New Poll: Obama Has Double Digit Advantage

Jun 20, 2012 Full story: Skanner Seattle 37

A new national survey indicates President Barack Obama has opened up a double digit lead over Republican challenger Mitt Romney in the race for the White House, an advantage for Obama that no other poll released this month has found.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#27 Jun 22, 2012
rugby's 8.5 BILLION dollar ponzi scheme spells distrust among voters. Not to mention those he swindled.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#28 Jun 22, 2012
Another outsourcing lie from rugby comes to the forefront:

Romney’s Bain Capital invested in companies that moved jobs overseas

Mitt Romney’s financial company, Bain Capital, invested in a series of firms that specialized in relocating jobs done by American workers to new facilities in low-wage countries like China and India.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#29 Jun 22, 2012
http://electoral-vote.com/

Obama 314

rugby 224

Bwahahahahahahahahaha
conservative crapola

Springtown, PA

#30 Jun 22, 2012
Mitt Romney explicitly stated that if he is elected president he would veto the Dream Act, legislation that would give permanent residency to some illegal immigrants who met certain criteria, such as having proof that they entered the country before age 16 or having a graduated from a U.S. high school.

“The answer is yes,” said Romney.

rugby:‘When I make a promise to you – I will keep it.’

Oh, willard, thats gotta hurt.

hahahahahahahahaha
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#31 Jun 22, 2012
Why would upholding the immigration laws of the land be painful? You do know the difference between legal, and illegal, right?
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#32 Jun 23, 2012
http://electoral-vote.com/

Obama 314

rugby 224

hahahahahahahahaha
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#33 Jun 23, 2012
rugby's donors, having a team meeting in the Utes, will pray to joseph smith, right before they sign over more foreign money to his crampaign.
Sooner or Later

Minneapolis, MN

#34 Jun 23, 2012
Sooner or later all the Obambots will be forced to move to the Right for sanity, safety, liberty and freedom. Face it.. all things point to him being one and done.
lolol

Santa Fe, NM

#35 Jun 23, 2012
polls schmolls, November will reveal all
.
obama out in November
okay

Santa Fe, NM

#36 Jun 23, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
http://electoral-vote.com/
Obama 314
rugby 224
Bwahahahahahahahahaha
.
hmmmm didn't know the election had already been held
crapola is a very good handle for you
wait for Nov.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#37 Jun 23, 2012
Where was the poll conducted? Berkley Ca or Detroit?
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#38 Jun 24, 2012
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
.
hmmmm didn't know the election had already been held
crapola is a very good handle for you
wait for Nov.
We don't have to wait. We see the obvious. You were told over a year ago rugby would be the con nominee, but the parade of clowns....bachmann, trump, gingrich, santorium, cain (and all the others in the clown car) ended up selling peanuts to you pink elephants. Didn't you shtups learn anything from the mcblame/painlin fiasco?
ProudNativist

Carmel, IN

#39 Jun 24, 2012
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you didn't answer the question:If they ain't reported how in the hell did you find out about them?
BTW: what polls are you talking about that know about that are hidden?
BTW: IF 'Most People are getting their news off of the internet these days anyway' what the hell does it matter what the corporate media does or doesn't report?
BTW: I did answer your nonsensical question based on a false presumption: "Who has trashed the Constitution more?" Tricky Dick Nixon, Iran Contra Ronnie Raygun, and Dubya, the BALD FACE LIAR and psychopath.
It'll be a great day for America when the President wins his well deserved 2nd term.
So we're starting to play "hard ball" as little chippy matthews would say?

The dumbed down gullible American electorate still gets most of their information from whatever complicit lame stream media outlet that they manage to break away from American Idol to tune in to. The not so dumb, though, know that the LSM is lying to them and look for the truth on the internet. There have been plenty of polls, op eds, etc on the internet, look them up yourself, that you just don't get from the lame stream media that paints the obamanation as dictatorial, subversive, and lawlessly trashing the Constitution.

Who has trashed the Constitution more? The obamanation has now reached new heights of lawlessness that no other President has come close to. The obamanation told latinos that he couldn't issue an executive fiat amnestying those ILLEGAL children of illegal mexiholes because there were laws passed by Congress preventing it, but when polls started showing the Obamanation slipping, the obamanation went ahead and committed anyway the most lawless act any President in modern time has ever done. Now that the obamanation is "on a roll" in issuing lawless trampling on the Constitution executive fiats on whatever meets the obamanation's fancy, we wonder what the obamanation's next lawless trampling on the Constitution executive fiat will be.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#40 Jun 25, 2012
rugby and bain pioneered outsourcing of American jobs. Does this surprise anyone?
forrest

Barnard, VT

#41 Jun 30, 2012
june wrote:
<quoted text>obama is on video doing all the things you accuse romney of!you prove some peoiple are dumb you idiot!
Stupid is is stupid does. Try learning how to spell and to write before you call someone dumb or an idiot. Or...you can continue as is and we will all just giggle a little under our breath. Thanks for the entertainment.
forrest

Barnard, VT

#42 Jun 30, 2012
ProudNativist wrote:
<quoted text>
So we're starting to play "hard ball" as little chippy matthews would say?
The dumbed down gullible American electorate still gets most of their information from whatever complicit lame stream media outlet that they manage to break away from American Idol to tune in to. The not so dumb, though, know that the LSM is lying to them and look for the truth on the internet. There have been plenty of polls, op eds, etc on the internet, look them up yourself, that you just don't get from the lame stream media that paints the obamanation as dictatorial, subversive, and lawlessly trashing the Constitution.
Who has trashed the Constitution more? The obamanation has now reached new heights of lawlessness that no other President has come close to. The obamanation told latinos that he couldn't issue an executive fiat amnestying those ILLEGAL children of illegal mexiholes because there were laws passed by Congress preventing it, but when polls started showing the Obamanation slipping, the obamanation went ahead and committed anyway the most lawless act any President in modern time has ever done. Now that the obamanation is "on a roll" in issuing lawless trampling on the Constitution executive fiats on whatever meets the obamanation's fancy, we wonder what the obamanation's next lawless trampling on the Constitution executive fiat will be.
I HOPE the next act is to break your keyboard. Go hang with the hate mongers dude and stay out of the public where sane and sensible people live.
ProudNativist

Carmel, IN

#43 Jun 30, 2012
forrest wrote:
<quoted text>
I HOPE the next act is to break your keyboard. Go hang with the hate mongers dude and stay out of the public where sane and sensible people live.
Well, gump, most Americans must be getting pretty skittery at the prospect of an "on a roll" prez with no remorse for lawlessly trampling on the Constitution by executive fiat who had been reelected and who wouldn't have to behave himself any longer, i.e. keep his far leftist radical maxist agenda to destroy America under wraps, in order to get reelected. So just how much damange, gump, could an anti American, anti business, anti gun, anti liberty, etc., imperial prez do with a series of "out of control" strategic executive fiats?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush lead GOP 2016 field 1 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 22
Wahlberg's plea points up risk of issuing pardons Dec 14 Deo Vindice 2
Mitt Romney tops list of potential GOP contende... Dec 11 Le Jimbo 84
Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar (Jan '12) Dec 10 swedenforever 65
Delays Increase At Mass. Vehicle Registry Branches (Aug '10) Dec 4 Michael2327 2
Poll: Romney, Clinton top 2016 field Dec 3 lolol 6
Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Nov '14 Tarreo 26
More from around the web