Posted in the Massachusetts Forum
Comments (Page 2)
April 3, 2006
Re: Nuciforo's Domination!
My dissent has never been stronger than after thinking about the following news article,“Registrer race narrows to two”(The Berkshire Eagle, 3/29/06): This is the exact example of SMALL town close-minded politics that makes Pittsfield so ruined and hopeless for fair-minded people with ideals. Moreover, Nuciforo’s coercive persuasion over the Pittsfield Middle District Registrar of Deeds race is yet another example of Nuciforo’s INTIMIDATION and controlling use of the insidious machine facetiously known to many intellectuals as “Pittsfield Politics.”
The problem with Nuciforo’s heavy-handed move to gain the support of Sharon Henault and have her drop out of this current race for “elected” public office is that if Sharon Henault acted otherwise, Nuciforo would have with total banality ruined Henault’s career in public service by terminating her employment and blacklisting her from employment in the tight Pittsfield economy if she opposed her.
WE LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY for crying out loud! Nuciforo should not be able to get away with such top-down, insidious machine politics that smack of fascism. Is not there anyone out there who can hear me? Doesn’t anyone care? I will assist anyone who cares about our precious gift of American Democracy to legally and legitimately oppose the domination of Nuciforo’s PITTSFIELD POLITICS! Stop Nuciforo NOW!
-Jonathan A. Melle
Welcome to My Online Office
Senate President Robert E. Travaglini recently appointed me to serve as chairman of the newly-formed Committee on Financial Services. The committee will have jurisdiction relating to banks, credit unions, insurance companies, insurance agents, state securities laws, and a variety of other matters.
This assignment, in addition to my membership on the Elder Affairs, Higher Education, Consumer Protection, and Election Laws Committees gives me an extraordinary opportunity to serve the citizens of the Berkshire, Hampshire and Franklin District. The Financial Services committee will consider changes to Massachusetts laws relating to automobile insurance, homeowners insurance, mortgage lending, and other matters that have a direct impact on consumers across the Commonwealth.
I encourage you to visit Nuciforo.com often, as the site will be updated regularly to keep you informed about legislative activities, and upcoming events in western Massachusetts and the State House.
Thank you for the privilege of representing you in the Massachusetts Senate. As always, please feel free to contact me should you need my help.
Andrea F. Nuciforo, Jr.
Re: Open Letter to the Massachusetts State Ethics Commission
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
State Ethics Commission
Attention: Stephen P. Fauteux, Enforcement Division Chief (mgm)
Dear Mr. Fauteux:
Enclosed, please find several news articles, editorials and letters published by “The Berkshire Eagle” entitled: "Challengers face funding obstacles”,“Nuciforo to head panel overseeing auto insurance”,“Nuciforo must show independence in post”, and “Nuciforo’s challenge”. Also, please find a photocopied letter that you sent to me at my previous mailing address in Amherst, NH.
As a former lifelong citizen of the Berkshire region of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts until April 6, 2004, I am disturbed by Berkshire State Senator Andrea F. Nuciforo II’s public record of special interest politics. Specifically, Nuciforo has been promoted last month to the position of Senate Chairman of the Financial Services Committee, which will bring in both “intense lobbying and cash donations from the insurance industry” and the banking industry. The problem with this situation continues to be that Nuciforo provides private banking and insurance legal services through the law firm “Berman & Dowell” on 210 Commercial Street in Boston.
The "Berman & Dowell" Law Firm web page even states that Nuciforo’s practice areas include Banking Law, Insurance Coverage and Insurance Defense. This entire situation continues to be evidentially in clear violation of the conflict of interest law, G.L. c. 268A. Please take appropriate legal action.
Jonathan A. Melle
NOTE: The State "Ethics" Commission let Nuciforo off the hook with a CONFIDENTIAL decision. Hmmm.
