Poll: Obama attacks working

Jun 27, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 2,105

A new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll out Wednesday suggests that in key swing states, President Obama 's ad campaigns against former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney are working.

Full Story
notlocal

AOL

#1597 Jul 23, 2012
I'd like to offer congratulations to the following, but not in any particular order:

Vance
OregonSux
PeopleinGlass
Duke
Razor
Mykro,and last but not least,
Flip Flop.

Your meaningless trade of insults have shut this thread down for any intelligent discussion!

O.K. ALL TOGHETHER! Respond in kind and tell me how ignorant, shallow, uneducated and stupid I am.

It's what you do best.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#1598 Jul 23, 2012
Finally figured out the difference between principal and principle, huh?

Maybe xxx will let you vote now.

woof
People In Glass Houses

Dayton, OH

#1600 Jul 23, 2012
notlocal wrote:
I'd like to offer congratulations to the following, but not in any particular order:
Vance
OregonSux
PeopleinGlass
Duke
Razor
Mykro,and last but not least,
Flip Flop.
Your meaningless trade of insults have shut this thread down for any intelligent discussion!
O.K. ALL TOGHETHER! Respond in kind and tell me how ignorant, shallow, uneducated and stupid I am.
PS. I think Vance might be a mistake.
It's what you do best.
I am totally forkin' honored, dude. Thanks
People In Glass Houses

Dayton, OH

#1601 Jul 23, 2012
Together

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1602 Jul 24, 2012
notlocal wrote:
I'd like to offer congratulations to the following, but not in any particular order:
Vance
OregonSux
PeopleinGlass
Duke
Razor
Mykro,and last but not least,
Flip Flop.
Your meaningless trade of insults have shut this thread down for any intelligent discussion!
O.K. ALL TOGHETHER! Respond in kind and tell me how ignorant, shallow, uneducated and stupid I am.
It's what you do best.
well any AOL user isnt to smart to say the least

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1603 Jul 24, 2012
notlocal wrote:
I'd like to offer congratulations to the following, but not in any particular order:
Vance
OregonSux
PeopleinGlass
Duke
Razor
Mykro,and last but not least,
Flip Flop.
Your meaningless trade of insults have shut this thread down for any intelligent discussion!
O.K. ALL TOGHETHER! Respond in kind and tell me how ignorant, shallow, uneducated and stupid I am.
It's what you do best.
Ok you're ignorant, shallow, uneducated and stupid. Happy now?

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#1604 Jul 24, 2012
Flip Flop: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#1605 Jul 24, 2012
Tell Obama....Tell Mitt....Tell Obama....Tell Mitt.......
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#1607 Jul 24, 2012
Nothing is woking for the Obama guy right now. His polls never broke 50%, and now they are at 45% and dropping. He lied. We heard the tape where he said we all built this country together. We didn't. People with money risked in on a fledgling country, and built a Representative Republic that has made a difference in this world. Obama lies when he doesn't even have to. Romney made a spirited speech to the VFW today. He will make a wonderful President.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1608 Jul 24, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Ok you're ignorant, shallow, uneducated and stupid. Happy now?
:)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1609 Jul 24, 2012
http://mittgetsworse.org/

Testimonies of the meanness and pathological lying that is "I don't care" Mitt.

Mitt does not care about YOU but he lies to YOU and pretends that he does just to get elected by YOU.

"When Romney ran against Ted Kennedy in 1994, his campaign promises included being better for LGBT equality than his opponent — a stark contrast to Romney’s record ever since. Romney made the bold claim in a letter to the Log Cabin Republicans. Then, Mitt Got Worse."
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#1610 Jul 24, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Nothing is woking for the Obama guy right now. His polls never broke 50%, and now they are at 45% and dropping. He lied. We heard the tape where he said we all built this country together. We didn't. People with money risked in on a fledgling country, and built a Representative Republic that has made a difference in this world. Obama lies when he doesn't even have to. Romney made a spirited speech to the VFW today. He will make a wonderful President.
I don't know about that, but we already know DumBama is a terrible president, so it's worth a shot.

I hope Romney uses those mic comments he made to the Russian leader about how he is going to screw the US once he gets a second term, or really pss off the Jews with his other mic comment when he said he had to put up with Netanyahu all the time. Romney has so much ammo.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#1611 Jul 24, 2012
It doesn't matter. We elected Obama because we thought he would be good for the country. He seemed to say what we wanted to hear. Then he only repesented minorities, and re defined rich so we can all pay his taxes, and pay the 26 new taxes hidden in his Obamacare, We aren't stupid enough to vote Democrat again.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1612 Jul 24, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
It doesn't matter. We elected Obama because we thought he would be good for the country. He seemed to say what we wanted to hear. Then he only repesented minorities, and re defined rich so we can all pay his taxes, and pay the 26 new taxes hidden in his Obamacare, We aren't stupid enough to vote Democrat again.
Mental defectives like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1613 Jul 24, 2012
Mittens with his chief campaign strategist:



woof
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#1614 Jul 24, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
It doesn't matter. We elected Obama because we thought he would be good for the country.
No, we elected DumBama because of his race.... period. Nothing this guy said ever gave us any indication he was going to do a thing for this country. Hope and Change. WTF does that mean? Well, now we found out.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1615 Jul 24, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we elected DumBama because of his race.... period. Nothing this guy said ever gave us any indication he was going to do a thing for this country. Hope and Change. WTF does that mean? Well, now we found out.
Well, when you say that "we elected [him] because of his race, are you talking about the anglo, or the african part?

I voted for him because I don't like right wing wacka-wackas, and because McCain choosing Palin as his running mate really called his judgment into question. I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt that way.

woof
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#1616 Jul 24, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we elected DumBama because of his race.... period. Nothing this guy said ever gave us any indication he was going to do a thing for this country. Hope and Change. WTF does that mean? Well, now we found out.
Really?....Did you expect, Obama was gonna be able to get us outta this economic shith*le for FREE?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#1617 Jul 24, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when you say that "we elected [him] because of his race, are you talking about the anglo, or the african part?
I voted for him because I don't like right wing wacka-wackas, and because McCain choosing Palin as his running mate really called his judgment into question. I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt that way.
woof
Well who did you vote for in the primaries? I don't care for Hillary's politics either, but without a doubt, she would have been ten times better than this retard.

His election proves two of my points: one, blacks will stick together no matter what. Two, Democrats were eager for a black guy to run for their party. Hillary had eight years in the White House and eight years in the Senate. Dumbama? He was a community organizer. Who did the Democrats pick????

if you don't want to admit DumBama was selected because of his race, then the only other possibility is Democrat voters are completely stupid.
notlocal

AOL

#1618 Jul 24, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
We aren't stupid enough to vote Democrat again.
I think it's 33 taxes, Cat. I hope you're right. He's made some major gaffs lately, and it is because that is how he REALLY feels. He doesn't like America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio approves state smoking ban (Nov '06) 4 hr Sneaky Pete 76,056
Democrats ramp up calls for Grimma s resignatio... 23 hr xxxraytred 17
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map Sat barefoot2626 35
Ohio and U.S. companies in demand for truck dri... (Nov '12) Sat xxxraytred 19
What will central Ohio look like in 40 years? Dec 25 fae31 12
Police: Teen shot dead by shopper wanted shoes Dec 24 Net Nut 4
Concealed carry does not make us safer (Nov '09) Dec 23 fae31 6,985
More from around the web