BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 4,386)

Showing posts 87,701 - 87,720 of167,404
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Again when looking over after they had been sent, this is just to make correction of typos.

Is there a perception problem?

Why the population in Canada, unlike that of USA, cannot substantially increase with massive immigration,and many coming from USA lately as well?
Nobody cares where you are from, as many were of foreign-born, by taking up making the say.

There is the fact that many do leave here, especially those better ones who would want to be with better people.

You known nothing, and do not know what is going on in Canada.

Some of them, but not necessarily, even go to the States if they think it is better.
Therefore, there are at least a few hundred thousand illegal ones from Canada down in LA besides Mexicans.

==========

What is the fuss talking about typo?

When one writes a lot in the comments, there are a lot to type.

And without looking over before sending, certain typing mistakes, but not due to spelling, e.g., ligible =legible, really amount to nothing.

You are trying to look for a perfect typist --one who can type very well, but might not know to write substance with style or content, as comments or messages.

Professionals and Good writers don't usually type, but give to typists to type anyway.

This is not a formal business presentation, but just a comment section.

As long as overall is fine, that is good enough.

By making judgment in English alone, without having the ability to conceive with the broad exposure to everything, is a side-track to cover up own deficiency by making nonsense and passing the buck.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Your older brother acted foolishly and blindly, but you my young son acted with arrogance and pride knowing full well the dangers and consequences of taking that path and that my anger would arise but you thought that I would show you leniency because of my old age. My age doesn’t change my wisdom nor shall it change the punishment that must be executed for I am a just father.” Then the father said to the older son,“Watch, my firstborn, while I punish your younger brother so you shall see the punishment that arrogance and pride brings when you do not heed your father and think yourself above him who created you. Oh my sons, I love you very much and it saddens me greatly so when I have to chasten you. Why do you put me in these situations? Have I not been a good father full of grace, mercy, and loving-kindness? Why my children?”
O'America...You saw what happened to your older brother Israel. Why did you take the same path? The Heavenly Father is holy, righteous, and just. You will drink from the cup of judgment.
Why America why?
What is amazing is that a stupid nonsensical tale like that, surpassing Little Red Riding Hood in childish fantasy and dumbness, would attract anyone at all. And yet, there you are, Moe-like, no, Larry-like American er hmm Leninist lady, in awe, meanwhile leaving cookies and milk for Santa Claus. What about the great Pumpkin? Is he coming to the pumpkin patch this year? You can't even see what is wrong with those two fabricated tales of Sodom, Gommorah, and now this, the right and the left paths. How discouraging that we have so-called adults like you believing in such outright fabrications and yet be able to vote. Soooo pathetic.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama's NOT a twin....
He's a clone....
Obama a clone? And you're a clown. Not a funny one, though.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet JBH would have no problem deciphering this. LOL
“My concern has been the atrocities there in Darfur and the relevance to me with that issue as we spoke about Africa and some of the countries there that were kind of the people succumbing to the dictators and the corruption of some collapsed governments on the continent, the relevance was Alaska’s investment in Darfur with some of our permanent fund dollars”
Sarah Palin
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/11/ ...
<quoted text>
When Joe Biden makes a gaff all of you Libtards say, "Why everyone miss-speaks every now and then". But if you count up the times Joe has miss-spoken as compared to Sarah, she doesn't come close.
Biden does "misspeak" now and then, yes. But it's always in impeccable English and never dumb and lacking knowledge. Admit that Biden never said anything that even approxiamtes palin's discourse on Darfur etc.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Terri Tunna is the most obnoxious person on this forum. Compared to her, you are a choir boy! She has earned every foul comment that has been slung against her.
Neither Terri nor I have ever used profanity, except to quote it. Show me where I've used it, except two days ago when I used "azz'.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think all of us on the right have some sort of mental illness but if anything it is you on the radical left that have mental issues.
When I was in the Army I had to work with an Alcohol and Drug Counseling Clinic which had a dozen counselors. The only two half sane counselors were the two who were recovering alcoholics.
I went to two of their monthly luncheons and it was a cat fight where the women continually trough barbs at each other. On the third month I refused to go so my general asked me about it and I explained the situation and he agreed with me.
oh, about two thirds of the counselors where women and the only one that looked worth a troll in the hay was bulimic as she would pack down a two thousand calorie lunch and then hit the rest room as soon as he got back to the office. Yes, I know what a person spounds like when they are tossing there cookies.
I know you stand up for your 'own', Rogue, but aren't you overdoing it? Did you check his threats and the foulest of language? Do you really agree with all of that? Do you think that, after he said he respects ladies and would never hit one, calling her a used condom in the gutter is in any way proper language? I dare you to point out any kind of filthy talk from any so-called liberal or dem here that even comes close to that. Never mind, I know you'll just ignore the question.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Welllllll, we already knew it was not a crime to make a bad investment. If that was the case Obama would be in prison for the Solyndra debacle.
But then there is MF Global in which staff illegally used client accounts without their permission (stealing) and lost about $1.5 Billion. But since FM Global involves Obama's buddies, there will be NO investigations much less any prosecutions.
Obama is the most corrupt president in at least a century.