"10 reasons to vote against Nuciforo"
Written in December of 2003
The following is a top ten list why the voters of Berkshire County should vote the current state Senator out of political office:
10. In 2003, Nuciforo had the 2nd worst voting record in the Massachusetts Senate, missing 96 roll call votes with a 77-percent attendance record.
9. Nuciforo is a Democrat in name only. In the 2002 gubernatorial election, Nuciforo was a weak supporter of Shannon O’Brien and told BCC students vote for the third party candidates.
8. Similar to his colleague, state Rep. Larkin, Nuciforo openly admitted he resides and spends more time out of Berkshire County than within, which leads to…
7. A great majority of Nuciforo’s campaign contributions comes from out of his legislative district, leaving the impression that his real constituency are special interests in the Boston Metropolitan region, which leads to…
6. While two out of three Berkshire County voters endorsed Clean Elections several years ago, Nuciforo overruled the voters and worked to abolish this reformist campaign finance voluntary program.
5. Nuciforo abolished Berkshire County government in the FY99 state budget, but not before Commissioners Tom Stokes, Bob Melle and Ron Kitterman worked on behalf of Cheshire residents to purchase and save their reservoir/lake from weed infestation and the plight of a negligent private owner. At the same time period, Nuciforo placed the Gem of the County into a state accounting agency, leaving Pontoosuc Lake to waste for over two years.
4. Nuciforo failed to sell the Berkshire Economic Development Authority to any one of the 31 municipalities outside of Pittsfield. Instead of selling the Berkshires to outside developers, Nuciforo was left to amending the program to cover only Pittsfield; hence PEDA.
3. Nuciforo voted for leadership payraises this year while local aid, education and public works funding, and lottery money for good causes were all slashed.
2. Nuciforo was the only state Senator to vote against an all felon DNA database, despite the fact that the measure now covers such violent crimes as drugging with the intent to rape and assault and battery on a child to inflict bodily injury.
1. Nuciforo is part of the problem on Beacon Hill. Berkshire County is not being represented in our state government by sincere and grassroots delegates. For the past couple of years we have experienced painful cuts to our communities while our state Legislators have received indefensible payraises and aristocratic treatment.
-Jonathan A. Melle
Dear Berkshire Eagle:
Similar to the ignorance of recent state government history by the Boston Globe, you (The Eagle) have ignorantly revised recent state government history. The reason why BMC (or BHS) got monopoly power over MRI and like medical devices was that Pittsfield’s delegates to Beacon Hill’s State House secretly placed a rider onto the Massachusetts FY2002 “Thanksgiving 2001” State Budget. The 2 Pittsfield delegates were then-Berkshire State Senator Andrea F. Nuciforo, Jr.(Luciforo) and the Pittsfield State Representative Peter J. Larkin – 2 pro-business, anti-grassroots, machine-Pols, who both have made respective, lucrative careers for themselves in the private sector that relates to State House politics.
Luciforo had even wrote letters to the private group of doctors who invested $ into the healthcare industry’s radiological business, giving them false reassurances that they would be able to open a private practice to treat people with cancer and like illnesses. All the while, Luciforo knew that he was working with Larkin to ban them from being able to own the necessary medical equipment—MRIs and the like—to operate said facility.
The commonwealth is supposed to pass an annual budget on or prior to July 1st of every year. In 2001, the budget was not passed by the Legislature until mid-November. Luciforo & Larkin secretly snuck in the law screwing the private medical doctors seeking to start their private practice by giving sole rights in Berkshire County ONLY to BHS to own and operate MRIs and the like medical devices. There were no public hearings, no consideration for medical needs and related issues, and no disclosures to the news media or anyone else about the law.
Acting Governor Jane Swift then went onto sign the FY2002 “Thanksgiving 2001” Budget, and the rest is history. I just wish that the Eagle, similar to the Globe, would get their facts straight when recounting recent past events in State Government history.
Jonathan A. Melle
NOTE: THIS IS EVIDENCE OF NUCIFORO'S VOTE FOR GIVING HIMSELF A PAY RAISE DURING A 3-YEAR PERIOD OF STATE BUDGET CUTS!
