'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
wtf

Jackson, KY

#45316 Aug 12, 2012
Homeland Insecurity wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont know how many states there are; but I bet you can give anyone directions to the welfare office!
You don't need directions there Food Stamper, your Mom takes you.

Lmfao
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#45317 Aug 12, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, can you say ‘Bush recession’ it's straight out of the same playbook?!!
Paul Ryan is a smart man, but he only has one gear he operates with clichés and grandstanding!
Damn Frank, that sounds more like Obozo, YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN, HOPE AND CHANGE, HOPE AND CHANGE. P.S., you forgot to capitalize you’re name.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#45318 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Damn Frank, that sounds more like Obozo, YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN, HOPE AND CHANGE, HOPE AND CHANGE. P.S., you forgot to capitalize you’re name.
You sound like a Repug Dope and Strange Dope and Strange

Lmfao
frank

Oakland, CA

#45319 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Well said: GOPers are hopeless and hate change :-/
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#45320 Aug 12, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a Repug Dope and Strange Dope and Strange
Lmfao
I can honestly say wtf, I belive that is the dumbest, dumb response you've ever given! You have taken stupid to a new level!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#45321 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I can honestly say wtf, I belive that is the dumbest, dumb response you've ever given! You have taken stupid to a new level!
There is no watt anyone will ever approach your level of ignorance you white trash hick.
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#45322 Aug 12, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true Frank! I'm hopeing for change in November and I wont hate it at all.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#45323 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
That is not true Frank! I'm hopeing for change in November and I wont hate it at all.
Why, you going somewhere dipshit, or changing your Diaper brand?

Lmfao
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#45324 Aug 12, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank how do you like haveing that mental giant wtf on your side? That has to make the Democrat party proud, right?:-)
wtf

Jackson, KY

#45325 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Frank how do you like haveing that mental giant wtf on your side? That has to make the Democrat party proud, right?:-)
How do you like supporting a chickenshit Draft dodger you dipshit.
frank

Oakland, CA

#45326 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
It's not change it's going back to what we know to have failed before - in a big way!
frank

Oakland, CA

#45327 Aug 12, 2012
Even Gov. Bobby Jindal, the smartest man within the GOPer party, criticized Ryan’s ‘doom and gloom’ budget proposal! So why did Romney choose Ryan? To shore-up conservative support! So, by default, Paul Ryan becomes the intellectual leader of the party. Not because he has a monopoly on good ideas, but rather he's the only guy with any ideas at all. Even their nominee is nothing more than vacant shell spouting tired clichés and platitudes.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45331 Aug 12, 2012
Montgomery Gentry - Something To Be Proud Of
Barry Hussein has to go

Glasgow, KY

#45332 Aug 12, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, can you say ‘Bush recession’ it's straight out of the same playbook?!!
Paul Ryan is a smart man, but he only has one gear he operates with clichés and grandstanding!
After 4 years of Obama trying to destroy America...a Bush recession would be greatly welcomed. At least we can come back from a recession. If Obama gets another 4 years to complete the goal of taking America down it's all over for your kids and grandkids.

Soros will play a bigger part in the take-down if Obama is re-elected. Google his dirty deeds in Britain and that will give you a clue as to how he will energize the dirty deeds plan he has for Americans. Soros bought Barry Hussein 4 years ago and will reap the benefits of that investment if Obama is re-elected.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45333 Aug 12, 2012
How come THIS ONE "disappeared"??????
#'s 28,29,30
==========

Now HERE is something to be proud of!

Patriotic Democrat

Don't be afraid. Candidates who care about leaving our kids something besides mountains of extinction level DEBT are to be respected not slandered. You seem to think that voting Democrats don't give a crap about our legacy to our children. You are very wrong. We want to take our Party back from Obama and Pelosi and the DNC is leaving us no option but to Vote Romney.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45334 Aug 12, 2012
Social Security's long-term funding gap exceeds $30 trillion, dwarfing short-term surplus
Updated: August 12, 2012 - 11:22 AM

WASHINGTON - As millions of baby boomers flood Social Security with applications for benefits, the program's $2.7 trillion surplus is starting to look small.

For nearly three decades Social Security produced big surpluses, collecting more in taxes from workers than it paid in benefits to retirees, disabled workers, spouses and children. The surpluses also helped mask the size of the budget deficit being generated by the rest of the federal government.

Those days are over.

http://www.startribune.com/nation/165905866.h...
frank

Oakland, CA

#45335 Aug 12, 2012
Barry Hussein has to go wrote:
<quoted text>
After 4 years of Obama trying to destroy America...a Bush recession would be greatly welcomed. At least we can come back from a recession. If Obama gets another 4 years to complete the goal of taking America down it's all over for your kids and grandkids.
Soros will play a bigger part in the take-down if Obama is re-elected. Google his dirty deeds in Britain and that will give you a clue as to how he will energize the dirty deeds plan he has for Americans. Soros bought Barry Hussein 4 years ago and will reap the benefits of that investment if Obama is re-elected.
Lay off the hooch and hide in the basement - and stay there!
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#45336 Aug 12, 2012
frank wrote:
Even Gov. Bobby Jindal, the smartest man within the GOPer party, criticized Ryan’s ‘doom and gloom’ budget proposal! So why did Romney choose Ryan? To shore-up conservative support! So, by default, Paul Ryan becomes the intellectual leader of the party. Not because he has a monopoly on good ideas, but rather he's the only guy with any ideas at all. Even their nominee is nothing more than vacant shell spouting tired clichés and platitudes.
Frank there is hope for you yet, Bobby Jindal is sharp! However to call Ryans proposal 'doom and gloom' is a bit dramatic, he is also pretty sharp frank! He really don't plan to push old ladies in wheelchairs off cliff's. Your President is pushing America off a cliff Frank and that's a fact! I was for Herman Cain and still would be if he was running, alas I have only two choices, I feel better about voteing for Romney/Ryan than Obozo/Bumbling Joe! You have a right to your opinion and I do support that Frank! I don't hate Democrats and I dont hate you Frank! wtf however is another story.
Hello

Broken Arrow, OK

#45337 Aug 12, 2012
I saw Paul Ryan a couple of yrs. ago and was impressed at how he was not afraid to let the others know exactly what he thought of their B/S ideas, I think it was a damn good choice for Romney to make,Actually I would bet that in a debate he would tear Odummer and Biden a new ass,He seems way smarter than the two of them put together(OBAMAS WORRIED)..
Hello

Broken Arrow, OK

#45338 Aug 12, 2012
Sometimes I wonder if Obama even cares about the Presidency,Lord knows he doesn't Respect the Honor and is yet to prove he even deserves it in my opinion...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChromiuMan 135,679
News Kentucky judge rejects state's gay marriage ban 7 hr Christian Taliban 39
News Kentucky officials hope drugs can help drug add... Apr 18 Maybe Not 1
News Incentives draw film company to area Apr 18 Baker Man 1
Poll Just How Inbred Are Kentuckians? (Nov '10) Apr 14 Jake 6
why are they cutting food stamps off just comme... Apr 13 Troll master Willie 2
News Kentucky police step up efforts to stop distrac... Apr 13 Troll master Willie 1
More from around the web