Gibblets McGeehee

Chandler, OK

#1 Jul 21, 2012
War = Money
War = Money

We entered WWI because France, Britain, and other countries could not win the war and said they would not be able to pay back the loans given them by the US.

We entered WWII because the Fed and International Bankers required it of Roosevelt for a profit motive. Standard Oil provided aviation fuel to the Germans. While making money on both sides of the war, as did many others. 21, 000 Billionaires and millionaire were created because of the war.

Vietnam was entered for profit motive and it took so long because we had no desire to win, just prolong the conflict. I have the impression Kennedy was killed because he did not want to escalate Vietnam.

The War on Terror is planned to be a forever war for profit motive.

We must not start a war on Iraq or Venezuela. We need to reevaluate whether we will follow the Constitution, end the tyranny of the Federal Reserve, and whether we will stand together as a nation, or end this grand experiment.

Put aside party politics and racism. Join the Prometheus Project as one nation united. PrometheusProject/facebook
Gibblets McGeehee

Chandler, OK

#2 Jul 21, 2012
Name change: OperationPrometheus/facebook
Okieboy

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2012
What about Pearl Harbor??

Jesus and the American Soldier, the only two individuals who have ever volunteered to die for you.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#4 Jul 23, 2012
I like war. I like war with the right wingers. We are going to defeat those bastards.
Poopy Pants

Norman, OK

#5 Jul 23, 2012
OkieBoy - Apparently, FDR was warned about an attack against Pearl Harbor. He actively broke international law to trade with the Chinese and flaunted it to the Japanese. FDR tried to pick a fight with the Japs then acted surprised by the attack he knew was coming.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
I like war. I like war with the right wingers. We are going to defeat those bastards.
STFU Rat Turd, nobody cares about your lying racist ass..It's gettin' dark, shouldn't you be taking your Mother down to the "Stroll"?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#7 Jul 23, 2012
Gibblets McGeehee wrote:
War = Money
War = Money
We entered WWI because France, Britain, and other countries could not win the war and said they would not be able to pay back the loans given them by the US.
We entered WWII because the Fed and International Bankers required it of Roosevelt for a profit motive. Standard Oil provided aviation fuel to the Germans. While making money on both sides of the war, as did many others. 21, 000 Billionaires and millionaire were created because of the war.
Vietnam was entered for profit motive and it took so long because we had no desire to win, just prolong the conflict. I have the impression Kennedy was killed because he did not want to escalate Vietnam.
The War on Terror is planned to be a forever war for profit motive.
We must not start a war on Iraq or Venezuela. We need to reevaluate whether we will follow the Constitution, end the tyranny of the Federal Reserve, and whether we will stand together as a nation, or end this grand experiment.
Put aside party politics and racism. Join the Prometheus Project as one nation united. PrometheusProject/facebook
Really? Where did you go to school?
WW1.
Let's talk about the Lusitania and unrestricted submarine warfare against NEUTRAL shipping including US shipping....

WW2..
Pearl Harbor maybe?
FDR was not aware of the Japanese attack, threat maybe, but not attack......He did want to throw in with England for many reasons,yes including FDR and Churchill were close personal friends going back to when FDR was SECNAV. and Churchill was 1st Lord of the Admiralty........You can argue till you're blue in the face, but add in Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka etc..and I think it was a job that needed doing....(and I never met an Uncle because of the war)
Vietnam? It was Kennedy who expanded our roll there. He was the one who sent advisers to help the ARVN and after his death it was his VP Johnson who took it to a full scale war....58,000 American Service Men and Women dead, and we got WHAT out of it?????
Where were you on Sept. 11 2001???? Junior High?
I know exactly where I was....Ft. Stewart Ga. on full alert....
I was in Iraq in 1991 and 2005 and you might make the argument that it was all about oil BUT we haven't got shit for the price we paid in money material and men...How about Astan? Where is the profit in being there? What the hell have they got that we want?(other than dead hajis).
Do us all a favor.
Put down the Bong, take off your "tin foil" hat and do some REAL studying before coming here and making an ass out of yourself.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#8 Jul 23, 2012
Poopy Pants wrote:
OkieBoy - Apparently, FDR was warned about an attack against Pearl Harbor. He actively broke international law to trade with the Chinese and flaunted it to the Japanese. FDR tried to pick a fight with the Japs then acted surprised by the attack he knew was coming.
There has been SPECULATION but no proof that he knew.
Refer to my above post about his feeling about joining the Brits.
Up to Dec. 7 1941, we traded with ALL belligerent Countries.(we did favor England).
Fact is that Japan hit us without a declaration of war(lack of communication not withstanding) and after we declared war on Japanh, Germany and Italy declared war on us.