On page B4 in the SUNDAY REPUBLICAN (May 18, 2003), there is a vote that state Senator Andrea F. Nuciforo, Jr. and all but 9 of his colleagues took that upset me terribly.
The roll call is titled: LEADERSHIP JOBS.
It reads: Senate 29-9, gave near final approval to a House-approved bill allowing the House & Senate, through their operating rules, to UNILATERALLY set the bonus pay, above the $53,381 base salary, of their committee chairs and other majority and minority members in leadership positions. Under current law, any bonus pay proposal must be filed as a bill and then go through the regular legislative process and be sent to the governor who can sign or veto it.(A "Yea" vote is for the bill allowing the Legislature to unilaterally set bonus pay. A "Nay" vote is against the bill).
Voting yes: Sens. Brewer, Melconian, NUCIFORO and Rosenberg. Voting no: Sens. Knapik and Lees.
Please note: The May 08, 2003 edition of THE PITTSFIELD GAZETTE, page 21, bottom left to center of page, which is titled, "BEACON HILL ROLL CALL," also records state Senator Andrea F. Nuciforo II's vote on "Leadership Jobs and Salaries (H3743)."
The following is a synopsis of the truth about Nuciforo's real public record:
* Nuciforo tried to JAIL me in the Spring of 1998 for speaking out against the state government's proposal to abolish Berkshire County Government. After Nuciforo threatened me two times the previous year, he made false reports to the Pittsfield Police Department that I was threatening him. Nuciforo's real goal was to have me put in Berkshire Sheriff Carmen Massimiano's Jail where I would have been tortured and abused by Sheriff Massimiano's jailer staff. Moreover, during the same time period, Nuciforo launched a Kafkaesque "Ethics" hearing against my dad for speaking out on the state's proposed abolition and takeover of Berkshire County Government. Nuciforo's real goal was to have my dad fired from his Courthouse job and forcing him to resign his elected post as a Berkshire County Commissioner.
* Speaking of Conflicts of Interests and "Ethics" hearings, Nuciforo received very large amounts of campaign contributions from the Boston area financial institutions in order to block "Auto Insurance Reform." Moreover, as Chair of the Massachusetts Senate Financial Services Committee, Nuciforo also served as a private Attorney for a Boston Law Firm named "Berman & Dowell" as a Corporate Lawyer for the Boston Area big banks and insurance companies. Ergo, while Nuciforo was setting public policies for Boston's big financials, he was doing their private bidding by way of the "Berman & Dowell" law firm, which he never disclosed on his Ethics forms under the pains and penalties of perjury, fines and jail.
*- Nuciforo created a monopoly for Berkshire Health Systems by excluding others in the Berkshires from having access to life-saving medical equipment by a secret midnight rider in the FY2002 "Thanksgiving Budget" in the Fall of 2001. There was no debates, deliberations or hearings on the matter. Without doctors having access to this life-saving medical equipment, Nuciforo placed at risk the medical needs of countless number of local medical patients throughout Berkshire County!
* During three straight years of state budget cuts to cities and towns, Nuciforo voted himself and his legislative cronies 3 straight pay raises!
* In this year's (2006) Registrar of Deeds race, there were initially two WOMEN running for the democratically elected office. Nuciforo strong-armed both WOMEN candidates out of the race to be the sole annointed politician to take this office. Talk about slighting diversity and democracy at the same time!
* In the final vote, Nuciforo was the only State Senator to oppose the state's all felon DNA Database to catch violent criminals. Amazingly and bizarrely enough, he did so in the name of "civil liberties." This was the same Nuciforo that tried to Jail me and fire my dad from his job in Spring of 1998 for exercising our Constitutionally protected right to exercise our Civil Liberties! By opposing the all felon DNA database, Nuciforo was opposing including the following felonies to the list: Drugging with the Intent to Rape, Assault and Battery on a Child to cause bodily injury, all gun felonies, and all drug felonies!
