Missouri House bans undercover taping of livestock farms

Apr 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Joplin

The Missouri House of Representatives gave initial approval to a measure today that cracks down on anyone trying to secretly film a livestock facility in the state.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 8, 2012
Tom

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

What is it about factory farms that they must operate in secret and why are legislators all over the country supporting this?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

It's called privacy. Funny that you think it's okay to intrude on the privacy rights of the citizens of this country who happen to be livestock farmers, yet in the name of privacy it's okay to allow the barbaric slaughter of 1.5 million unborn human beings every year in this country.

Can you say hypocrisy Tom?
Tom

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, I can say hypocrisy. People can and have taken pictures of the place where I work. They can drive down my street and take pictures of my house, of me in the yard, and of various public figures without breaking the law. So what is it about factory farms?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Tom wrote:
Yeah, I can say hypocrisy. People can and have taken pictures of the place where I work. They can drive down my street and take pictures of my house, of me in the yard, and of various public figures without breaking the law. So what is it about factory farms?
It's this little thing called the 4th Amendment. Ever heard of it?

“http://obbop.wor dpress.com/”

Since: Oct 08

Fight the feds for freedom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

"There's class warfare, all right, Mr.(Warren) Buffett said, but it's my class, the rich class, that's making war, and we're winning"

There has been class warfare going on," Buffett, 81, said in a Sept. 30 interview with Charlie Rose on PBS. It's just that my class is winning. And my class isn't just winning, I mean we're killing them."

Stupid commoner citizens.

BIG business and BIG government are in cahoots.

Know your place.

The majority of bleating citizen-sheep OBEY and follow their indoctrination by the finest propaganda systems ever created.

OBEY!!!!!

OBEY your masters.

They are always correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••