Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,324)

Showing posts 46,461 - 46,480 of58,309
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49352
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since my Stalker/Harasser and MsHurl are working together, and both use numerous different Names, I have no way of knowing which is which. But, for my own safety, its essential that I try & not take any chances, when in doubt. I believe that my very Life may depend on it. I've been told too many horror Stories from past Victims! They are ALL scared of him, very scared! So much so that they literally begged for their Name not to be brought to his attention, for fear of even getting a phone call from him. To honor that plea, I will not discuss THAT anymore, except to say I took their warnings seriously!
IOW, you have no proof, only your word. Gotcha

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49353
May 3, 2012
 
Somebody has started a Website with all of his Criminal Records on it. The Link is posted on the Camden Forum many times. Go to it & read them for yourselves!

The one think that everybody knows to be FACT, without reading any Criminal Records, is that you do NOT have to get your Voting Rights restored, unless you are a Convicted Felon! He had to get his Voting Rights Restored & then, ran for County Commissioner. I opposed him winning that seat & that, IMO, is the real reason that he sued me. if he threatens to sue People & he does & will, for simply respectfully disagreeing with him, then my opposing him winning a Commissioner's seat, would have sent him into an uncontrollable rage & it did! BTW, alot of Others opposed him winning, too, & stated such on Topix, but I was the only one that he knew my real Name. That was found out the first week I got on Topix & has been posted many times! He didn't win the Commissioner's seat, he got very few votes, but I'm sure that he blames me for all of it. He would not anser any questions about his background while he was running that are common questions for Candidates to be asked, not even where he moved here from...NOW, we ALL know why!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49354
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I want to see a show of hands here, so to speak. How many here has RS, RR NOT accused of being her harasser/stalker, neighbors, transvestites, gay, drug dealers/addicts,?

I only ask for the ones she has NOT accused because that list is shorter. And most of them are likely her using different names.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49355
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well Well wrote:
<quoted text> She doesn't even know what the constitution says it only protests your right to speak out again the government not to slander a person who at the time she started you slanderous campaign wasn't even an appointed member of a board.
Why in the world are you telling on a statewide thread of his going in on some lady older? See you do the things that add fuel to a fire.You have slandered NTMD8TR and you told all you could drag out,even over into his personal life too..Why do you do men this way?
As a woman,you know better. The things you said about him was enough to go to court and sue you .Make you prove your remarks.You hurt much more than you help.Except the one you hurt the most is YOU. It reeks of envy. As for "JOE" why do you tell everything? We are not in it and you will go alone.Your words are damaging when you know you are pulling things from the air.Woman,you need to get facts right.None of us will justify your trashing another man.,

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49356
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
Somebody has started a Website with all of his Criminal Records on it. The Link is posted on the Camden Forum many times. Go to it & read them for yourselves!
The one think that everybody knows to be FACT, without reading any Criminal Records, is that you do NOT have to get your Voting Rights restored, unless you are a Convicted Felon! He had to get his Voting Rights Restored & then, ran for County Commissioner. I opposed him winning that seat & that, IMO, is the real reason that he sued me. if he threatens to sue People & he does & will, for simply respectfully disagreeing with him, then my opposing him winning a Commissioner's seat, would have sent him into an uncontrollable rage & it did! BTW, alot of Others opposed him winning, too, & stated such on Topix, but I was the only one that he knew my real Name. That was found out the first week I got on Topix & has been posted many times! He didn't win the Commissioner's seat, he got very few votes, but I'm sure that he blames me for all of it. He would not anser any questions about his background while he was running that are common questions for Candidates to be asked, not even where he moved here from...NOW, we ALL know why!
We all don't have a reason to read your trash talking.Don't open your copying either.You are the one interested in "JOE"S life.You read it.Not planning to go against "JOE or JIM or FRED or Billy or anyone.WE got no fight with "JOE".
Oh what a tangled webb we weave.You are grabbing at straws.No wonder you stay up all night,paranoid.You don't do "devil drugs" do you?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49357
May 3, 2012
 
NTMD8OR wrote:
I want to see a show of hands here, so to speak. How many here has RS, RR NOT accused of being her harasser/stalker, neighbors, transvestites, gay, drug dealers/addicts,?
I only ask for the ones she has NOT accused because that list is shorter. And most of them are likely her using different names.
I'm the newest one.My claim to fame.A woman she calls "HE".I weigh 150 lbs.,5'4" and I'm a stalker.Live in middle Tennessee as others know,like MSGURL ,CG ,NTMD8TR,PUFF,Benny,Others.And I'm her NOW stalker /Harraser ,sitting in her courtroom in CAMBDEN wherever that is.I'd know "JOE" anywhere.I"m in love with him TOOOO HA_HA.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49358
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>IOW, you have no proof, only your word. Gotcha
LIKE Herman Cain,she needs protective services.Maybe Castle will come.
County Commissioner is something to really ruin lives over.You have a dark side to your life.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49359
May 3, 2012
 
Why are you trying to silence what has all been reported in our local paper, front page? And, believe it or not, People from all over the U.S. order our local paper, not just from the State of TN.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49360
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since my Stalker/Harasser and MsHurl are working together, and both use numerous different Names, I have no way of knowing which is which. But, for my own safety, its essential that I try & not take any chances, when in doubt. I believe that my very Life may depend on it. I've been told too many horror Stories from past Victims! They are ALL scared of him, very scared! So much so that they literally begged for their Name not to be brought to his attention, for fear of even getting a phone call from him. To honor that plea, I will not discuss THAT anymore, except to say I took their warnings seriously!
Ever had a phone call saying,"You're talking too much. Causing trouble"?

“Open up nother can-o-wroms Joe”

Since: Mar 11

Worntown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49361
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
Somebody has started a Website with all of his Criminal Records on it. The Link is posted on the Camden Forum many times. Go to it & read them for yourselves!
The one think that everybody knows to be FACT, without reading any Criminal Records, is that you do NOT have to get your Voting Rights restored, unless you are a Convicted Felon! He had to get his Voting Rights Restored & then, ran for County Commissioner. I opposed him winning that seat & that, IMO, is the real reason that he sued me. if he threatens to sue People & he does & will, for simply respectfully disagreeing with him, then my opposing him winning a Commissioner's seat, would have sent him into an uncontrollable rage & it did! BTW, alot of Others opposed him winning, too, & stated such on Topix, but I was the only one that
he knew my real Name. That was found out the first week I got on Topix & has been posted many times! He didn't win the Commissioner's seat, he got very few votes, but I'm sure that he blames me for all of it. He would not anser any questions about his background while he was running that are common questions for Candidates to be asked, not even where he moved here from...NOW, we ALL know why!
Sassy.....123Pictures is Joe don't you know. The on-line website you are referring to is:

www.bentoncountycorruption.com

Some actual recordings of interviews done recently with his past victims and people who had to deal with him in prosecutions will be available to listen to soon on this website....more new documented information coming also. His entire 17 page 'jailhouse lawyer' lawsuit against someone who dared to 'out' his criminal record when he was running for Public Office will be on line. He is trying to appeal this case and is asking for a Change Of Venue. He lost the case in September 2011 and appealed that loss shortly thereafter but the case has yet to be scheduled. His Request for a Change of Venue is really-really a HOOT!

http://bentoncountycorruption.com/pdf/kyle-ch...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49362
May 3, 2012
 
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
LIKE Herman Cain,she needs protective services.Maybe Castle will come.
County Commissioner is something to really ruin lives over.You have a dark side to your life.
The People whose Lives have already been ruined in this County by their Actions , & there's still more to come, would vehemently disagree with you! That's why there are so many pending Lawsuits against the County that will cost the Taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions, & why we have to hire an extra Attorney & pay him thouands & we're broke! That's money out of Taxpayers' pockets that pays for all of that, in case you didn't know. Wait until the new Budget is set & see how much the Property Taxes go up , just because of the Lawsuits, alone!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49363
May 3, 2012
 
Really Sassy wrote:
You are my second Stalker/Harasser or I've wondered if you & he are all the same Person. I may have talked to the Stalker/Harasser on the pnone 3 times & did not know that it was him. I thought it was Richard Monroe, that's what you said your Name was. But, after I heard the Stalker/Harasser's voice in Court, I wondered because they sound alot alike!
You have been on here too long.You DO NOT know a truthful man from a BS'er.You grasp at straws because you are mixed up in facts.
Running scared.Getting 'FROGGY"?
Life is really a box of chocolates.Now what is your payoff for posting a name here? Continuing the same old trying to ruin people who do not harm you. You just did.

“Open up nother can-o-wroms Joe”

Since: Mar 11

Worntown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49364
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Someone needs to make and publish a list of all of the names Joe 'who has nothing else better to do than to play on his computer all day and night' is using.....he assumes other people's identity much of the time even up to copying their avatars to amuse himself.

He really-really needs a check up from the neck up.

