New York State Senator Ruben Diaz Blasts NAACP to Constituents

May 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Advocate

New York state senator Ruben Diaz Sr., a vociferous voice against LGBT rights, is at it again, this time forwarding an incendiary article from the Catholic News Agency to his constituents and followers.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated May 27, 2012

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#1 May 25, 2012
Ruben Diaz is a fascist dipsh*t. F*ck him.

“...and I'll axe you back.”

Since: May 12

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 25, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Ruben Diaz is a fascist dipsh*t. F*ck him.
Agreed. Anyone who would bother "blasting" a vestigal, anachronistic, racist organization such as the NAACP is clearly out of touch and deems them worthy of significance, which they have never had, and certainly not today.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#3 May 25, 2012
-Axe-Me-Anything- wrote:
Agreed. Anyone who would bother "blasting" a vestigal, anachronistic, racist organization such as the NAACP is clearly out of touch and deems them worthy of significance, which they have never had, and certainly not today.
It's not that. Ruben Diaz was the only Democrat that voted against gay marriage in 2011. He opposed gay right and wants abortion illegal. He's basically a Democratic version of Rick Santorum.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#4 May 25, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that. Ruben Diaz was the only Democrat that voted against gay marriage in 2011. He opposed gay right and wants abortion illegal. He's basically a Democratic version of Rick Santorum.
Why don't the Democrats kick him out then if he doesn't support the party's views ?

If they had a member who was virulently racist, would they continue to allow him to stay in the party and represent them ?

“...and I'll axe you back.”

Since: May 12

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 25, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't the Democrats kick him out then if he doesn't support the party's views ?
If they had a member who was virulently racist, would they continue to allow him to stay in the party and represent them ?
Most blacks and black politicians in particular are "virulently racist". They're the backbone of the identity politics portion of the Democratic party.

I don't hear Nancy or Barry complaining. That would reveal their hypocrisy.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 May 25, 2012
So the anti-Gay Puerto Rican is putting the NAACP on blast, interesting.

Funny how people only seemed concerned about Blacks accepting Gays and not other groups. I haven't heard about Puerto Ricans and their views on the subject of SSM.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#7 May 25, 2012
-Axe-Me-Anything- wrote:
<quoted text>
Most blacks and black politicians in particular are "virulently racist". They're the backbone of the identity politics portion of the Democratic party.
I don't hear Nancy or Barry complaining. That would reveal their hypocrisy.
I agree.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#8 May 25, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
So the anti-Gay Puerto Rican is putting the NAACP on blast, interesting.
Funny how people only seemed concerned about Blacks accepting Gays and not other groups. I haven't heard about Puerto Ricans and their views on the subject of SSM.
Muslim people are the most homophobic. Almost every single Muslim I have ever meet was homophobic. Muslims are veery backwards and hatefilled people. That's why Islam must be destroyed at all costs.

“...and I'll axe you back.”

Since: May 12

Indianapolis, IN

#9 May 25, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim people are the most homophobic. Almost every single Muslim I have ever meet was homophobic. Muslims are veery backwards and hatefilled people. That's why Islam must be destroyed at all costs.
Islam is a cult.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#10 May 25, 2012
-Axe-Me-Anything- wrote:
Islam is a cult.
Agree.

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

#11 May 26, 2012
-Axe-Me-Anything- wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Anyone who would bother "blasting" a vestigal, anachronistic, racist organization such as the NAACP is clearly out of touch and deems them worthy of significance, which they have never had, and certainly not today.
You are the most racist, homophobic, person on Topix! Shut your mouth, you hypocritical bytch!

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

#12 May 26, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Ruben Diaz is a fascist dipsh*t. F*ck him.
senator Ruben won't get my vote.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#13 May 27, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim people are the most homophobic. Almost every single Muslim I have ever meet was homophobic. Muslims are veery backwards and hatefilled people. That's why Islam must be destroyed at all costs.
There may be a position for you at Blackwater, they are seeking people with those views.

The three major religions all have anti-homosexual doctrine. I think the difference is people just simply being against Gay marriage vs. folks that actually want to hurt or kill Gays in hate crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Rail Cites Bin Laden, Al Qaeda to Fight Oil... Aug 22 Ivory Space 1
UM study warns of health impacts from fracking Aug 21 FatLadyMe 1
Rabbis call on President to help free Md. man i... Aug 9 Devin Blades 17
'Would You Rather?' House Race Edition Jul '14 Le Jimbo 2
Mizeur Loses in MD, but Primary Results Mostly ... Jun '14 vote no gay 1
'Bathroom Bill' Fight Md. lawmakers take aim at... May '14 TerryE 1
Maryland Gubernatorial Candidate Says Iraq War ... Apr '14 Truth Facts 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Maryland Government People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••