, 87k, bk, west side stl loc
is 44w.belle still part of the fo?
sick of excuses

Nashville, TN

#112 Jun 9, 2013
Bones wrote:
<quoted text>Yea boy, the thing is you watch TV everyday, so you don't know shit about it like to have to live that everyday. All you bitches try to past judgment, you would not last a minute in the Lou. It's easy to be on the outside looking in, but when your in there it's survival of fittest, so you have to stand on what you believe in.
If its so bad then get out of it...there is so much help in st. louis for ya'll its sickening and you are still gang banging...everybody has choices. you just choose to stay where you are at!
The Truth

Lincoln, AL

#113 Jul 19, 2013
Bones wrote:
<quoted text>Yea boy, the thing is you watch TV everyday, so you don't know shit about it like to have to live that everyday. All you bitches try to past judgment, you would not last a minute in the Lou. It's easy to be on the outside looking in, but when your in there it's survival of fittest, so you have to stand on what you believe in.
What makes the black youth want to kill and bring down their own kind? Is it because of something that happened centuries ago? No. Africans sold their own into slavery, and that is what they continue to do in present day USA.
Until black people can man up and quit Blaming every bad thing that happens to them on the color of their skin it is hopeless.
Do you think they would even think of robbing someone they even remotely thought had a gun. No because they think fear = respect.
The Truth

Lincoln, AL

#114 Jul 19, 2013
Dontbeweakvato wrote:
Don't care you in a click or not. You do something, I will always take it to the next level. You pull out a shank, I will end it...... Never let your guard down
I'm armed with a pistol, Dumbass.
And I can actually aim and shoot what I'm aiming at unlike you who just flailed you're gun around if you even have one. and it don't care what you hit I'd be able to get you right between the eyes.
The Truth

Lincoln, AL

#115 Jul 19, 2013
Thank God for the 2nd Amendment and "Stand your ground". Those wannabe thugs can try and invade my Home anytime.
dell

Saint Louis, MO

#116 Jul 20, 2013
discocrisco wrote:
Man, I will never mess those fools. They will blast a gat into your head
What do you think the police will do if you disrespect the law, dumbass.
STLboy8845

United States

#117 Oct 24, 2014
-
-If you are so educated, then why don't you know how to spell or use proper grammar?! I'm so sick of hearing criminals (gang related or not) that claim they are "victims" of society or a "product of their environment". No, the people you all hurt and kill over retarded shit like what color hat you have on or some diss that embarrassed you with are the only victims here. Just because you come from a shitty family or rough neighborhood does not mean your only option for survival or success is by joining a gang. I understand that gangs offer people things that they don't have, like money, drugs, family, etc. However, when you go to prison for being a criminal are those people going to give a fuck about you? No they won't. They will keep living their life, doing their thing, and you sit in a prison cell for a crime you didn't choose to commit or more likely chose to commit for a gang.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 20 min Black Rhino 4,694
Advice for AFRICANS 44 min right is right 4
Wilson Will Be In The News Again 50 min right is right 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 51 min Chuck 19,485
Brown's boyott Black Friday SAVES US ALL MONEY!! 1 hr oldgreymonkey 7
Why are most racist poor 2 hr Ex- El Paso Resid... 2
What's the point of protests? 3 hr Freemind 4
Reaction to the Ferguson Grand Jury's Decision 3 hr Charming Charlie 51
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:38 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:38AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Week 13
Bleacher Report 9:13 AM
The Play the Denver Broncos Rely on That the Kansas City Chiefs Can't Stop
NBC Sports11:15 AM
Weekend Preview: Can Chiefs bounce back in Week 13?
Bleacher Report 3:17 PM
Murray's Hype Makes Him Bad Fantasy Option
NBC Sports 3:58 PM
Rams defense expects Chris Long back this week - NBC Sports