First Prev
of 8
Next Last
libertarian

Lumberton, NC

#160 Aug 7, 2010
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
There got to be too many Conservative Republicans and no one can get along with them.
oh there not republicans. there are actually very little left nowadays. now its just mostly raciest theocrats and hypocrints. they kinda hijacked the party and turned it from the party of teddy to...some kind of abomination...now instead of just worrying about democrats we also have to worry about a party that constantly does the opposite of what its supposed to be doing while fully convinced what there doing is the republican thing and if you dont agree you are variety of badly thought out insults. now they have the tea party which talks about going back to the roots and does not even know what the roots are and are in a constant state of infighting.

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#161 Aug 8, 2010
libertarian wrote:
<quoted text> oh there not republicans. there are actually very little left nowadays. now its just mostly raciest theocrats and hypocrints. they kinda hijacked the party and turned it from the party of teddy to...some kind of abomination...now instead of just worrying about democrats we also have to worry about a party that constantly does the opposite of what its supposed to be doing while fully convinced what there doing is the republican thing and if you dont agree you are variety of badly thought out insults. now they have the tea party which talks about going back to the roots and does not even know what the roots are and are in a constant state of infighting.
Were you high when you wrote this?
Finepix

Pflugerville, TX

#163 Sep 7, 2010
It's so nice I joined it twice.
pink rose

Los Angeles, CA

#164 Sep 7, 2010
jeremy daniel harp wrote:
i want in!!!!!!!!!!my family has been apart of the klan for years....almost a century!!!!
my name's jeremy harp.....my great grand father's name was minton harp...grand dragon of cullman county alabama
YEA RIGHT!!! join the klan and go to Juarez,DON'T forget your white sheet.You are going to need it.And mention how proud you are to be a KLAN.

“.There is no sin except stupid”

Since: Nov 08

Place On Earth

#165 Oct 15, 2010
mmmmmmmmmm wonder if you can claim money back through your taxes this year, you know having to buy all those bedding sheets isn't cheap especially when your having to cut out holes for the eyes?( still I guess you can get some great use out of them as halloween is comeing up so you have a two for one bargain,lmao...
awetqy4tearfghqw rt

Salem, NH

#167 Aug 19, 2011
MJayM wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I must have missed that paragraph.
Just exactly where in the constitution does it say so?
seperation of church and state.

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#168 Aug 20, 2011
awetqy4tearfghqwrt wrote:
<quoted text>
seperation of church and state.
Now I know you don't know what you're talking about.

The state is not supposed to establish nor interrupt religion. There is no limit on practicing your religion. It's a one way restriction.
jenny

Port Clinton, OH

#169 Nov 9, 2011
Right on sister!
No You SUCK

Williamson, WV

#170 Nov 26, 2011
Joe_Sucks Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure that in Parksburg, West Virginia you can find plenty of family members you can put your small white dick in.
Go suck start a shotgun if you want to talk about WV.
LMFAO

Brooklyn, NY

#171 Jan 2, 2012
LMFAO immigrants are taking our jobs? im sorry the next time you want to mow my lawn or run the 99 cent store ill be sure to keep immigrants from taking such a prestigious job from you. thats satire people chill im not saying nothing about immigrants. you think prayer should be implemented in school? thats a mix of church and state. throughout history a mixture of church and state has caused the downfall of every literally EVERY country. you want the same to happen to america? you do realize you hail from immigrants as well? and as for homosexuals suck it up. at least theyre not taking away the right to straight marriage. how would you feel if your society would only let you marry a guy? LMFAO. yall idiots.
C-rob

United States

#172 Apr 4, 2012
White people and black people are dating more and more. If we don't something soon then this nation could be at 70% mulatto. We must put a stop to this. Take a stand and join the klan. WHITE POWER
Cathy

Tyler, TX

#173 Aug 7, 2012
To the IDIOT who wrote "of all you white people brought us over to this country. second you cant say a black booty isnt sexy. and third every white women in america craves black dick including ur mom. hahahah f the klan and ur grandpa"

I am a white woman, and believe me- I do not crave black dick. Those stupid white women who do "crave" it are the ones who get women like me raped by black men. Second: Study your history- it was blacks who sold the blacks.
Third: Black booty isn't sexy. There, you said I couldn't say it, but I just did.
rossiter theodore

Carl Junction, MO

#176 Dec 22, 2012
this is daisy and theodore rossiter and can someone vist us too join the kkk our address is 121 glenda st apt c in exter mo....65647 please i am begging for me and my wife
mike

United States

#177 Dec 24, 2012
Anyone who joins the KLAN is like joining AL QUIEDA and selling your soul to the DEVIL.They are terrorists pure ans simple so you so called patriots-you join you might as well spit on the flag...
GGC

Saint Louis, MO

#178 Mar 22, 2013
I have to say, te klan makes very valid points. I'm done with gays, race mixing, diversity, and abortions. I respect the klan because I know when the white Christian race is in trouble, who ya gonna call? The Ku Klux Klan! Yeeee Haaaa!!!!
MichaelAllenGeis ler-MN

Hutchinson, MN

#179 May 2, 2013
The KKK has done nothing but GOOD America. For one, The WHITE House was painted white for a reason. Two, Why do we not say the PLEDGE OF ALEGENCE in school anymore? And don't get me started on those who don't belong here. All those Blacks and Browns coming to our country for the easy money, putting many Americans out of work. GO HOME!!!!! You will never belong here in AMERICA and that goes for Obama as well.
MichaelAllenGeis ler-MN

Hutchinson, MN

#180 May 2, 2013
mike wrote:
Anyone who joins the KLAN is like joining AL QUIEDA and selling your soul to the DEVIL.They are terrorists pure ans simple so you so called patriots-you join you might as well spit on the flag...
You pretty much did that by saying something so dumb boy. Look at your history and actually pay attention. Don't believe all the hype they teach in schools about it. Look up the REAL facts before you speak boy.
MichaelAllenGeis ler-MN

Hutchinson, MN

#181 May 2, 2013
Cathy wrote:
To the IDIOT who wrote "of all you white people brought us over to this country. second you cant say a black booty isnt sexy. and third every white women in america craves black dick including ur mom. hahahah f the klan and ur grandpa"
I am a white woman, and believe me- I do not crave black dick. Those stupid white women who do "crave" it are the ones who get women like me raped by black men. Second: Study your history- it was blacks who sold the blacks.
Third: Black booty isn't sexy. There, you said I couldn't say it, but I just did.
VERY NICELY PUT
Whiteman

Sikeston, MO

#183 Jul 29, 2013
Hell yah Ill join the Klan need to rallyhere in Missouri
Scott

United States

#185 Feb 6, 2014
black man wrote:
<quoted text>first of all you white people brought us over to this country. second you cant say a black booty isnt sexy. and third every white women in america craves black dick including ur mom. hahahah f the klan and ur grandpa
Yep before your forefathers traded you for beads and trinkets, you were sitting in the jungle eating each other,( savages) and we brought you here and offered you a decent life! Blacks owe whites for everything you have. Black women stink, and most white women wouldn't be with a stinky black dude unless they couldn't get a fine white man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 1 hr barefoot2626 203
Who's got your vote in the Texas Senate race? 1 hr Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Texas State Agricult... 1 hr Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Texas State Land Com... 1 hr Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Texas Attorney Gener... 1 hr Topix Polls 0
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 2 hr woodtick57 116
Second Texas nurse tests positive for Ebola; wo... 3 hr sandy1 110

Texas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE