Most Popular - Second Grader Stripped Naked, Spanked in Front o...

Full story: First Coast News Jacksonville

By Jane Watrel WRC/NBC News Channel PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY, MD -- School officials in Prince George's County, Maryland are investigating a relative's actions in a charter school last week.
Comments
101 - 120 of 143 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2014
joe

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

CATHY IN NYC wrote:
I WAS RAISED BY MY AUNT SHE HAS 26 YRS ON ME. IM 46 NOW. I WAS SPANKED BY MY AUNT GROWING UP. I CAN REMEMBER I WAS ABOUT 14 YRS OLD. I CAME HOME LATE A COUPLE OF TIMES. WAS WARNED TIME AFTER TIME. INE NITE I WENT TO THE FEAST WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HOME AT 10.P.M. I CAME HOME AROUND 10.45. NEEDLESS TO SAY I FOUND MYSELF OVER HER KNEE. I MADE SURE I DIDNT BREAK CURFEW AGAIN. CATHY
cathy do you still have a need to be spanked? i would love to talk to you about it. reply jfrank0402@gmail.com. I have had the same experience. Keep the faith. Joe
you americans

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

completely daft. if anyone touched my kids i.d kill them most of the crap from stupid illiterate people. dumb as helll boring
fergus kelly

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

at fourteen my kids were going to the theatre in london. were well read. highly intelligent. +2 lawyers. i loved them hugged them. absolutely inconceivable spanking them. thats for dimwits
fergus kelly

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

teachers are stupid paddle there bottoms
hello

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

fergus kelly wrote:
teachers are stupid paddle there bottoms
Actually, you are stupid. Teachers paddle "their" bottoms." Did someone at least shell out some money for the stripper??
Ross

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

I went to catholic elementary school in the 50's. Most of the children in the class were spanked at some time during the year girls and boys. I can remember the Sister lining up the whole class to spank each child as she said the class was unrulely and not paying attention. She spanked each child behind her big oak desk and each boy had to lower his pants whereas the girls she just raised their skirt. She used her hand and a ruler. I can remember the feeling of being pulled over her lap and spanked with her hand. This was not bare bottom but it was of little comfort. I pitied the couple of boys that were not wearing underwear. This actually was't bad as it was everybody in the class but when you were singled out for a spanking the humiliation was probably the most painful part of it. I was spanked several times over my four years of catholic school and it was always humiliating. I really believe the nuns liked to spank little behinds.
CaDad

Rocklin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

I would hunt down that aunt and kick her ass.
The school and all of the adults present should be charged with abuse of a child and taken to court.
I am outraged!!!!!!!!!!
I don;t mimd crporal punishment-but that was way off the charts!!!!!
Lindon

Stewarton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

I was given corporal punishment by my parents from an early age it began with hand spanking on my bare bottom but but by the age of five when I first attended school I was familiar with the ritual of having my pants taken down and having my bare bottom spanked so much so that my first school teacher took me up onto her knee pulled down my short pants and slapped my bottom for an offence which I cant remember commiting.By the age of nine punishments were with the strap given accross my bare bottom by my father with increasing rituals which made me fully aware of my nudity when being punished.
Lindon

Stewarton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

Girls and boys should feel embarrased and humiliated when they are punished and in this context spanking their bare bottoms achieves this objective. When I was ten years old I realised my father would purposfully extend my punishments by making me bend over a chair with my pants remouved in full view of my sister and mother, before selecting a strap to punish me.Sometimes he would delay in pulling up my shirt to bare my buttocks and lecture me on why I was being punished whilst pushing his hand under my shirt to feel my bottom. My sister who was two years older was spanked and always taken to her bedroom to be punished privately by my father but he still insisted on making her stand by his chair to have her knickers pulled down and her thighs slapped before being taken to her room. As I was younger I was always ordered from the room when she was about to have her legs slapped but was allowed to watch her having her knickers pulled down her legs.As we grew older punishments became more severe and the strap replaced by the cane.
Sally Jean

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Judged:

I remember my older sister 29 years older then myself and my younger sisters and raised us whenever we dident behave we all know that we would get a spanking from her belt like this one time at school we dident behave and we got spanked ny are teacher and unluckly for us at our elementery middcle and high school she was the princeable so when i was in kindergarden the one day and got a spanking by my kindergarden teacher misses Johansen and she yelled go see your older sissya and she realy blistered my bare behind good and hard and pulled back up my panties and pulled down my dress and said now you just wait till i get home and pay your babysitter i will realy blist your little bare backside young lady do i make myselff clear and i sniffeled out yes mame
robert

Sydney, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

i had my bare bottom straped many times in elementry school. the first time was in grade one, the teacher took me to the teachers room which had a small washroom, instructed me to go in and have a pee and to let her know when i was done, at which time she would enter the washroom, sit on the toilet, take me over her knee and strap the hell out of my behind.
Gung Fu Kang

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Chao chee bye
So old still want to do lead actress
monkey man

Bridgwater, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

When i was younger and my friend used to look after me if i was naughty he would say right i am going to give you a spanking. He would make me strip down to just my underpants and bend over his knee. When i was in position he would pull down my pants and give me six of the best.
annnonymous

Atlantic Highlands, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

if i had a kid n they did somin bad i would send them to the corner for ten minutes take them out and ask them what they did wrong then if they don't know i would give them a spanking as many times as their age and then if they don't know what they di wrong i will take away something they love for 3 days.
memo

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

bich.
memo

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

yeah i said bich lindon.
LeftWingKook

Ellington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Look folks, I as a tool of the State was just expressing my frustration and inability to problem solve, so like the State, I resort to violence. Please continue to shower me with your hard earned dollars and I will continue to fail you and your children. Now shut up and pay up, sheep.
cdr

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2010

Karen J wrote:
I have two daughters 8 & 10. Sometimes I spank them on their bare bottoms with a ssmall paddle, but not in front of other people.
hey u wouldn't mind spanking me by any chance would u?
Jess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Child buttock battering is completely unacceptable, let alone naked in front of other people!! Let's say this child wanted to show his naked body to his classmates and just up and pulled his pants down in front of the class, parents would start saying he was damaging the other kids etc. so the fact that someone else is pulling his pants down and exposing him to batter the childs buttocks is NO different. When are private parts private? Are they private and can only be seen by parents unless the child misbehaves? What the hell kind of mentality is this, this is SICK. I have 4 children, none of whom I used bare bottom child buttock battering to raise them and they all had NO criminal record, and were very well behaved and have grown into respectable adults. OUT with the ignorant bullshit and get a vasectomy/hysterectomy before you do anymore damage to this violent society.
John_Doe

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

The statement in the 2d grader story "...All interactions were between the child and a family member" actually sounds pretty stupid to me. The class was there and the "interactions" certainly included them. I DO agree with "spanking" a child in class, in front of his classmates -- embarrassment is a big part of discipline -- but I emphatically do not agree with the aunt's doing it or pulling the child's pants down to do it. Rules were different when I was young (about 60 years ago) and got a spanking in class but I do not think a teacher or principal would have liked my parents' reaction had they pulled down my pants and the idea of allowing someone other than a teacher or principal to touch a child in class or on school grounds is ridiculous. Yes, a parent or perhaps even an aunt might have the right to discipline a child, but not in a classroom where the school could be held responsible for any injury to that child -- regardless of who did it. I invite any attorneys in the audience to comment on that subject.
----------
What do you think teachers should spank kids in class ? Then they grow like like a lot of messed up people in this world are. Things need to change in this area of the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••