BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#98691 Aug 10, 2012
Massachusetts is a bastion of liberal cronyism
&fe ature=related
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#98692 Aug 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The lord does not listen to communists' prayers.
<quoted text>
Stupid Libatrds. They think we are the Communists!
Hmm, that was addressed to American er hmm Lady. Why so suddenly defensive? Shoe fits?

This is what brainwashing is all about, Rogue. You are a brainwashed communist, bent on destroying your country and any means is good. I've seen many citizens in many countries critical of their heads of state, but never before people like you calling your president the lowest of names. THAT is communistic behaviour.

Hey, how come you've not commented on the polls lately? Any good ones? How about your adoring Pravda poll? Is that not your reference now? If Joe McCarthy was still around, you and your birther ilk would have a lot to explain, Rogue.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#98693 Aug 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad not to be in your shoes. What a DAB!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ha ha, you mean to say that vulgar profane filthy name-calling racist gun-totin' LRS is your brother in Christ? Wow, talk about the need for a quick miracle.

Location hidden

#98694 Aug 10, 2012
And in Dearborn, Michigan the Muslims stone Christians and the police do not do anything.

This follows the 2010 incident in which the Christians were arrested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And, the Christians prevailed in a civil lawsuit and were awarded $100,000.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/03/01/dearbo...

But that does not stop the Dearborn, MI PD from violating the rights of Christians!!! But will Obama (AG Eric Holder) do anything? NOWAY Jose!

Location hidden

#98695 Aug 10, 2012
Meanwhile over 6,400 Occutards have been arrested all of these United States and what does Eric Holder (Obama) do? He tells the local cops not to arrest them.
Ah, the have done over $10,000,000 damages, illegally trespassed, illegally impeded INTERSTATE COMMERCE, assaulted people, etc. and Eric Holder (Obama) turns a blind eye!!!

Location hidden

#98696 Aug 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Ha ha, you mean to say that vulgar profane filthy name-calling racist gun-totin' LRS is your brother in Christ? Wow, talk about the need for a quick miracle.
My comment has to do with YOU thinking we are the communists! We don't beat people up. YOU Commies do. We do not vandalize and destroy property. YOU Commies do. We do not stop people from exercising their Second Amendment rights. YOU Commies do. We are not the ones getting illegally arrested. YOU Commies are.
Yep, over 6,400 Occutards arrested in less than a year and YOU think we are evil!?!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#98697 Aug 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's real simple Elanor. He's a fraud and we know it. LMAO at the complete and utter dumbazzedbytches.
So vote against him. But he was born in Hawaii and is a Natural Born Citizen.
Jimmy

Wethersfield, CT

#98698 Aug 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Second Amendment has nothing to do about hunting. It has to do with protecting your freedom. When citizens fear their government the government needs to fear We the People.
If you understood 18th century English, you'd realize the Second Amendment is about a 'well regulated militia'. All that follows, the right to bear arms, etc., is all in the context of a 'well regulated militia'. Not a bunch of idiots armed but untrained. If the Gov't decides to take your guns, you'll be powerless to stop them. You've got pop guns and you're old. They've got weapons that will leave you dead before you know they're in the area.

But you morons prove you don't understand our Constitution daily. Example is how certain you were that Obamacare was UnConstitutional.

A Conservative Supreme Court thought otherwise!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#98700 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really funny!! What a weak-minded loser you are!!
LRS=Loathsome Retarded Shytbag
there. That was easy. You're no American. You're a punk. You'd better hope we never meet. You'll never meet anyone else after we do. I exterminate vermin.
Why that's mighty big talk for such a little boy! You frighten no one but yourself. Boo! Now go tell your mommie to change your shorts. You're reeking up the place lil jimmie. Oh yea, woooooo! You type so tough! Woooo. ROFLMAO at this stoolpigeon.
Jimmy

Wethersfield, CT

#98701 Aug 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Second Amendment has nothing to do about hunting. It has to do with protecting your freedom. When citizens fear their government the government needs to fear We the People.
You really think the Gov't will fear a whiny little punk like you??

You'd last about a second. The entire white supremacist movement would be exterminated in 24 hours. They already have you nitwits identified and under surveillance. This thread has likely given them some new idiots to keep an eye on.

