Death toll rises with affects of Kentucky tornado outbreak

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Mar 3, 2012, titled Death toll rises with affects of Kentucky tornado outbreak. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Recovery efforts are underway after tornados ravaged throughout Kentucky, hitting several hometown communities of country music artists.A It was the largest tornado outbreak in Kentucky's history left a devastating mark in communities.A As of this morning, officials have stated that 14 were killed and over 300 injured in Kentucky alone.A Those ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Jacob

London, KY

#1 Mar 4, 2012
So sad. I'll be praying for the people who were affected by the tornadoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min brad 182,293
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Mike Duquette 137,824
News PSC approves purchase agreement for biomass pla... (Oct '13) Sat Conservative in K... 74
News Recount looms after just 83 votes separate top ... Fri Le Jimbo 12
Bluegrass Conspiracy/Melanie Flynn (Aug '08) May 16 In the Know 336
looking for my brother May 15 sister 1
News Sheriff's Department looking to crack down on d... May 15 Marshall Bob 1
More from around the web