Spy Satellite Used on U.S. Citizens, ‘All Americans Should have Great Pride’

Posted in the New Mexico Forum

LibsCantBThisStu pid

Mimbres, NM

#1 Aug 29, 2010
Spy Satellite Used on U.S. Citizens,‘All Americans Should have Great Pride’

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

CNN
YouTube
August 27, 2010

Spy Satellites created and used for war are now being made available to local law enforcement for use on U.S. Citizens.

Watch video here...

http://www.infowars.com/spy-satellite-used-on...
DistributionOf Wealth

Mimbres, NM

#2 Aug 30, 2010
If your not doing anything wrong...
LiberalsRMyFrien d

Mimbres, NM

#3 Sep 6, 2010
It's for our safety...to protect us against...Well, you know...
LCV

AOL

#4 Sep 6, 2010
So what about the energy weapons used against citizens? Microwave energy bands directed to a house to disable a person, lose memory, lose brain function? People wake up unable to walk, dizzy, can't function. They think they have a disease.

Is that Nazi-like, or what?
IncendiarySpamNu ts

Mimbres, NM

#5 Sep 6, 2010
LCV wrote:
So what about the energy weapons used against citizens? Microwave energy bands directed to a house to disable a person, lose memory, lose brain function? People wake up unable to walk, dizzy, can't function. They think they have a disease.
This is perfectly ok...ask the troll from santa fe...oh, wait...it would say...Incendiary, Spam, Nuts...and of course...lies...
Comment

Lovington, NM

#6 Sep 6, 2010
This is so funny using spy satellites to watch American citizens, spy satellites have better things to do and besides spy satellites cost too much to be doing meaningless things.

If law-enforcement agencies if they want to watch somebody there is always the unarmed predator with its array of cameras, it can be flying at 15,000 feet day or night 24-7 you cannot see it or hear it, but it’s cameras can read license plates at night at that altitude.

And there are going to be more and more of these special aircraft flying overhead watching you, and you will not even know it.

Even if you are sneaking around in the middle of the night infrared cameras can see you perfectly even if it is cloudy.
Comment

Lovington, NM

#7 Sep 6, 2010
LCV wrote:
That is not energy weapons death rays or whatever you want to call them again these things are very expensive and only used in special occasions like shooting down missiles.

And very soon killing Al Qaeda and drug dealers it is an all weather day or night weapon cannot hide from it.

In the near future unmanned predator plane’s will be equipped with this dirt bags your days are numbered.

These symptoms that you mention, if you not like them, stop doing drugs problem solved stupid.

“Hispanic Red Neck”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 6, 2010
I know these Satelites have been used before to attempt to locate missing children that have been abducted, but I can not say for sure if they are used against us today, seems it would be pretty hard to spy on all of us, but I guess if your name grabs someones attention you might could very well end up being watched.

“getting closer to home...”

Since: Aug 08

middle of nowhere NM

#9 Sep 6, 2010
Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not energy weapons death rays or whatever you want to call them again these things are very expensive and only used in special occasions like shooting down missiles.
And very soon killing Al Qaeda and drug dealers it is an all weather day or night weapon cannot hide from it.
In the near future unmanned predator plane’s will be equipped with this dirt bags your days are numbered.
These symptoms that you mention, if you not like them, stop doing drugs problem solved stupid.
one problem will still exsist. as drug dealers and suppliers,bike gangs,ALL gangs,militias,ALL Mafias, and families,and many more, can afford, the same weapons, due to the greed inside or own CIA,NSA,FBI,and the arms commity in DC.. who sells 900+ smart bombs to the country 14 out of 16 terrorist came from, to do the 9/11 attack,and most likely the missing 50 billion is in this same country, for harboring Bin-Lauden, for us.Prove me wrong, if they can read your plates! why can't they find HIM, or even keep illegals out.. Joke from start to finish.
InTheCrosshairs

Mimbres, NM

#10 Sep 6, 2010
They tried to give him to Clinton three times...he said no three times...ALL CIA-DUH
Grimreaper

Bernalillo, NM

#11 Sep 6, 2010
Im sure if google does it the government does it also.And given the fact they have had satellites for a while i doubt its very expensive.Its even more scary that the government can put gps too go along with sattelite surveillance ,and can do it legally.If your car is in your driveway its fair game.If they suspect your a drug dealer,and you get caught doing something else non drug related is it entrapment?Are they only steps away from simply watching us all?Janet napolitano says the border is secure then people put you tube videos of their own surveillance,why cant the government do the same? Is the federal government bilking us dry,and misusing the funds,id say so.

“Hispanic Red Neck”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12 Sep 6, 2010
I agree with you on that one, however it's no secret that most militias know how to defeat satelite tracking and FLIR camera's, when I was in the AF and worked with some folks from the South East area defense sector they told me they did test and found if you use underground bunkers or cover yourself with a space blanket and a plastic poncho you can not be seen by satelite or FLIR. so I guess ther is way to defeat being seen, but as Tech advances i'm sure hey will find a way.
just_nobody wrote:
<quoted text>one problem will still exsist. as drug dealers and suppliers,bike gangs,ALL gangs,militias,ALL Mafias, and families,and many more, can afford, the same weapons, due to the greed inside or own CIA,NSA,FBI,and the arms commity in DC.. who sells 900+ smart bombs to the country 14 out of 16 terrorist came from, to do the 9/11 attack,and most likely the missing 50 billion is in this same country, for harboring Bin-Lauden, for us.Prove me wrong, if they can read your plates! why can't they find HIM, or even keep illegals out.. Joke from start to finish.
LCV

AOL

#13 Sep 7, 2010
Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a Russian spook, dirt bag.

I don't do drugs--prescription or illegal.

Whoever is in charge of energy weapons had better get their details correct or else.
LCV

AOL

#14 Sep 7, 2010
So let's test the satellites.

Everyone go out and face North. Moon the hell out of the sky. Then turn to the South, do the same.

Try it day or night. See if MIB--Men in Black--show up for a little visit.

Another trick: Get a large poster picture of Obama. Face it toward the satellite and use it for a dart target. Or invite others over and have a Pee Party.
InTheCrosshairs

Mimbres, NM

#15 Sep 7, 2010
The whole thing reaks of violating the 4th amendment of the constitution...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King: Gov. Martinez "does not have Latino heart" 5 hr nomittrequired 37
Who are you voting for in the New Mexico Govern... 8 hr Zinks 5
Who's got your vote in the New Mexico Senate ra... 8 hr Wherda 8
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Thu LovingtonEyes 8,572
Who's got your vote in the New Mexico State Tre... Oct 20 Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the New Mexico Secretary... Oct 20 Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the New Mexico State Aud... Oct 20 Topix Polls 0

New Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE