Olympics-Themed Ad Attack on Romney

Full story: The Wall Street Journal

President Barack Obama 's allies have added an Olympics flourish to their attacks on Mitt Romney 's business background as the Republican presidential candidate begins a weeklong foreign trip Wednesday that includes a stop at the summer games in London.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Louiston

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Desperate much?
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 25, 2012
 
Never knew of an incumbant President saying SO MUCH about his competition.

Romney this and Romney that ....

Hasn't the Obama team learned ONE truth about ADVERTIZING??

.... that there is NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY !!!

All Obama can say is Romney, Romney, Romney and NOTHING about himself and his LONG <short> list of accomplishments.

All he can say is Romney, Romney, Romney.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

rugby to 2002 Olympians: "You didn't get here by yourself."

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

conservative crapola wrote:
rugby to 2002 Olympians: "You didn't get here by yourself."
Romney saved the Winter Olympics, dingleberry. The only thing nobama has saved are green energy execs, union bosses and Tim Giethner!! LMAO
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 25, 2012
 
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney saved the Winter Olympics, dingleberry. The only thing nobama has saved are green energy execs, union bosses and Tim Giethner!! LMAO
Diversion noted.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 25, 2012
 
The WH wWing BoysClub is going to break the UnKnown ReElection bank if they keep this up.
They are keeping editors employed.

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Diversion noted.
Diversion??? LMAO

YOU brought it up, screwball. Ol' southern saying: "Don't start something that you are incapable of finishing!!"

While it may be stretch to suggest the future of Olympics themselves were at stake during Romney’s time in Salt Lake, by all accounts, he did help the city’s moribund Olympic committee reverse its fortunes after an embarrassing scandal and brought the 2002 Winter Olympics to a successful conclusion. We rate Romney's claim Mostly True.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Boy, you really must enjoy eating crow.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 25, 2012
 
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Diversion??? LMAO
YOU brought it up, screwball. Ol' southern saying: "Don't start something that you are incapable of finishing!!"
While it may be stretch to suggest the future of Olympics themselves were at stake during Romney’s time in Salt Lake, by all accounts, he did help the city’s moribund Olympic committee reverse its fortunes after an embarrassing scandal and brought the 2002 Winter Olympics to a successful conclusion. We rate Romney's claim Mostly True.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Boy, you really must enjoy eating crow.
Ol' southern saying: "Don't start something that you are incapable of finishing!!"

The south came up with that after the civil war, huh? hahahahahahahahaha

rugby to Olympians: "You Olympians, however, know you didn't get here solely on your own power" hahahahahahahahaha

willard, just stfu.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••