created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 11, 2010

Oklahoma

1,314 votes

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 1,023)

Showing posts 20,441 - 20,460 of62,558
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Packing Heat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20992
Jun 10, 2012
 
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute, total 100% BS. Vouchers are a way for the elite to start separating the herd. The world is about 40% overpopulated for a strong world wide economy to run along humming. What is happening is society is ready to thin the herd.


Has to be better than it was and if this is what it takes to get rid of the Public school system and Unions then so be it. Teacher Unions have been in the process of destroying public education since the early seventies. Also, teachers at state Universities were being fed the book "Teaching Is A Subversive Activity", It´s this liberal, utopianist brainwashing instead of basic education that is dumbing down the whole country. Vouchers will put a stop to that. Maybe a little bible thumping will get them to pull up their pants and turn down the rap. The system we have now only seems to make it worse.

We have thugs, drugs and crime on damn near ever corner in America today and if it takes thinning the herd to clean it up then let's get busy thinning. A teacher should be paid a handsome salary for their handsome results but not a tenure for a lifetime with piss poor results as was clearly happening in Louisiana’s Public School System as well as the rest of the corruption Statewide!

Call it BS all you want but one thing is certain, it is a done deal there and it will happen nationwide. It would absolutely have to get better to get worse in Louisiana the way it was. Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal has enjoyed a spectacular run of success at governing his state, overhauling Louisiana, once derided as America’s “banana republic,” by cutting down corruption, improving business-friendliness, and reforming the health-care system. In fact, Jindal’s efforts were so successful that the Democratic party essentially didn’t bother putting forth a challenger in 2010; Louisiana had gotten so bad that dramatically reducing spending and cracking down on ethics violations didn’t anger the body politic at all. But then, of course, there were still public schools: With sacrosanct spending levels, lifetime tenure, and no accountability measures, they are the Louisiana-like rump in every state, holding back student achievement.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20993
Jun 10, 2012
 
Dusty

You live in a world of sweeping generalities. The hallmark of someone with limited education and an extremely small worldview.

But you keep on cranking out your missives. Maybe if I have an hour to kill, I'll read your and Heats verbose rants.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20994
Jun 10, 2012
 
Justaminute wrote:
Dusty
You live in a world of sweeping generalities. The hallmark of someone with limited education and an extremely small worldview.
But you keep on cranking out your missives. Maybe if I have an hour to kill, I'll read your and Heats verbose rants.
==========

Now that is really an insult. Dusty and I both graduated from UCLA, which means we have a WORLD CLASS education. If you live long enough you will discover it for yourself, then maybe YOU won't.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20995
Jun 10, 2012
 
Heat

Like I said, time will tell.

Like Jindal's big idea to stem the oil incoming to LA shore line during the British Petroleum oil disaster. He proposed gigantic sand berms. Tons of money and man hours and they just washed away and did zip to stop the oil.

So it's funny that your gambling on Jindal's reforms to education. He's requiring intelligent design to be taught in science classes. That funny for a guy with quite a good education and a degree in biology to boot. So he has already choose to throw out what he was taught in school to appeal to the wingnut base.

So he's comprised education once, let's see how far he has comprised it for the poor kids of LA.

If the implementation of his reforms are a mess, there goes the career of another one of Republican's bright and shining stars. Of course the wingest of wingnuts won't let him get to far because of his anchor baby status.

Like I said, we all be watching.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20996
Jun 10, 2012
 
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Now that is really an insult. Dusty and I both graduated from UCLA, which means we have a WORLD CLASS education. If you live long enough you will discover it for yourself, then maybe YOU won't.
Is that a threat, Pistol Packing Pete?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20997
Jun 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a threat, Pistol Packing Pete?
----------
It was justthefacts.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20998
Jun 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
It was justthefacts.
Gosh, you going to have to wait until November to get your gunslinger wardrobe on and all ready your testosterone is rising. LOL
Packing Heat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20999
Jun 10, 2012
 
Justaminute wrote:
Heat
Like I said, time will tell.
Like Jindal's big idea to stem the oil incoming to LA shore line during the British Petroleum oil disaster. He proposed gigantic sand berms. Tons of money and man hours and they just washed away and did zip to stop the oil.
So it's funny that your gambling on Jindal's reforms to education. He's requiring intelligent design to be taught in science classes. That funny for a guy with quite a good education and a degree in biology to boot. So he has already choose to throw out what he was taught in school to appeal to the wingnut base.
So he's comprised education once, let's see how far he has comprised it for the poor kids of LA.
If the implementation of his reforms are a mess, there goes the career of another one of Republican's bright and shining stars. Of course the wingest of wingnuts won't let him get to far because of his anchor baby status.
Like I said, we all be watching.


Stock up on popcorn and watch it happen. I only claim it is what it is and it is unstoppable. Bobby Jindal will make his a model most of America will welcome. For you or I to deny that it won't happen would be nieve at best. The New World Order will happen and it will happen a lot sooner than most people realize. Anyone can Google The New World Order and read until their little hearts content but it has been in motion for a very long time.
Packing Heat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21000
Jun 10, 2012
 
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Vouchers will be used by right wing bible thumpers to indoctrinate their own to their way.

TRUE Why shouldn't they since the system we have now has failed so many of them miserably!
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand minorities will do as minorities have always done worldwide. Vouchers will go out and black leaders with set up their own private schools and steal the money.

False, no need to steal, just qualify! They will qualify just like everyone else and most likely spend it on a school that supports their educational belief but will still be required to pass State Exams just like whitey.
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks and Latinos will take another step down the economic ladder and the white trash of Oklahoma will march right down with them.

Where have they been going to for the last 30 years do tell. Maybe they to will apply and do something to get them out of the ditches of where the current system keeps them.
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
This is by design. Vouchers are a way to determine who survives to serve the ultra rich masters and who is thrown to the world dung heap.

And the public school system happened by accident? Not hardly and if you don't think our system is corrupt now then you're either blind or complicit, you decide. From all you guys say now is America's Educated are on the dung heap now in comparisan to thre rest of the world.
Packing Heat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21001
Jun 10, 2012
 
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you liberals can cry to your heart's out about how unfair this is and it is absolutely unfair. But it's still going to happen. The right can deny this is what it is but it what it is. This is racial and cutural warfare for the benefit of the ultra rich who want to lessen the population by a few billion so they can get things back to normal.

And the down side of getting America back to normal is?
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
In other worlds a futuristic society in which 10% of the population serve 3% of the population and the other 87% of the population either dies off or lives as those in the movie "Mad Max". You actually deny this is going to happen? Less than 30 years from now this country won't be recognizable.

Why deny? Stock up on popcorn and watch it happen. Never said it wasn't going to happen, what I said is you're never going to stop it from happening.
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Vouchers is a way for certain levels of people in America to try and protect their interests. We made sure our Kids got good educations so they could survive this new world order. Most people even deny the new world order so you'd argue I'm nuts or wrong. But I'm neither. Vouchers are the last resort to try and separate the haves from the have nots by race, religion and so on. To claim it's anything other than is simple smoke screening,

I only claim it is what it is and it is unstoppable. Bobby Jindal will make his a model most of America will welcome. For you or I to deny that it won't happen would be nieve at best. The New World Order will in fact happen and it will happen a lot sooner than most people realize. Anyone can Google The New World Order and read until their little hearts content but it has been in motion for a very long time.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21002
Jun 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Do you remember the Dixie Chicks?

Another it’s okay if you’re a Republican.

Romney Adviser Takes U.S. Political Debate Overseas

A senior economic adviser to Mitt Romney, Glenn Hubbard, criticized President Obama and his policy toward crisis-torn Europe, and Germany in particular, in an op-ed article in a leading German newspaper on Saturday.

From February 2001 until March 2003, Hubbard was chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors under President George W. Bush. A supply-side economist, he was instrumental in the design of the 2003 Bush Tax cuts.

It also raises the question of the propriety of taking America’s political fights into international affairs.

Mitt Romney must think he already won the election when he hasn’t even been formerly nominated to be the Republican candidate yet.

The Republicans thought this was Treason before, now not so much.

Wow. Mitt is really going for the cream of the crop for his economic advisers, Phil Gramm, chief architect of the financial crisis and now Glenn Hubbard, the brainchild that brought us the Bush Tax Cuts.

I'm sure he's look at the guy that planned the invasion of Iraq as his military adviser. Now that would be a Republican Trifecta.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21003
Jun 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
The New World Order will happen and it will happen a lot sooner than most people realize. Anyone can Google The New World Order and read until their little hearts content but it has been in motion for a very long time.
That much is true.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21004
Jun 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Now that is really an insult. Dusty and I both graduated from UCLA, which means we have a WORLD CLASS education. If you live long enough you will discover it for yourself, then maybe YOU won't.
Ya know a little short fat aging woman in OKC with a hash house that looks like the health dept hasn't been around in some time is hardly going to define me to myself. I don't care what she says. She's an idiot.
Packing Heat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21005
Jun 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here's some economic news: Obama said the economy is doing fine but... then had to back track as he knows he`s finally being held accountable despite the leftwing media propping him up. Obama is worse than Jimmy Carter so somewhere in Georgia... a Peanut Farmer is smiling.

Just a thought to ponder, what if...

If the $834,000,000,000 (834 billion) Obama stimulus package had been equally distributed to every American (313,544,041 people, consumers) then every one of them would have received $2660.00 for each and every man, woman, and child. 99% of that money would have been pumped right back into the economy in very short order.

Would some of those people that recieved that money wasted it?
Sure they would have but nonetheless they would have spent it in the American economy as well as their own economy. Why should we give a damn how they spend it if we didn't give a damn how Solyndra wasted it?

How could their waste be any worse than someone like Solyndra or many of the others?
It wouldn't be worse and in fact it would have come in rather handy in a much needed way!