Location hidden

#98702 Aug 10, 2012
"We are not the ones getting illegally arrested. YOU Commies are."
That did not read as intended. It should have been;
"We are the ones getting illegally arrested. YOU Commies are the ones who need to be arrested when you violate other people's rights."
Jimmy

Wethersfield, CT

#98703 Aug 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why that's mighty big talk for such a little boy! You frighten no one but yourself. Boo! Now go tell your mommie to change your shorts. You're reeking up the place lil jimmie. Oh yea, woooooo! You type so tough! Woooo. ROFLMAO at this stoolpigeon.
Sure did quiet down your tough talk, though.

It's so easy to take you idiots off your game. You went from offense to defense in no time flat!!

You lose, Loathsome Dove!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#98704 Aug 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad not to be in your shoes. What a DAB!
<quoted text>
I've already had a miracle occur in my life. Changed my life 100%. Too bad since you don't believe. I'll admit, it does require a lot of courage.
DAB
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#98705 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think the Gov't will fear a whiny little punk like you??
You'd last about a second. The entire white supremacist movement would be exterminated in 24 hours. They already have you nitwits identified and under surveillance. This thread has likely given them some new idiots to keep an eye on.
Hey lil jimmie, where can one find a tough typing keyboard like your? LMAO at this squid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#98706 Aug 10, 2012
*yours

Location hidden

#98708 Aug 10, 2012
I was at the original TEA Party protest, March 15, 2009 at Lafayette Park, Wash. DC. We had the permit to use the park but that did not stop you Libtards from trying to interrupt our speeches.
We had three groups of counter protesters and when we had enough we got into a pushing match and only then did the Capital Police intervene. I have read of only one incident in which someone was arrested at any of our events but the news did not say whether or not it was one of us TEA Partiers. But over 6,400 people have been arrested at Occutard events I bet the vast majority of them were ..... Occutards.
Oh, the reason why the police officers are at TEA Party events is not to keep us under control but to prevent you Commies from causing mischief.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#98710 Aug 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
IAW Florida state law the prosecutor has to prove that it was NOT a case of Stand your Ground before a trial can go forward.
Oh, if the court rules in his favor, the state MU$T compensate him for the false arrest and detention.
'Stand Your Ground' hearing could potentially clear Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin shooting
Published August 09, 2012 FoxNews.com
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/09/tand-you...
Nope. Rougie Baby gets everything arse backwards.

BTW

Here's what Mark O'Mara, Zimmerman's attorney had to say.

"In a 'Stand Your Ground' hearing, there is no jury; the decision is made by the judge alone. In a criminal trial, the prosecution must prove the defendant's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, but in a 'Stand Your Ground' hearing, the burden is on the defense to prove that the evidence fits the conditions of the 'Stand Your Ground' law. If the Court rules in favor of the defendant in a 'Stand Your Ground' hearing, not only are criminal charges dismissed, the defendant is also immune from civil actions related to the shooting. The primary focus of a 'Stand Your Ground' hearing is whether George Zimmerman reasonably believed that his use of his weapon was necessary to prevent great bodily harm to himself at the hands of Trayvon Martin."
Jimmy

Wethersfield, CT

#98713 Aug 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already had a miracle occur in my life. Changed my life 100%. Too bad since you don't believe. I'll admit, it does require a lot of courage.
DAB
Your wife leaving you doesn't count as a miracle. Courage is something you only read about. You've shown yourself to be a cowardly racist from your first word. God rejects mental defectives like you. God rejects hate. You're one of his rejects.
Jimmy

Wethersfield, CT

#98714 Aug 10, 2012
Nobody U Know wrote:
'A cancer within the cloak of the Presidency'...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6kSYT53NMugXX
It's Ok. Bush is gone!!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#98716 Aug 10, 2012
LRS
placere reptant ad quod limo foveam ubi a

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 11 min shamed 58,925
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52,396
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Big D 201,801
News Isn't It Time to "Send in the Cavalry" for the ... Sun Crusher 1
News Jerry Brown is mad Ted Cruz is running for pres... Sun mememine69 7
News How To Remove Florida Arrest.org And a Dui Mug ... (Jun '11) Sat the shield 138
News California attorney general moves to end anti-g... Mar 27 Sneaky Pete 26
More from around the web