Carey A. Counselor 108 posts not the one with a different number

PS. He even tries to impersonate me but he is using an avatar that really self-debases himself, he is just not smart enough to figure it out or at this point with no 'reputation left' and awaiting arraignment for yet two more Criminal Charges on June 20th, he just figures he has nothing more to lose????
Carey Needs Counceling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49365
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think is funny how you call Joe a Jailhouse Lawyer when you were the actual one in prison and you wrote your lawsuit and illegally wrote the Kimble suit. But since it is apparent you are in love with the man why don't you just knock on his door and give hime a kiss.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49366
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Carey Counselor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy.....123Pictures is Joe don't you know. The on-line website you are referring to is:
www.bentoncountycorruption.com
Some actual recordings of interviews done recently with his past victims and people who had to deal with him in prosecutions will be available to listen to soon on this website....more new documented information coming also. His entire 17 page 'jailhouse lawyer' lawsuit against someone who dared to 'out' his criminal record when he was running for Public Office will be on line. He is trying to appeal this case and is asking for a Change Of Venue. He lost the case in September 2011 and appealed that loss shortly thereafter but the case has yet to be scheduled. His Request for a Change of Venue is really-really a HOOT!
http://bentoncountycorruption.com/pdf/kyle-ch...
Someone is trying to screw you over.I'm one of the most reliable persons you will ever converse with,I told you of events in my town,never solved. Can tell you more.You don't go looking for trouble,you will find it right down the road waiting.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49367
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Carey Counselor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy.....123Pictures is Joe don't you know. The on-line website you are referring to is:
www.bentoncountycorruption.com
Some actual recordings of interviews done recently with his past victims and people who had to deal with him in prosecutions will be available to listen to soon on this website....more new documented information coming also. His entire 17 page 'jailhouse lawyer' lawsuit against someone who dared to 'out' his criminal record when he was running for Public Office will be on line. He is trying to appeal this case and is asking for a Change Of Venue. He lost the case in September 2011 and appealed that loss shortly thereafter but the case has yet to be scheduled. His Request for a Change of Venue is really-really a HOOT!
http://bentoncountycorruption.com/pdf/kyle-ch...
I say again, I DID NOT OUT HIM!!! I merely RE-POSTED what somebody else posted that "outed" him on one Criminal Charge only. The orginal Poster who put upthe AZ. Record went by the Name of "Jumpy" & I have no idea who that really is. But, the Subject of that Criminal Record was denying it that there was any such record awile after it was posted & I looked it up on Topix & RE-posted it to counter his lies! I am NOT "JUMPY"!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49368
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The People whose Lives have already been ruined in this County by their Actions , & there's still more to come, would vehemently disagree with you! That's why there are so many pending Lawsuits against the County that will cost the Taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions, & why we have to hire an extra Attorney & pay him thouands & we're broke! That's money out of Taxpayers' pockets that pays for all of that, in case you didn't know. Wait until the new Budget is set & see how much the Property Taxes go up , just because of the Lawsuits, alone!
You are talking to someone who is not even familiar with your location other than on Channel 2 News showing it on weather.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49369
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking to someone who is not even familiar with your location other than on Channel 2 News showing it on weather.
Then, if you know nothing about it, why are you sticking your nose into our Local Problem that the whole County has been dealing with for years, that has only gotten worse, with time & is continuing to get even worse , with more People being Victimized, even our Local Library Employees, our Local Court House Employees, Business Owners & Local Deputies & Law Enforcement Employees , not to mention Private Citizens, like ME!
Carey Needs Counceling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49370
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The only problem our county has been dealing with is lying gossips like you that think you know everything from your computer chair.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49371
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, if you know nothing about it, why are you sticking your nose into our Local Problem that the whole County has been dealing with for years, that has only gotten worse, with time & is continuing to get even worse , with more People being Victimized, even our Local Library Employees, our Local Court House Employees, Business Owners & Local Deputies & Law Enforcement Employees , not to mention Private Citizens, like ME!
You are talking to "FOLKS".YOU have named me and others as your stalkers.I've tried to be straight with you.I like your so called stalkers.You don't care who you hurt.It's coming back to you and you will know it.
Problem is you are paranoid ,waiting for someone to come and get you.IF you don't want input then you should not be putting it on a statewide thread you cannot silence.
Don't mention nose .You have tried to vent for two days.Then you get back on political thread.Talk about worry.You are not too worried.You would be trying to stay out of a court room.Seems you want a talk show.Maybe DR PHIL will work your show on.
Media is to be sold.You say all over the US?? When are you going to see NEWSPAPERS HAVE to sensationalize in order to sell.
Contact DR.Phil,drag JOE on out there.As you go thru Nevada ,marry Joe.Our blessings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,461 - 46,480 of58,309
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••