The point is you help those paying the taxes first, always help the taxpayer first.

How many families could have saved the loss of their house to forclosure with that kind of help?

How many families could have purchased their own food instead of relying on Food Stamps?

How much money would that have saved taxpayers in free food stamp giveawys?

How much money paid for unemployment payments would that have warded off?

Just curious of others thought on how such a plan might have helped out Main Street America. Right now I don't see how it has helped Main Street much the way it was spent, just saying.

Since: May 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21006
Jun 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well, I'm back from my trip. I stopped and ate friday night at minutes resturaunt like I said I would.

It's an older style resturaunt and reminded me of what used to be a lot of in the 70's.

The food was good...and I tried a cup of her famous vegetable soup which was also good. The waitresses were real nice. I didn't see any Iranian guys.

I will probably eat there again someday if I'm in the area.

I still don't care for her politics though;)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21007
Jun 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Packing Heat wrote:
Here's some economic news: Obama said the economy is doing fine but... then had to back track as he knows he`s finally being held accountable despite the leftwing media propping him up. Obama is worse than Jimmy Carter so somewhere in Georgia... a Peanut Farmer is smiling.
Just a thought to ponder, what if...
If the $834,000,000,000 (834 billion) Obama stimulus package had been equally distributed to every American (313,544,041 people, consumers) then every one of them would have received $2660.00 for each and every man, woman, and child. 99% of that money would have been pumped right back into the economy in very short order.
Would some of those people that recieved that money wasted it?
Sure they would have but nonetheless they would have spent it in the American economy as well as their own economy. Why should we give a damn how they spend it if we didn't give a damn how Solyndra wasted it?
How could their waste be any worse than someone like Solyndra or many of the others?
It wouldn't be worse and in fact it would have come in rather handy in a much needed way!
The point is you help those paying the taxes first, always help the taxpayer first.
How many families could have saved the loss of their house to forclosure with that kind of help?
How many families could have purchased their own food instead of relying on Food Stamps?
How much money would that have saved taxpayers in free food stamp giveawys?
How much money paid for unemployment payments would that have warded off?
Just curious of others thought on how such a plan might have helped out Main Street America. Right now I don't see how it has helped Main Street much the way it was spent, just saying.
==========

In this case the welfare went to corporations who saved and created more jobs directly and indirectly meaning "Main Street America" relized much more than the $2600 per person you mentioned.

Then the Lions share of the stimulus was paid back all but a small remainer which is being paid back.

Overall the Stimulus money was wisely spent and thus reaped rewards for the nation.

If your 834 figure is correct about 26 billion is all that is owed and there are legal instruments guaranteeing it.

What you have done Heat, is dovetailed into giving Obama a compliment for a job well done.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21008
Jun 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Who Is Obama wrote:
Well, I'm back from my trip. I stopped and ate friday night at minutes resturaunt like I said I would.
It's an older style resturaunt and reminded me of what used to be a lot of in the 70's.
The food was good...and I tried a cup of her famous vegetable soup which was also good. The waitresses were real nice. I didn't see any Iranian guys.
I will probably eat there again someday if I'm in the area.
I still don't care for her politics though;)
==========

Yup, the veggie soup is very good. They must get it from Progresso.

Since: May 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21009
Jun 10, 2012
 
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Yup, the veggie soup is very good. They must get it from Progresso.
Is that what it was? LoL!!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21010
Jun 10, 2012
 
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
In this case the welfare went to corporations who saved and created more jobs directly and indirectly meaning "Main Street America" relized much more than the $2600 per person you mentioned.
Then the Lions share of the stimulus was paid back all but a small remainer which is being paid back.
Overall the Stimulus money was wisely spent and thus reaped rewards for the nation.
If your 834 figure is correct about 26 billion is all that is owed and there are legal instruments guaranteeing it.
What you have done Heat, is dovetailed into giving Obama a compliment for a job well done.
The bottom line here is that Obama had very little choice in most of the Stimulus programs he continued that Bush II had started. What is Ironic is the only loans not repaid to date are those Bush committed this country to. AIG should have been allowed to fail. You would have seen a lot of self correcting among others had this of happened.

On the other hand, I do fault Obama for not starting a WPA type works program and his housing assistance program has been a total failure.
pappy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21011
Jun 10, 2012
 
So now folks some are giving credit to Bush, but no blame for an economy he drove not into the ditch but over the cliff, smashing the economy into the dirt. Bush let the intrest rates be set at a fraction of a percent so as to try to delay the economic falllout that he and hsi administration knew was coming, but the delay did not delay long enough. So the economic disaster happened in his time as president. As for the bailout, I wish you folks would make up your as to whether or not Bush or Obama was responsible for the bailout. Which is it? President Buh believed in self regupation as did his man at the FED. Self Regulation proved it did not work during the Savings and Loans economic failure as it was also deregulated. Over 3,000 savings and loan institutions went under and the tax payer had to pay for that economic failure also. Which proves deregulation did not work twice then as well as this time for bams.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,441 - 20,460 of62,558
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••