* Speaking of letting the People be heard, in the Fall of 1998, 2-out-of-3 voters in Nuciforo's Berkshire Legislative District endorsed Clean Elections. Nuciforo overruled the will of the people he supposedly represents by strongly opposing campaign finance reform. Moreover, Nuciforo for years has received a great majority portion of his campaign donation from well outside of his Berkshire Legislative District!
- Jonathan Melle
* Nuciforo and his legislative cronies have cut state funding to local governments to the bone, bankrupted the City of Springfield by these cuts, and attacked any inefficiencies in local governments with loud outcry's! YET, Nuciforo and his fellow Boston Pols have completely ignored the "Big Dig"! Boston's Big Dig is the most expensive, wasteful and life-threatening public works project in the history of the great United States of America. While Nuciforo has supported drastic cuts to cities and town, pay raises for himself, and corrupt campaign contributions from Boston area big banks and insurance companies, he has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to reform the "Big Dig."
* Nuciforo's real purpose in public office was to serve the powerful Boston Pols, wealth financial institutions in and around Boston, and the Pittsfield Political Machine. Nuciforo voted Berkshire County Sheriff a substantial pay raise because Carmen Massimiano runs the incestuous Pittsfield Political Machine! For doing Nuciforo's dirty work for nearly a decade, Nuciforo voted Berkshire County Sheriff Carmen C. Massimiano, Jr. a $21,710 pay raise thereby taking the corrupt Sheriff's pay to $123,209 a year. While Nuciforo voted his cronie a 21 percent pay raise, he has done little to serve the people he supposedly represents for nearly a decade.
- Jonathan A. Melle
As of June 18, 2009...
Welcome to Nuciforo.com
The site is currently under construction.
Andrea F. Nuciforo Jr. is an attorney in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, and serves as the Register of Deeds of the Berkshire Middle District.
Nuciforo served with distinction in the Massachusetts State Senate, representing the Berkshires in Western Massachusetts from 1997 to 2007. Over the course of that ten-year period, he served as chair of the Joint Committee on Financial Services, the Joint Committee on Banks & Banking, and as a member of the budget-writing Senate Ways & Means Committee.
As a member of the Massachusetts Legislature, Senator Nuciforo was honored to be chosen legislator of the Year by the Massachusetts Municipal Association, the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, the Massachusetts Association of Jewish Federations, and the Environmental League of Massachusetts.
Other groups such as the Massachusetts Equal Justice Coalition, the Massachusetts Library Association, the Affordable Care Today Coalition, the YMCA of Western Massachusetts, the Berkshire County Regional Employment Board, the Western Massachusetts Camp Directors Association, the Berkshire Central Labor Council and the Massachusetts Alliance Education Collaborative have recognized and honored him for his leadership and accomplishments in the legislature.
While chair of Financial Services, Nuciforo gained a comprehensive understanding of some of Massachusetts’s most heavily-regulated industries, including mortgage lending, state-chartered savings banks and auto insurance. As a member of the Senate Way & Means committee for seven years, Nuciforo has worked on dozens of appropriation and bond measures, including those relating to transportation, school buildings, and the Commonwealth’s annual operating budgets.
Nuciforo has considerable international experience, having worked or traveled in twenty countries, including China, Russia, Taiwan, Japan, Cuba, Switzerland, and various nations throughout Europe.
Nuciforo graduated from the University of Massachusetts-Amherst (1986), and from the Boston University School of Law (1989). He served as a law clerk to Chief Judge Frank H. Freedman of the United State District Court, District of Massachusetts, from 1989 to 1992.
He is a member of the board of trustees of the Colonial Theatre Inc. in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, and is active in numerous non-profit organizations.
