“EDITOR”

Since: Dec 06

Duncan, OK

#173 Aug 4, 2011
Every wonder why RT and his puppy dog are so concerned about penis size?
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#174 Aug 4, 2011
Thorn wrote:
I am a conservative black man. Tell me RT, can I make it into heaven?
No, you are an Uncle Tom. God does not like Uncle Tom's.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#175 Aug 4, 2011
God hates Black people that join sides with the enemy. The Bible is clear. A Black Republican is like a chicken joining sides with Colonel Sanders.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#176 Aug 4, 2011
Thorn wrote:
I am a conservative black man. Tell me RT, can I make it into heaven?
Now take your chittlin' eating grinnin' shufflin' watermelon seed spitting banjo pluckin' nappy head back to Mastah and tell him how much you love him.

“EDITOR”

Duncan, OK

#177 Aug 6, 2011
Rational Tulsans wrote:
God hates Black people that join sides with the enemy. The Bible is clear. A Black Republican is like a chicken joining sides with Colonel Sanders.
The Bible says: "Love Thy Enemy

“EDITOR”

Duncan, OK

#178 Aug 6, 2011
This is for RT and his boyfriend:

&fe ature=player_embedded
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#179 Aug 9, 2011
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Now take your chittlin' eating grinnin' shufflin' watermelon seed spitting banjo pluckin' nappy head back to Mastah and tell him how much you love him.
But God never said to love Satan. Conservative whites are satan
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#180 Aug 14, 2011
The right wing White final place of rest is in Lucifer territory. A right wing white man is evil, very evil, and cannot go to Heaven, not the Heaven of the Bible, anyway. A right wing Obama hating White scum is going to Hell.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#181 Aug 15, 2011
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
But God never said to love Satan. Conservative whites are satan
So that is why your daughter was saying "Hail Satan" in the adult film last night

Location hidden

#182 Aug 15, 2011
Rational Tulsans wrote:
The right wing White final place of rest is in Lucifer territory. A right wing white man is evil, very evil, and cannot go to Heaven, not the Heaven of the Bible, anyway. A right wing Obama hating White scum is going to Hell.
Nope, sorry, though I have a vile mouth, that has not been racist at all, and talk shit like I do, I am going to Heaven for I believe in God. Not the made up one you believe in that you have yet to prove he is black. Satan may be black from being charred up in Hell, where you will be heading if you dont get right with the one TRUE GOD

“EDITOR”

Duncan, OK

#183 Aug 15, 2011
In the beginning, Satan (called Lucifer) was God's most trusted angel, but he eventually rebelled and turned against the Lord and thought that he could be a better king.
Anyone against God or who thinks they're better, will follow Lucifer.
Including(but not limited to) Tar Babies like you RT.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#184 Aug 16, 2011
Midwest City Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, sorry, though I have a vile mouth, that has not been racist at all, and talk shit like I do, I am going to Heaven for I believe in God. Not the made up one you believe in that you have yet to prove he is black. Satan may be black from being charred up in Hell, where you will be heading if you dont get right with the one TRUE GOD
Your God is a evil white entity that hates Obama and loves right wig racist white men like Rick Parry. Your God is a demon from Hell, a white man that would kill a Black or Hispanic. Nope, you piece of shit, you have no God. you Godless rat, tell me where your God originated? It would have had to be in Europe. The God of Israel, the God of the Bible, was primarily in NE Africa. Your ancestors are not from Africa (not the recent ones, anyway).
God loves the President, because the President takes up for poor people. Midwest, your rich white man supporting God is made up, manufactured in your right wing hate mind. How can a person of God align themselves with a political party and movement that looks out only for rich white men?
You make no sense, you right wing piece of filth. You are Godless, souless and a ruthless demonic Glen Beck Fox News hate filled racist white man. You have no God.

“EDITOR”

Duncan, OK

#185 Aug 16, 2011
> Just to add to the Political Correctness mayhem!
>
> Black Hurricanes
>
> This is not BS can you imagine it?
>
> Just when you think you have heard all of the stupid things that are going on in the US, this comes along..
> Black hurricanes....
>
> Well, it appears our African-American friends have found yet something else to be pissed about.

> A black congresswoman (this would be Sheila Jackson Lee, > of Houston) reportedly complained that the names

> of hurricanes are all Caucasian- sounding names.
>
> She would prefer some names that reflect African-American culture, such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaquille, and Jamal.

> I am NOT making this up!
>
> She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in 'language' that street people can understand, because one

> of the problems that happened in New Orleans was that black people couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation

> due to the racially biased language of the weather report.
>
> I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at 140+ MPH, that's too hard to understand.
>
> I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans says...
>
> Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a rocket!
> Bitch be a category fo'! So, turn off dem chitlins, grab yo' chirren, leave yo crib, and head fo' de nearest

> FEMA office fo yo FREE shit.
>
> We hope this makes Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee happy !

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#186 Aug 16, 2011
I think this question is about the White Family in the documentary movie " THE WILD AND WONDERFUL WHITES OF WEST VIRGINIA". KEEP ON DANCING JESCO WHITE!

Location hidden

#187 Aug 16, 2011
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>Your God is a evil white entity that hates Obama and loves right wig racist white men like Rick Parry. Your God is a demon from Hell, a white man that would kill a Black or Hispanic. Nope, you piece of shit, you have no God. you Godless rat, tell me where your God originated? It would have had to be in Europe. The God of Israel, the God of the Bible, was primarily in NE Africa. Your ancestors are not from Africa (not the recent ones, anyway).
God loves the President, because the President takes up for poor people. Midwest, your rich white man supporting God is made up, manufactured in your right wing hate mind. How can a person of God align themselves with a political party and movement that looks out only for rich white men?
You make no sense, you right wing piece of filth. You are Godless, souless and a ruthless demonic Glen Beck Fox News hate filled racist white man. You have no God.
Shut up Satan, nobody cares about your factless, racist retarded self

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#189 Aug 17, 2011
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Your God is a evil white entity that hates Obama and loves right wig racist white men like Rick Parry. Your God is a demon from Hell, a white man that would kill a Black or Hispanic. Nope, you piece of shit, you have no God. you Godless rat, tell me where your God originated? It would have had to be in Europe. The God of Israel, the God of the Bible, was primarily in NE Africa. Your ancestors are not from Africa (not the recent ones, anyway).
Just wondering..... If Obama takes up for the poor people then why are the poor people still poor?

Location hidden

#190 Aug 18, 2011
MicheleOKC wrote:
<quoted text>Just wondering..... If Obama takes up for the poor people then why are the poor people still poor?
Amen!
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#191 Aug 20, 2011
MicheleOKC wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering..... If Obama takes up for the poor people then why are the poor people still poor?
Gee, you white people sure expect a lot from a Black man. With a hostile and racist Republican Congress, that is acting like they're only concerned with Government Spending (which is a lie), and again, add to that the fact that they are racist, they would block every effort on his part to help poor people out.
The fact that an asshole racist jerk like Midwest agrees with your ridiculous declaration should let the observers know how stupid you are
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#192 Aug 20, 2011
Midwest City Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
The term, "Amen" you racist piece of shit is derived from the Great Black Egyptian God, Amun-Ra. You racist garbage, you do not even know the origin of things that you say.

Location hidden

#193 Aug 21, 2011
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>The term, "Amen" you racist piece of shit is derived from the Great Black Egyptian God, Amun-Ra. You racist garbage, you do not even know the origin of things that you say.
Shut up Satan, nobody cares what you have to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr Leo 77,474
Who are you voting for in the Oklahoma Governor... 4 hr Rip 20
Why Racist Okie Politicians are all Running Aga... Wed Midwest City Alumni 2
Do Whites Owe Blacks an Apology? (Feb '10) Wed Midwest City Alumni 9,570
Possibly No Marriage in Oklahoma? Democrats Spe... (Jan '14) Wed El oh El 8
Extreme earth-movement disasters worldwide: Pla... Tue Mark 1
Scott Hines (Sep '10) Mon Former employee AAA 15

Oklahoma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE