gerald j

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

TORTURE WITH DRONE NETS BY ANNETTE MARION CPMS OSD, MILDO NOT LIKE YOUR MOVIES, AND I DONOT THINK YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING, GOOD LOOKING CHANGES WITH TIME.THANK YOU FOR KEEPING IN TOUCH, ANNETTE SHOULD BE COMMITTED, COME TO THE WEB SITE AND PUT DOWN, WHAT WOULD YOU DO EYESIGHT IS GOING DO TO THE DRONE/NEURAL NETS ANNETTE LIVES IN CHANTILLY, VA RAWLING ST FYI
SENATOR KAINE KNOWS HOW TO POST COMMENTS ON DRONE KILLER ANNETTE CPMS
GERALD J
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/114265649877863...
WEBSITE TO MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT ANNETTE MARION
CONVICT HER OF ATTEMPTED MURDER
WHIP HER
STEAL FROM HER
BE COMMENTS
GERALD J https://plus.google.COM MENTS ON DRONE NET KILLER ANNETTE MARION CPMS
plus.google.com/u/0/b/114265649877863775355/C... DRONE KILLER ANNETTE
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/114265649877863... ON DRONE KILLER ANNETTE
GO AMERICA GET THEDRONE KILLER ANNETTE MARION CPMS OSD MIL DEPT OF DEFENSE

ILLEGAL USE OF DRONE NEURAL NETS ON YVETTE ANNE MARIOFN HANDFIELD DICAMPLI, ESQ, NOT A CITIZEN, SENATOR KAINE AND YOU ARE THE LEADERS OF THE CONGRESSIONAL., ANNETTE IS A KILLER THANK YOU SOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO

V.R
ESQ
GERALD J MARION WROTE, SOSOS HELP MY LOVELY SISTER YVETTE, A MENTALLY ILL PATIENT FROM 67 AND HER GROUP HAS BEEN USING DRONES NETS, TO RID, AND KILL, ANNETTE STOLE ALL FROM HER AND DUMPED HER CAR, STOLE JEWLERY ONE RING VALUE 30K, WITH OTHER JEWLERY, SOSOSOSOSOOSOSO ANNETTE MARION IS A KILLER AND PRESENTLY ATTACKING YVETTE WITH DRONE, FACE, MOUTH JAW, EYES, AND SKULL, SISTER, PRESSURE BUILDING UP ON C3C4 AREA, THEY ARE KILLERS, AND ILLEGAL, THANKS
ON TOPIX.COM SOSOSOSOSO
To submit a casework request, please complete the form below:
Thank you for contacting our office.
Note: Due to The Privacy Act of 1974, you will be also need to submit a written statement bearing your signature to our office in Vienna before we can begin work on your case. Someone from our office will be in contact with you to provide further instructions

POLITICAN, ESQ, NATIONAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION FORMER EMPLOYEE, GULF WAR VET, SENATOR KAINE SEEKING DAMAGES FROM US ARMY EXPERIMENTAL VACINE ANTHRAX ON TRAINEE FT DIX YVETTE ANNEMARION, AND DISABILITY C3C3 VICTIM OF ANNETTE MARION 27 SEPT 07 ANNETTE STOLE ALL FROM YVETTE DUMPED HER CAR, STOLE 30K OF JEWLERY, ALL MEANS ALL, OVER 500K, AND ANNETTE OWES YVETE CAREGIVER SALARY 3 YEARS, CORRUPTION OF THE POLICE DEPT ON EAST COAST, FAIRFAX COUNTY VA, AND OTHER JURISDICTIONS, WORSE THAN 'SRIPRICO OF THE 70 NY STATE POLICE CORRUPTION POLICE ON THE TAKE'GERALD J WROTE SOSOSO GET THE DRONE NEURAL NETS OF YVETTE ANNETTE LIED, SHE IS CAUGHT IN ANOTHER HORRIBLE LIE OF HERS FOR DECADES, SHE DID NOTHING BUT STEAL FROM THE FAMILY, SHE ABUSED YVETTE AND THE MOTHER FOR YERS, SLEPT WITH THE MOTHER, SHOWERED, WE DO NOT GO INTO THE INCEST OF ANNETTE, AND LIES. ANNETTE AND SUZANNE PHILIP BRIDGETTE MCEACHERN, AND CPMS OSD ENVIOUS OF HER FOR YEARS, AN NO ALIENS, THERE ARE NO ALIENS, ANNETTE IS MENTLLY ILL WITH THE PSYCOPS GROUP OF DRONES, NO MEANS NO ALIENS, ANNETTE AND GROUP FOFLLOWED YVETTE TO RUSSIA AND UKRAINE BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT SHE WOULD MARRY AN ALIEN OFF WORLD, ANNETTE IS MENTLLLY ILL, AND THAT THERE IS A COMMUNICATION DEVICEW ALIEN IN YVETTES NECK, NONE, ANNETTE MAKES UP IMAGINATION, SE IS SO WEIRDO THAT ALBERT AND GERALD SAYS 'TAKE YOUR MEDS YOU CREATED THE DIESE NOW YOU INHALE AND TAKE' HAHAHAHAHAH
Introduction
Put a little about your page here so people know they've found the correct "UKRAINE POLITICAN NAZI YVETTE ART MARION HANDFIELD ESQ".
GERALD WROTE: ANNETTE STOP TORTURE OF YVETTE YOU HAVE INCEST NEED ALIEN
JB smith

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Have you read the book “The Long Walk” by Brain Castner. He was an IED technician in the Air Force. He suffers from traumatic brain injury. He describes ambiguous pains, feelings of a heart attack, twitching, gurgling in his stomach, nightmares, day mares and the “crazy” feeling. I have never been to war, but I have all those symptoms. I was implanted with a biochip without my knowledge and consent. You can see it under my skin. In Safeguards in a World of Ambient Intelligence on page 9 it says that law enforcement would have you believe we are not safe unless they know where we are and what we are doing at all times and what we are “thinking”. I believe the suicides and ptsd are attributable to this biochip. I have a case in the Supreme Court and if I win, I will do my best to get these chips off of all of our veterans. I pray for them every day. Go to forbes.com and check out what they did to Brandon Raub, former marine. The national institute of justice talks about tazing people into “excited delirium” to make them act in ways they wouldn’t. I believe state police to be responsible for all these shooting. I would love to know how many of the shooters were implanted with the biochip. It is torture and it has been ongoing for years. They are the true criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••