"Ex-senator moving on insurance position: Six say Nuciforo sought advice"
By Frank Phillips, Boston Globe Staff, January 16, 2007
Former state senator Andrea F. Nuciforo Jr., who was sworn in two weeks ago as Berkshire County register of deeds, is already moving on to his next job search: a bid to become Governor Deval Patrick's commissioner of insurance.
Nuciforo, who has been the Senate chairman of the committee that oversees the state's heavily regulated insurance industry, has told his former colleagues and politically connected figures on Beacon Hill that he wants the insurance post, which would pay about $120,000 a year. The move would require him to resign as register, which pays him about $80,000 a year but also permits him to practice law.
Nuciforo, a Pittsfield Democrat, did not return calls over the last several days seeking comment. Nuciforo's former Senate aide, Patrick J. Quirk, said the senator would have no comment other than he would be "flattered" to be considered for a position in the Patrick administration.
But six of his former Senate and political colleagues on Beacon Hill have told the Globe that he has sought their advice and help in seeking the insurance post.
It is not clear what chance Nuciforo has in landing the position in the Patrick administration. A senior adviser to the governor said the former state senator probably would not get the position, although he may be granted an interview. Patrick's press secretary, Kyle Sullivan, said the administration does not comment on "pending personnel matters."
Nuciforo's campaign to become insurance commissioner has confounded many of his former colleagues in the State House and stirred the political world in Pittsfield, where Nuciforo has been a popular state senator for 10 years.
Last March, he shocked local political observers when he announced he would not seek reelection and instead run for the register of deeds position that was being vacated.
Because he was a popular senator with a bulging campaign account, his presence in the campaign for register persuaded two other contestants, including a former Pittsfield mayor who once served as his aide, to drop out of the race. He ran unopposed in the primary and general election, taking over what is considered a political sinecure.
Nuciforo, a 10-year incumbent whose final Senate term ended Jan. 2, was deeply involved in several controversial auto insurance reform proposals designed to change the way auto insurance is regulated in Massachusetts, including plans by several major firms and former governor Mitt Romney that sought to create a more competitive market.
Nuciforo , the former Senate chairman of the Financial Services Committee, came out strongly against House legislation proposed last June that would have phased out state-set rates and phase in competitive rate setting over five years. He predicted that if it passed the House, the bill would be "dead on arrival" in the Senate, contending it was "consumer-unfriendly. " He and other critics said it would sharply increase premiums for drivers in urban areas.
Commerce Insurance Co., the state's largest auto insurer, has lobbied heavily against many of the proposals on Beacon Hill, contending that proposals to overhaul the system would raise rates for drivers in urban areas. Those opponents say the legislation would reduce subsidies that currently flow from suburban and rural drivers to urban motorists.
Nuciforo collected $11,000 in political donations from Commerce executives in the last year. As his committee considered the bill last year, he also collected donations from insurance company executives who wanted more autonomy in setting rates. Massachusetts is the only state in which regulators set auto insurance rates.
Patrick has yet to clearly outline his views on insurance reform, although during the campaign last year, he said he would like to see more competition.
Nuciforo has focused his private law practice on insurance issues during the time he chaired the committee. He is listed as "of counsel" to Berman & Dowell, a Boston law firm that cites insurance defense as one of its three practice groups. He joined the firm the year he became committee chairman. Nuciforo's practice area is listed "insurance coverage" and "insurance defense , " according to the firm's website. That legal work entails defense work for insurance companies against claimants.
According to the firm's promotional material, Joseph S. Berman, a partner, "leads the insurance defense group which provides clients with aggressive and cost-effective representation in a broad range of insurance matters, including insurance defense, coverage, and the defense of unfair insurance practices lawsuits."
Berman said in an interview several months ago that Nuciforo does not refer insurance defense work to him or others in the firm.
Nuciforo, who made $72,000 a year as a state senator, listed receiving $15,000 in income from the law firm in 2005, according to his latest financial statements filed with the State Ethics Committee.
Last week, Patrick fired Julianne M. Bowler, Romney's insurance commissioner, who was implementing an assigned risk plan, in which as many as 1 million of the state's drivers would be randomly assigned to carriers based on market share. The plan marked a radical change from current policy.
Intresting....i am going to pray tonight
Re: The Berkshire Eagle's double standard
The Berkshire Eagle's Editorial against Barbalunga's appointments on the Pittsfield School Committee is yet another example of the Eagle's double standards when it comes to covering Andrea F. Nuciforo, Jr.!
Nuciforo strong-armed 2 women candidates out of a 2006 state government election to anoint himself to a sinecure while he plots his run for U.S. Congress. The names of the 2 women are Sara Hathaway and Sharon Henault. The Berkshire Eagle NEVER covered Nuciforo's sexist political power play! Nor did the Eagle comment about Nuciforo's discriminatory actions in an Editorial.
Moreover, Nuciforo was double-dipping when he was a state Senator. Nuciforo chaired financial committees he was also representing as a private corporate Attorney for a Boston law firm named Berman & Dowell. Nuciforo raised over 6 figures in campaign contributions from Boston area big banks and insurance companies, which was way outside of his legislative district in Berkshire County.
Of course, the Berkshire Eagle NEVER covered nor commented on Nuciforo's corruption in state governement and Boston area financial institutions. Just who was Nuciforo representing? The answer is NOT the people of Berkshire County.
The Berkshire Eagle will go after a local person such as Barbalunga, who is sincerely trying to make a difference in his community, but will look the other way when it comes to Andrea Nuciforo.
I dare the Berkshire Eagle to publish my letter! The Berkshire Eagle won't publish my letter because it is the truth, and the truth hurts!
- Jonathan Melle
The real reason why "Luciforo" is running for U.S. Congress is to represent wealthy financial institutions in return for special interest money. That is what Nuciforo did when he was a state Senator. That is what he wants to do as a Member of U.S. Congress. Vote AGAINST "Luciforo" for Congress in 2012! Vote FOR Richard Neal.
You have to be somewhat corrupt to be a big government politician like Richard Neal. I never said that Congressman Neal has integrity and is above criticism. It amazes me how Nuciforo goes unnoticed for his corruption that I have written about and posted on topix and other blogs for many years now. I do pay taxes. I would vote for Neal over Nuciforo if I lived in Western Massachusetts. I support Richard Neal for U.S. Congress in 2012.
Why not vote for somebody else? Anybody else.
Oh, and since you don't actually live in the district, who cares who you support?
The Berkshire Eagle slapped reform in the face today with another propaganda piece about Andrea F. Nuciforo, Jr.'s campaign for U.S. Congress. Instead of covering all of the truths about "Luciforo's" corruption, the publish a flattering news article about Nuciforo. What ashame!
If Andrea Nuciforo, Jr. changed parties and ran as a Conservative Republican, he'd be no worse off than he is now amongst his GOB peers and he'd even stand a chance of winning against Liberal Democrat Rep. Richard Neal in an election that does not seem as though it's going to go so well for Liberal Democrats.
What does Nuciforo have to lose by deserting a dying Democrat party?
He can say the same thing Reagan said, "I didn't leave the Democrat Party, it left me!"
Nuciforo is corrupt. He served as a corporate Attorney for a Boston law firm named "Berman & Dowell" where he represented insurance companies against claimants, while he also served as state Senator where he chaired financial committees regulating the same financial companies he was legally representing, and raising over 6 figures in campaign contributions from. Nuciforo wants to go to U.S. Congress to represent big banks and insurance companies in return for many thousands of dollars in special interest money. Moreover, in 2006, Nuciforo strong-armed 2 women candidates named Sara Hathaway & Sharon Henault out of the state government election for Pittsfield Registry of Deeds to anoint himself to a sinecure. Why doesn't the Berkshire Eagle cover these issues?
