Young illegal immigrants coming out of the shadows

May 19, 2012 Full story: Star-Telegram.com 11,613

She was tiny and trembling and looked so very vulnerable. Barely 15, having already experienced a lifetime of hardships since losing her mother at 5 and crossing the desert with her father, she clutched a microphone before a crowd in New York's Union Square.

Full Story
First Prev
of 581
Next Last

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#1 May 19, 2012
Every illegal that says "I am undocumented and unafraid." should immediately be detained and processed for deportation!

Every one of these illegals that that are using that statement are thumbing their noses at all Americans and a insult to those that did it the legal way.

Nor are they undocumented...they are illegal plain and simple.
Come November there are going to be changes and all these illegals will be running for the hills looking for a hole to hide in because of their stupidity of flaunting their status and pissing off legal Americans!!
Sign the petition for enforcing immigration laws.
http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...

http://redbloodedamericans.webs.com/

"GOD, GUNS, AND GUTS MADE AMERICA, LETS KEEP ALL THREE"

Judged:

35

22

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 May 19, 2012
"Still, more young people are publicly "coming out" and asserting their right to stay."

Funny how they can come out, but not want to follow the correct way, they want a short cut because they feel they are somehow special.
Le trou de balle

AOL

#3 May 19, 2012
Every legal person in the US between the ages of 22 and 58 not holding a job should be thrown into the ocean for sucking our treasury dry!
.
If you are constantly typing in this thread the you are an unemployed maggot sucking our treasury. As a maggot, you have no rights to complaint or pass judgement! Get a job and pay taxes to gain credibility otherwise SHU The FK off!
ima

El Paso, TX

#4 May 19, 2012
Andysdad wrote:
"Still, more young people are publicly "coming out" and asserting their right to stay."
Funny how they can come out, but not want to follow the correct way, they want a short cut because they feel they are somehow special.
Why is it that none of these so called unafraid students ask WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR THIS COUNTRY, to CORRECT THE LIE THEY HAVE BEEN LIVING to prove their love for the country they have cheated and defrauded for so many years? NOT ONE HAS COME FORWARD TO ASK HOW THEY CAN AMEND THEIR WRONG DOING. Instead they just expect to be overlooked and forgiven and left alone. Typical mexican arrogance. They want us to kiss their a-s. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY PEOPLE FEEL THE WAY THEY DO about them.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5 May 19, 2012
Andysdad wrote:
"Still, more young people are publicly "coming out" and asserting their right to stay."
Funny how they can come out, but not want to follow the correct way, they want a short cut because they feel they are somehow special.
Do YOU really feel that? Perhaps, they are coming out openly and NOT staying in hiding..BECAUSE, they WANT to become "Legal"..but don't have the knowledge how to achieve that status. They left their homeland for the abuse they experienced there..it's NOT like here..Where a kid may be sent to the corner for picking on his sibling..NO, these children are dealing with drug dealers, rapists and killers of the innocence. Pure Horror. I think it's admirable THAT they are coming forward and wanting it all..legally.

Judged:

19

17

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Le trou de balle

AOL

#8 May 19, 2012
bailout my duck wrote:
bleeding hearts wins the drama awards but somewhere t theres millions taking avantage of the systems big heart and hard working taxpayers smaller paychecks
Millions? Where is that data? In your butthole?
Patriot

Redondo, WA

#9 May 19, 2012
It is not the fault of the United States! It is the fault of the parents. It is now time that the parents and their children return back to their respective countries!! The passage of time gives them no more right to be here than if they were here a single day! Do not think for one minute that the parents didnt know what would happen sooner or later! There is no inherent right for anyone to enter our country illegally!! It seems these arrogant defiant little basterds think they are to good for our laws and the sovereignty of "OUR" country! Rallying and demanding that they deserve to be here just show the contempt they have for us!!
They were damn lucky they were here this long!! Round them up with their lawbreaking alien parents and send the entire families packing!! "DEPORT"
Cracker

Festus, MO

#10 May 19, 2012
You know, the ONLY good illegal aliens are DEAD illegal aliens !

:) Smile, be happy .

“Repeated lies are not truth”

Since: Jul 11

8120'

#11 May 19, 2012
Cracker wrote:
You know, the ONLY good illegal aliens are DEAD illegal aliens !
:) Smile, be happy .
I think that quote was from Sitting Bull, yes?:)
Le trou de balle

AOL

#12 May 19, 2012
Patriot wrote:
It is not the fault of the United States! It is the fault of the parents. It is now time that the parents and their children return back to their respective countries!! The passage of time gives them no more right to be here than if they were here a single day! Do not think for one minute that the parents didnt know what would happen sooner or later! There is no inherent right for anyone to enter our country illegally!! It seems these arrogant defiant little basterds think they are to good for our laws and the sovereignty of "OUR" country! Rallying and demanding that they deserve to be here just show the contempt they have for us!!
They were damn lucky they were here this long!! Round them up with their lawbreaking alien parents and send the entire families packing!! "DEPORT"
NOPE! You must suffer the weight of you imperialism and robberies you conducted in the past! You can't brush off history with blinded nationalism!
.
When you took Tejas in 1833. When you took CA, AZ, NV, NM, CO, and parts of Utah in 1848 (which was the better agricultural half of Mexico) you destined Mexico to forever poverty! Or invaded Mexico in 1916 chasing Pancho Villa.
.
When you blockaded Haiti in the 1800's and invaded Haiti in 1914-1933! When you invaded Dominican Republica in 1915-1922 and 1965 and killed their dictator!
.
When you intervened in Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua (and installed Somoza). When you interfered in Bolivia and Chile! And incurred the separation of Panama from Colombia or intervened in Cuba, Puerto Rico and Philippines!
.

ALL OF THAT HAS CONSEQUENCES! NOT TO MENTION EMIGRATION (ESCAPING FROM THE AS*HOLE YOU PUT IN POWER TO MANIPULATE COUNTRIES FOR RESOURCES OR TO COUNTER THE SOVIETS)! YOU MUST PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID AND YOU WILL DEARLY! THE MINUTE YOU BLEED THEY'LL KEEP THE WOUND OPEN SO THAT YOU DRAIN AND PAY FOR YOUR SICKENING, INHUMANE, AND VIOLENT IMPERIALISM AND STUPID IDEALS OF CONQUEROR!!!!

Judged:

17

16

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Le trou de balle

AOL

#13 May 19, 2012
Cracker wrote:
You know, the ONLY good illegal aliens are DEAD illegal aliens !
:) Smile, be happy .
But first we must practice by killing the WASP and their unemployed legal foreigners!!!
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#14 May 19, 2012
They need to come "out of the shadows" and into handcuffs and deported on the spot.
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#15 May 19, 2012
Le trou de balle wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see: You are 14 years old (unawared of the term emigration and immigration laws) and your parent bring you to another country and somehow you get educated in the new country and somehow you have to realize that you have been wrong doing when you become concious of your legal situation.
.
WTF is wrong with this hole asking what you can do for the country? Getting educated is a mean to help yourself and help your country! There are countries that give you visas (like the US) for just having an education in area declared essential to the host country!
.
As always, uneducated, jealous, envious, bastards, and lesser citizen are the one opining on multidimensional issues that they turn into black and white issues (us against them) and them abuse the right to express yourself to propel hate based on false and wrongful expectations and assumptions!
.
Just pray you don't run into me! I'll send you with treyvon!
Just a sissy troll acting tough behind a computer.

Why do you hate Americas laws and its hard working American families?

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#16 May 19, 2012
Le trou de balle wrote:
Every legal person in the US between the ages of 22 and 58 not holding a job should be thrown into the ocean for sucking our treasury dry!
.
If you are constantly typing in this thread the you are an unemployed maggot sucking our treasury. As a maggot, you have no rights to complaint or pass judgement! Get a job and pay taxes to gain credibility otherwise SHU The FK off!
I am 59 and I work when I want to. I spend some of my time on Topix just so I can inform people such as yourself at how confused you are. Sure there are legal Americans take advantage of unemployment and other benefits...and they should be dealt with.
It is not my responsibility to support these illegals but all the benefits they get is paid for by my and other Americans taxes

We Americans need to devote our efforts to fixing our problems in America. Illegals bring a problem we Americans do not want.

Sign the petition for enforcing immigration laws.
http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...

http://redbloodedamericans.webs.com/
bailout my duck

Roselle, IL

#17 May 19, 2012
Le trou de balle wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions? Where is that data? In your butthole?
look r u stupid

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18 May 19, 2012
bailout my duck wrote:
bleeding hearts wins the drama awards but somewhere t theres millions taking avantage of the systems big heart and hard working taxpayers smaller paychecks
Yes, until they come up with a plan that works..as far as saying WHO the bennies are entitled for..you have to deal what is in place now. I honesty do not feel injustice towards illegals here..Just that Obama, should have offered them a choice..become a USA citizen or hit the road back home. NOT to allow them to stay and receive benefits THAT struggling American cannot even qualify for..and THEY ARE TAXPAYERS!!
Le trou de balle

AOL

#19 May 19, 2012
DfwDude wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 59 and I work when I want to. I spend some of my time on Topix just so I can inform people such as yourself at how confused you are. Sure there are legal Americans take advantage of unemployment and other benefits...and they should be dealt with.
It is not my responsibility to support these illegals but all the benefits they get is paid for by my and other Americans taxes
We Americans need to devote our efforts to fixing our problems in America. Illegals bring a problem we Americans do not want.
Sign the petition for enforcing immigration laws.
http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...
http://redbloodedamericans.webs.com/
Prioritize! 15.7 trillion dollars debt. 46 millions taking food stamps. 8.2 million unemployed. And all you worry about is 10 million illegal who do work that you and your fking children won't do because the pay won't support a family or the social stigma associated with picking strawberries or cleaning/feeding horses!
.
If you care about this country, you will attack the most dangerous cancer of them all and that is the demographic changes we have that the elderly is driving this Republic down the toilet! If it wasn't that we have the power to print Dollars, the US will be Greece!
.
Your memory is very short. The US has been through worst tragedies and white were demographically challenged (near minority) than the 1860's and the conditions that led to the civil war! So for you raise the presence of undocumented as an imperative crisis that will lead to mortal wound to the US is way out of context unless you have a specific hate against a group of people with ZERO political power and they are probably here due in part to our actions such as global trading, our drug appetite, and our policies of preventing our neighbors to have their leader of their choice or government of their choice (even comunist governments)!
Le trou de balle

AOL

#20 May 19, 2012
bailout my duck wrote:
<quoted text>look r u stupid
You said "millions" taking subsidies? Where is the data that says millions of illegal are taking subsidies from the treasury? So stop being stupid and provide the data. I can tell you are passing gas in this thread!
bailout my duck

Roselle, IL

#21 May 19, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, until they come up with a plan that works..as far as saying WHO the bennies are entitled for..you have to deal what is in place now. I honesty do not feel injustice towards illegals here..Just that Obama, should have offered them a choice..become a USA citizen or hit the road back home. NOT to allow them to stay and receive benefits THAT struggling American cannot even qualify for..and THEY ARE TAXPAYERS!!
summer going to be hot get ready cuz i think the system is broke
ima

El Paso, TX

#22 May 19, 2012
Patriot wrote:
It is not the fault of the United States! It is the fault of the parents. It is now time that the parents and their children return back to their respective countries!! The passage of time gives them no more right to be here than if they were here a single day! Do not think for one minute that the parents didnt know what would happen sooner or later! There is no inherent right for anyone to enter our country illegally!! It seems these arrogant defiant little basterds think they are to good for our laws and the sovereignty of "OUR" country! Rallying and demanding that they deserve to be here just show the contempt they have for us!!
They were damn lucky they were here this long!! Round them up with their lawbreaking alien parents and send the entire families packing!! "DEPORT"
True, the parents are to blame for their kids' misery. Instead of teaching them to brave it out and fight for their country of origin BECAUSE IT IS THEIR COUNTRY WHERE THEY WERE BORN and they need to stick together and fight together instead of planning to abandon their homeland and invading another country ILLEGALLY!!!WHATS UP WITH THIS? COWARDS, IT SEEMS THESE PEOPLE THINK WITH THEIR BUTTS NOT THEIR HEADS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 581
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 3 hr Anonymous 59,067
NY a finalist for 2016 Democratic National Conv... Tue Le Jimbo 1
Amity High School To Present Play About Survivo... Mon humanSpirit 1
Noteworthy paperbacks Mon Kid_Tomorrow 1
In The Hospital, There's No Such Thing As A Les... Mon Gremlin 17
New film exhibit gives moving glimpse of pre-WW... Sun Clear Dharma 6
Who are you voting for in the New York Governor... Nov 23 Paul 23

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE