Illinois Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. takes medical leave of absence for exhaustion

Jun 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KNUS-AM Aurora

Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.

Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated Jul 25, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

His father is a piece of crap. He wants to cut Obama's nuts off. He said so himself. This dopey kid probably don't know if he's coming or going after Blago went to jail. Something stinks about this whole family and all democrats.
Accountability

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Elected officials are not above the law. JJ thinks he is!!!! But he was taught that entitlement attitude by his daddy.
Mata Faka

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

too many mistresses

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Get well soon, Congressman Jackson...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
His father is a piece of crap. He wants to cut Obama's nuts off. He said so himself. This dopey kid probably don't know if he's coming or going after Blago went to jail. Something stinks about this whole family and all democrats.
==========

Yeah they got too close to Republicans and some of the crap got on them. Democrats can wash off the Republican crap but it stays with Republicans because it is what they are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Yeah they got too close to Republicans and some of the crap got on them. Democrats can wash off the Republican crap but it stays with Republicans because it is what they are.
You're as bad as Jackson. You sound like a 5 year old. LOL "It bounces off me and sticks to you." LOL a baby you are...LOL...Goo GOO GAA GA...LOL..Nanny nanny wooo wooo...LOL

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Exhaustion my foot. He's being investigated...what is it about Illinois politicians and corruption????
Accountability

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Illinois democrats mission is to circumvent checks and balances , taint the judicial process to personally benefit themselves. Then load up the system with so many quid pro quos that break the taxpayers backs !!!!!!

Do democrats suck ? YOU BETCHA !!!!!!!!!!
Romney 2012 n 2016

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Accountability wrote:
Elected officials are not above the law. JJ thinks he is!!!! But he was taught that entitlement attitude by his daddy.
You've read about the lawsuit filed against his daddy? If true, it's more than a scandal, including a Fox News contributor.....
Romney 2012 n 2016

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

He's not only under an FBI investigation, but a house ethics one also.
Barry McCainney

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

PooPoo Platter wrote:
P3! long time no c!! hav a long vacation;;)
Douche Bag

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

J J J has created this mess with his massive entitlement attitude ! He should be investigated THOROUGHLY, along with a lot of other dem DB's . ANYBODY that had realtions with blago is corrupt !!!!!!!!!!

“hillary's reset button”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Eighthman wrote:
At least he knows his pappy... unlike most of jesse's illegitimates.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text> You're as bad as Jackson. You sound like a 5 year old. LOL "It bounces off me and sticks to you." LOL a baby you are...LOL...Goo GOO GAA GA...LOL..Nanny nanny wooo wooo...LOL
==========

A "five year old" and someone who goes "Goo GOO GAA GA" and "Nanny nanny wooo wooo" make statements like the following you made that I responded to: You stated, "Something stinks about...all democrats.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

damn, put a D after your name and the media covers for you...add being black, and the media lies for you.

exhaustion, my ass!

fck jjj, and his daddy!
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Yes he is Shitting Frosted Fuggy Cup Cakes!...

He is now PARALYZED with fear.....Cannot do his Job....

In a brief statement released Monday, Jackson’s staff disclosed that the lawmaker has been on medical leave since June 10. Jackson, who has served in Congress since 1995, has not voted in the House since June 8, voting records show.

A spokesman for Jackson did not know when the lawmaker would return to Washington.

Jackson is currently facing a House Ethics Committee probe into allegations that he used congressional resources to try and convince then-Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich to appoint him to President Barack Obama’s old Senate seat. A December 2011 report from the Office of Congressional Ethics found that Jackson was willing to trade campaign donations in exchange for being appointed to fill Obama’s Senate seat, and the ethics panel announced then that it will continue to review the matter, but stopped short of a full-fledged investigation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
A "five year old" and someone who goes "Goo GOO GAA GA" and "Nanny nanny wooo wooo" make statements like the following you made that I responded to: You stated, "Something stinks about...all democrats.
All democrats stink. Except the ones who are abandoning Obama. They still have Obama's stink on them but at least they are getting away from it. If a democrat can't say "I'm sorry for supporting a jerk like Obama" then they certainly do stink. Most democrats I know look at the ground in shame when they see a republican. It's just the way it is now. They screwed up and they are stupid and they stink.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

He's all STRESSED out because he KNOWS that he is GUILTY of wanting to grease BLAGO's palm in order to get OBAMA's open Senate Seat.

He KNOWS he's going down. He doesn't want to go to prison. He KNOWS they are going to come and get him VERY SOON.

That's a heck of a lot of STRESS!! <LOL
LOL

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Eleanor wrote:
He's all STRESSED out because he KNOWS that he is GUILTY of wanting to grease BLAGO's palm in order to get OBAMA's open Senate Seat.
He KNOWS he's going down. He doesn't want to go to prison. He KNOWS they are going to come and get him VERY SOON.
That's a heck of a lot of STRESS!! <LOL
Exactly Eleanor!

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

PooPoo Platter wrote:
Oh Poopface he will be feeling much better once he ends up in the big house with Blago getting his intestines explored with a push rod from Bubba, you know the place i'm talking about, the same place Eric WithHolder and Obammy the treasonist are going to end up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Illinois Government Forum right now

Search the Illinois Government Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 hr truth 48,928
Hannah Montana concert (Dec '07) Jul 25 Big mike 6
Obama Won't Arm Ukraine Because He Led the Disa... Jul 23 Lansing-News 1
Rauner keeps up push for Illinois term limits Jul 22 Corrupt Democrats 1
Psychologists Could Write Prescriptions Jul 21 humanSpirit 12
La Raza Demands Amnesty Vote from New Maj. Lead... Jul 18 S K R E W Them 2
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) Jul 13 HUmy 7,557
•••
•••