If you want to get into a serious debate with me on this subject I welcome it, I call myself an amateur historian on WW2 and I am pretty good.(I'm also a "tad" arrogant but, hey).
Rationaal Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#9 Jul 24, 2012
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been SPECULATION but no proof that he knew.
Refer to my above post about his feeling about joining the Brits.
Up to Dec. 7 1941, we traded with ALL belligerent Countries.(we did favor England).
Fact is that Japan hit us without a declaration of war(lack of communication not withstanding) and after we declared war on Japanh, Germany and Italy declared war on us.
If you want to get into a serious debate with me on this subject I welcome it, I call myself an amateur historian on WW2 and I am pretty good.(I'm also a "tad" arrogant but, hey).
You gross dog, you're from Utah, white boy, moron racist white boy country. You punk, Sean Hannity cannot debate. I would tear him apart on the true Reagan legacy. I am a Ronald Reagan historian and would not sit by while he told lies about how great (LOL) Ronald Reagan was. I would tear him apart and prove that Ronald Reagan was the worst President in history.
As for you, you little needle penis homo, you do not ever want to challege me in a debate. White boy, I will have your racist Forest Gump ass running for cover.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#10 Jul 24, 2012
Rat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>
You gross dog, you're from Utah, white boy, moron racist white boy country. You punk, Sean Hannity cannot debate. I would tear him apart on the true Reagan legacy. I am a Ronald Reagan historian and would not sit by while he told lies about how great (LOL) Ronald Reagan was. I would tear him apart and prove that Ronald Reagan was the worst President in history.
As for you, you little needle penis homo, you do not ever want to challege me in a debate. White boy, I will have your racist Forest Gump ass running for cover.
I've challenged and whipped your punk how many times now Rat Turd?
I am in Utah, I told you a long time ago that I'm going to make a fool out of you everywhere I find you boy.
Hell, I've even offered to meet you in person as I am going to be in OK in a week and a half. I even told you where I'm staying but you didn't answer me....
As for the worst POTUS?
We can debate that in November after Odumbo gets his eviction notice.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#11 Jul 24, 2012
OOPS.
Poopy Pants

Norman, OK

#12 Jul 24, 2012
Check out the documentary Zeitgeist, The End of America, or Loose Change 9/11.

I am ultraconservative, a Navy vet, and loathe conspiracy theories. These 3 documentaries have compelling information.

They are the source of my belief in what I have offered. They also support the original thought of this post.

No war in Iran. Please.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#13 Jul 26, 2012
Hey, where'd you go Rat Turd?
Again I challenge you and you slink off with your tail between you legs....Pathetic.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Jul 27, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here, Nazi. How was your White Supremacist meeting the other day? Di you guys have a chance to lynch a black or two? Oh, sorry, you're from Utah. The only Blacks that you racist white bastards accept there are the Blacks on the basketball team. You stink, right winger, you smell a rat. You scum, you filthy dog, my God will get you once he catches up with your racist polarizing ass. He will cast your Tea Party Fox News Rush Limbaugh black hating filthy racist ass back into the abyss where your racist lying murderering ancestors are.
Even if he lynched a thousand, you'd still be more racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr TAMARA 79,467
An All-Black Homeland in North America? (Mar '09) 9 hr Frederick X 38
Mysteries At Oklahoma Lake Remain For Families ... 12 hr hollywood here we... 3
Who is the Tea Party in Oklahoma? (May '10) 17 hr Dee 762
DHS Workers Speak Out On Agency (Jul '08) Dec 18 lynn 1,491
Jimmy Swaggart "Ministries" New Scandal (Aug '11) Dec 15 John 3 verse 5 13
Lawsuit Filed Against Department Of Human Services (Feb '08) Dec 14 gina stout 294
More from around the web