Suspects in Biggest Meth Bust in Nev Plead Not Guilty

Aug 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FOXReno

A Mexican national accused of overseeing a massive drug ring that imported methamphetamine and heroin from Mexico to sell in southern Nevada pleaded not guilty Tuesday to 20 felony counts.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

“Call Me Curious”

Since: Oct 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

I remember when this story first broke, many just wanted to see them deported. Others wanted them to be prosecuted and locked up. Those sentiments probably haven't changed, but since the first article and this one fails to mention, I wonder if their lawyers are public defenders being paid for by US taxpayers?

They need to pay for their crime and then deported permanently with no chance of legal re-entry ever, that's if they don't get killed by the cartel they work for. If that happens, it will save the taxpayers prosecution and incarceration expenses.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

And these are the people the democrats want to give amnesty too.
HARRYs Friends

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

They're probably the real reason Dirty Harry Reid was in such a rush to get home? He loves all illegals.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

But but, it's their right to run drugs into the country...their just hard working looking for a better life misunderstood people.../sarc

“Call Me Curious”

Since: Oct 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

SIR LANCELOT wrote:
And these are the people the democrats want to give amnesty too.
Yup, and it's being done in exchange for their votes. It gives a whole new meaning to "Mi casa es su casa".:-)
HARRYs Friends

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Dirty Harry Reid's attorney sons are probably representing the illegals? Please google Airing Harry Reid's Dirty Laundry, there's much to learn.
Raydot

Phelan, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Senator Reid is to blame for letting the mexican drug cartel work in Las Vegas. He did nothing to stop the illegal mexican invasion of Nevada. He Did Nothing! He doesnt even acknowledge there is a problem. Together we can have Civil Unrest and burn the City down. Senator Reid is killing us, why not burn it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••