created by: Topix | Aug 3, 2010

Missouri

3,308 votes

August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 503)

Showing posts 10,041 - 10,060 of10,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Alfred A Dodds

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I voted.
the voter

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I voted august 7th, pemiscot county missouri democratic primary.
the voter

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I voted august 7th, pemiscot county missouri democratic primary election. august rd slipped past me
intimidator

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

youns aint to edumacated is uns!
whitey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

the best man one
aur56

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

justice wrote:
WHY VOTE? Its like asking you which turd do you want to eat.
IF you don't vote you have no right to complain.....vote or shut up.
Government Mafia

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

aur56 wrote:
<quoted text>IF you don't vote you have no right to complain.....vote or shut up.
Should I vote for the lying thief that's been stealing my money and rights, or the thief that wants in on the action?

I believe that our government is supposed to be "of the people, by the people, and for the people." I will vote when I see someone worth my vote, until then I will not be party to the corruption of my country!

If everyone that feels the gov is doing a poor job, see congresses 12% approval rating, didn't vote this election, that would be a message to send to Washington!

Instead of over a hundred million votes, show them that only 12% of people think they aren't an institution of corruption and greed, for the power hungry warmongers of our country!
rock on

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Government Mafia wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I vote for the lying thief that's been stealing my money and rights, or the thief that wants in on the action?
I believe that our government is supposed to be "of the people, by the people, and for the people." I will vote when I see someone worth my vote, until then I will not be party to the corruption of my country!
If everyone that feels the gov is doing a poor job, see congresses 12% approval rating, didn't vote this election, that would be a message to send to Washington!
Instead of over a hundred million votes, show them that only 12% of people think they aren't an institution of corruption and greed, for the power hungry warmongers of our country!
the county we live in is like that....shannon county missouri, its not ok for these people to smoke pot, but they can buy pills or meth from the town or city police mafia, its a city or town full of corruption, probly wont ever change, problem is, someone like me opens my mouth, then i get ticketed or go to jail for no reason, and i dont even smoke pot, im just tired of all the corruption, i guess its everywhere...it is supposed to be "WE THE PEOPLE" of our nation......
Tiny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Government Mafia wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 30% of the people vote anyway, but by withholding your vote you are allowing these "Thieves" and their supporters to stay in power. In order to make a change, we need to change.
rock on

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

i agree, and they sit around and cry about it, and dont even vote...
AMERICAN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

most people probably dont need to vote..Unless you follow politics and know what a candidate is really about.Most people only know a candidate by what they see on commercials and political adds. the facts are slanted and bias and dont portray a acurate picture.Do your homework and think for yourself are dont vote
government mafia

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Tiny wrote:
<quoted text>Only 30% of the people vote anyway, but by withholding your vote you are allowing these "Thieves" and their supporters to stay in power. In order to make a change, we need to change.
Again, give me a politician that's not corrupt and I will cast my vote.
government mafia

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

AMERICAN wrote:
most people probably dont need to vote..Unless you follow politics and know what a candidate is really about.Most people only know a candidate by what they see on commercials and political adds. the facts are slanted and bias and dont portray a acurate picture.Do your homework and think for yourself are dont vote
I've done research till I can't see straight, and always the same conclusion, they tell us what we want to hear, but their past actions speak louder! I don't want the panderer in office, and I don't want the panderer that's running against him!

Give me a viable alternative and I will be at the polls on voting day!

Voting for either of these choices is voting for corruption, lies, and someone beholden to whoever pays them the most!

Stop lobbying, stop the stupid wasted billions being spent on elections, stop the corruption, or we will continue on the spiral to the bottom!
interested

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Yes i voted
Sure thing

Ardmore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Like you used "ur's" ???????
Sure thing

Ardmore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Like you used "ur's" ?????
sol l

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

the voter wrote:
I voted august 7th, pemiscot county missouri democratic primary.
You should be ashamed to admit it. Think the next time before voting
sol l

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Government Mafia wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you somewhat, but if we don't vote and send a message that way, we won't get our message through because the Obama lovers will be the only ones voting.
sol

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

zeke wrote:
I am fairly new to voting. I'm 20. Why is it they only let you select one party to vote for? I had a few candidates from other parties I would have liked to vote for. Anyone know?
This election was only to pick 1 of each party running, so there will be only one person from each party in the general election. In the General election, you will be able to vote for the candidate of your choice, and the party of your choice. I hope that you will think about what has happened in the last 31/2 years and vote against Obama

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

sol l wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you somewhat, but if we don't vote and send a message that way, we won't get our message through because the Obama lovers will be the only ones voting.
Obama, Romney? Only difference is who they want to give my money to. And who's leash they are on. Neither answer to the general population.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,041 - 10,060 of10,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Missouri Discussions

Search the Missouri Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Thu layback 6,894
Lackey fired again (Jan '14) Jul 7 Local old man 4
Fourth of July gas prices highest since 2008Fou... Jul 3 Woodie54 1
Stinky Burning Trash Jul 2 Brad 2
Missouri Police Officer BUSTED For Trolling And... Jul 1 Montys Female Clothes 25
The Art of White Trash Finances Jun 26 Carol 2
Family Video Lawsuit ... Need some feed back (Oct '08) Jun 25 Current Employee 152
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••