If I was a candidate for a political office in a 2006 state government election and I forced 2 women candidates out of the race for Pittsfield Registry of Deeds to anoint myself to the sinecure in order to plot a run for U.S. Congress, I would be the subject of criticism, sexism, & corruption. Alan Chartock and The Berkshire Eagle would have my throat. But, because this is what Andrea F. Nuciforo, Jr. did, Alan Chartock praises Nuciforo, while the Berkshire Eagle runs his propaganda about Nuciforo fighting for the middle class. That is just one example of why "all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" (Animal Farm). I don't understand why Nuciforo gets away with everything under the Sun? Why does Alan Chartock continue to praise this corrupt politician named Andrea Nuciforo? Why does the Berkshire Eagle act as Nuciforo's propaganda ministry? Why is Andrea Nuciforo so special? As for Nuciforo's double-dipping, Nuciforo served as a state Senator from 1997-2006. During most of this time, Nuciforo also served as a corporate Attorney for a Boston law firm named "Berman & Dowell" where he represented insurance companies against claimants. Nuciforo raised over 6 figures in campaign donations from financial institutions as a state Senator. A majority of Nuciforo's campaign donations came from outside his Berkshire County legislative district. Who did Nuciforo represent? It wasn't the middle class! Rather, Nuciforo represented wealthy institutions. It is almost like Nuciforo is mocking the voters by telling them he is going to be like U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren and be a champion for the middle class. Nuciforo did nothing but serve Boston area big banks and insurance companies on Beacon Hill's State House in Boston. The Berkshire Eagle never covered nor commented on Nuciforo's corruption. The Boston Globe ran a news article about 5 years ago this month of January explaining Nuciforo's connections to insurance companies. It is almost like Nuciforo walks on water in the Berkshire Eagle's eyes. Nuciforo is a bully! He used his political network and family to layer his conspiratorial abuse of me and my family since I first met him in the Spring 1996 when he first ran for State Senator. Nuciforo conspiratorially used many people to try to hurt me and my family over the years. Even now, I notice when I blog against him, send emails, and post on topix, Nuciforo's proverbial henchmen attack me with distorted accusations. Nuciforo believes people should fear him and be silenced or harassed for speaking out against him in politics. It is amazing to me to see all of the people who believe in Nuciforo, and are willing to do his bidding. When I was collecting nomination papers to run against him in early-2004, more than a few people said to me that they were afraid to sign their names for me because they did not want to get hurt or lose their jobs. Many politicians refused to sign my papers, including the very intimidating Carmen Massimiano, the now GE lobbyist Peter Larkin, the sleazy William "Smitty" PIGnatelli, and the larger than life Daniel Bosley. It was interesting to see how many people and politicians fell in line behind Andrea Nuciforo. It has been known for over a decade now that Nuciforo is plotting a run for U.S. Congress. Ever since he networked himself with big wheels like U.S. Senator John Forbes Kerry and U.S. Representative Barney Frank, who also both corruptly serve the financial elites in Congress, and ever since he raised over 6 figures in special interest campaign money from big banks and insurance companies, Nuciforo had the taste of the big leagues for big money, status and political power. It was published in the Boston Globe that Nuciforo partnered with Senator Kerry with matching tuxedos at a 2004 presidential campaign gathering in Nantucket hosting big banks and insurance companies to bankroll Kerry's swift-boated, failed run for the White House.
Tell me when this thread is updated:
|Fairhaven official apologizes for turbine 'suff...||11 hr||Jack Kelly||1|
|What the 2012 election taught us (Nov '12)||12 hr||Don Joe||9,798|
|Fairhaven Residents Tortured By Wind Turbines T...||14 hr||Jack Kelly||1|
|Chelmsford Gets First Look Solarize Mass Project||15 hr||Anne||1|
|MA No Sales Tax for Alcohol Initiative, Question 1 (Oct '10)||16 hr||yosome||157|
|Frank Predicts Gay U.S. Prez in 20 Years||Wed||kuda||87|
|Massachusetts Wind Turbines Breaking State Laws...||Wed||Jack Kelly||1|