"48 Hours Mystery" to focus on unsolved southeast Missouri killing

Full story: Fox4KC
The CBS TV program "48 Hours Mystery" will focus Saturday on an unsolved murder case out of southeast Missouri. Full Story
I have a hunch

Ardmore, OK

#1 Mar 14, 2010
re: the murder of Angela Lawless - How far was she from the home of her boyfriend? How much time had elapsed before she was found. I think I heard that her car engine was still running when they found her. I think the following is what could have taken place the night of the murder: She and her boyfried had an argument and she left. The boyfriend immediately called one of the Abbott bro's, the abbott boy went to the boyfriends home, picked him up and they took off to find her. She recognized the car and her boyfriend so she pulled over. The two men decided they would catch up with her before she reached her home. She pulled over simply because she knew them and had no idea what they were up too. She probably had told her boyfriend that she was going to reveal something that would involve both he and the Abbott boy. That was their motive for killing her and they were in such a rage that nothing could stop them. They need to be throughly checked out. Check and see if there was communication between the two of them and what time any phone call was made linking the two, or maybe the Abbott boy was at the boyfriends home as well. Just an idea.
Bub

Overland Park, KS

#2 Mar 14, 2010
Thank yew Nancy Grace.

Have you called the police with this information? Oh, that's right...you made it up.
bootheeloutlaw

Seabrook, TX

#3 Aug 2, 2012
you stupid morons scum city has consumed you idoits everyone knows it was mark and matt and larry paid off or had dirt on the cops in that shithole i grew up in too they all got away with murder again yes i said again and all these years later we are still talking about this shit i was friends with them both and larry grew up with them and know what thier capable of seen alot of shit myself done by them and larry tried to talk to josh once and the chief of police i wanted to help her family but got blew off twice maby her family would like to hear what i got to say i want to help the lawless family just because i think i could but cant reach anyone so reach out to me and ill tell u whats on my mind reply here with contact info ill contact u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missouri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ACLU lawsuit: Ferguson school board excludes bl... 1 hr Segregation is ne... 5
Driving While Black - And Poor 4 hr hardhead 42
'De-escalation' now part of Ferguson police tra... Thu EverettCitizen 5
child support corrupt in mo? (Dec '08) Wed slick1979 529
Lesson learned: Police can better calm situations Dec 15 reality is a crutch 1
Sheriff's departments bust multi-county theft r... (Sep '11) Dec 14 curious 437
Missouri KKK Leader: Ferguson Protests Are Boos... Dec 14 neveratfault 26
More from around the web