Glenn Zimmerman

Full story: Fox2Now

Glenn Zimmerman is the Meteorologist for FOX 2 News in the Morning starting at 5:00 a.m. He has been forecasting weather on the morning show since 1990.
Comments
1 - 20 of 44 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 22
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Carol

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Glen is the best. Makes you happy to hear him speak. Such a down to earth fellow - enjoy tremendouslu
Bea Brantley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

Good morning Glenn. I'm a night shift worker at wonderbread and
I get home around the time fox 2 starts at 5am. I always get a good laugh at your sneakers while you are wearing a suit, and then I go to sleep.I have not seen them in a week since Chris has been filling
in for ya.Can ya give me a shot of those shoes so I can fall
a sleep ? And I never listen to any forcast but yours. Being a
woman and working nights, I need to know whats coming.Great job
Mr. Zimmerman.

Bea Brantley
Glasgow Village Mo
angela utley

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

could u please show my mom ur shoes in the broadcast today?she doesnt believe me that u wear tennis shoes. i think it looks awesome.we all love watchin all of u.have a nice day
letha bradshaw

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

i have been watching fox 2 for years. i love the morning show, you and the morming show crew make watching the news fun. your my favorite weather man. you and the the moring crew,cracks me up.fox 2 is the only channel i watch for all the news and weather, you guys make me laugh when you guys goof off. i just love the morning show especialy when your there to do the news
Doris of Festus

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Would you happen to remember the scientist that said "instead of a global warming we should worr I know I heard this about thy about an ice age" I know I heard this about the time the awards were given out for the report on global warming.
GABE

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Hey Glenn,,
Good Morning, you have to play some BB King, he's in town at the St. Charles Family Arena. I know you like the blues!!! Can't wait to see him.

Have a good day!!
kevin brewer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Glenn i am a fsthful follower of your weather report in the morning . i only watch channel 2 news for all my sports and weather report. you keep me fully informed of all weather reportsd keep up the good work.
Ann

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

glen
could you please start including the licnoln county area near Elsberry in your weather forcasts? It seems that the flood here and also the difference in snow fall never comes up in your show can you please help?
sue mcbride

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

what is the weather going to do to the flowers and the trees that are starting to bloom should we do something to protect them???????

“For My Entertainment!”

Since: Mar 10

IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

GLENN!!! Your Awesome!
Deborah snackycakes

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

You use to play in a bar I worked at.....Long time ago...The bar began with a D near wyoming street.. Very Very good. Song of the day is great!! Love Bobby Hebb
Dionna

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

The song of the day is "sunny" (again), but I don't know where to post it for the Legally Blond tickets.
Kim P

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

Glenn,

In the mornings when you play the song of the day, you have played in the past songs from Bob Case. I just wanted to let you know that his mother passed away Saturday, March 27, 2010 and was wanting to know if you could play some of his music this week in the morning.
LEEANN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

HEY GLEN BIG FAN OF YOURS HERE WHERE AND WHEN CAN WE CATCH YOUR SHOW???
Terence Kellys

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

I love your morning forecasts. I like to see you in the morning not the evening. I notice that you are a " Glee" fan. You are glad that it is back on tv; me too.
Offy

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Well we had a storm just min. age with nickle to marble size hail. Now the sun is out! Go figure!
Terry Klasek

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Some of the Songs of the day are junk! Many are too oft repeated.

Have you considered for a rainy day the national anthem of the nation of Sierra Leone, "Here Comes the Rain?" It is different, AND weather related!

Terry Klasek (Classic)
bill

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Glenn, You could pass as a smiling used car salesman if you ever decide to go that way. HA HA
SamsMommy

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Glenn rocks my socks! I moved here from Arizona, and really don't enjoy Missouri weather and how fast it changes, but Glenn keeps me up to date so I know what to expect! keep on rockin Glenn!!
Linda Klein

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Glenn, finally someone else from St. Louis who used to ride their bikes in the fog truck!

I was so happy to hear from you. I grew up in the city many many years ago and when the truck come down our street, you would have thought you had won the lottery. It was so exciting to ride in the magic fog.

My parents didn't care. Who knew back then what was in that fog. It was just part of the simple life of playing outside with your friends.

My boys still tease me about the fog to this day. They have no idea how much fun it was.

Glenn, thanks for bringing that up this morning. It was fun sharing that memory with you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 min The Anti Liberal 95,627
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 51 min Joe G 24
To The Supreme Court Repent 53 min Message From God 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr truth told 18,581
Cougar Bars? 4 hr DebinSTL 6
wanting a black gal 4 hr anxious 1
Sitting in the pit area at Verizon Wireless Amp... 8 hr Katie 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••