DOJ Will Not Prosecute Goldman Sachs in Financial Crisis Probe
By Jason Ryan | ABC OTUS News

The Justice Department has decided it will not prosecute Goldman Sachs or its employees for their role in the financial crisis, following an investigation by senators Carl Levin (D-MI) and Tom Coburn (R-OK). The congressional investigation found problems with the credit rating agencies and poor oversight from regulators, and highlighted abuses by Goldman Sachs and other large investment banks. Senator Levin sent a formal referral to the Justice Department for a criminal investigation in April 2011.
The investigative report by the Senate's Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, chaired by Levin, found that Goldman Sachs "used net short positions to benefit from the downturn in the mortgage market, and designed, marketed, and sold CDOs in ways that created conflicts of interest with the firm's clients and at times led to the bank's profiting from the same products that caused substantial losses for its clients."
A statement from the Justice Department issued late on Thursday evening noted, "Based on the law and evidence as they exist at this time, there is not a viable basis to bring a criminal prosecution with respect to Goldman Sachs or its employees in regard to the allegations set forth in the report."
http://news.yahoo.com/doj-not-prosecute-goldm...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
In Matthew 10:1-15, cf. Luke 10:1-12, Jesus declares certain cities more damnable than Sodom and Gomorrah, due to their response to Jesus' disciples, in the light of greater grace (RSV):
"And if any one will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet as you leave that house or town. Truly, I say to you, it shall be more tolerable on the day of judgment for the land of Sodom and Gomor'rah than for that town."
In Matthew 11:20-24 Jesus prophesies the fate of some cities where he did some of his works (RSV):
"And you, Caper'na-um, will you be exalted to heaven? You shall be brought down to Hades. For if the mighty works done in you had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I tell you that it shall be more tolerable on the day of judgment for the land of Sodom than for you."
In Luke 17:28-30 Jesus compares his second-coming to the judgment of Sodom and Gomorrah (RSV):
"Likewise as it was in the days of Lot—they ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built, but on the day when Lot went out from Sodom fire and sulphur rained from heaven and destroyed them all—so will it be on the day when the Son of man is revealed."
In Romans 9:29 Paul quotes Isaiah 1:9-10 (RSV): "And as Isaiah predicted,'If the Lord of hosts had not left us children, we would have fared like Sodom and been made like Gomor'rah.'"
In 2Peter 2:4-10 Peter uses the time of Sodom and Lot in his description of the time of the second coming of Jesus.
Jude 1:7 records that both Sodom and Gomorrah were "giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."
Revelation 11:7-8 makes an allegorical use of Sodom when it describes the places where two prophets will descend during the Apocalypse.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorr...
Yes, it is well-known that in Sodom and Gommorah, newborn baby boys were fornicating with other baby boys. What BS. How can a supposedly-intelligent grown man believe such blarney, believe that his merciful and just god would kill babies?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

JBH wrote:
You Jac takes Rogue by his English expressions, writings and views, which are generally understood, but they are not of very well-written English , as reference, to make the assessment and calls.
It tells that you have nothing of yourself.
3rd time, JBH. ENGLISH PLEASE.

What will our American friends and allies think of the Canadian system of public education after reading but one line of your prose?

Rogue writes in a manner that can be well comprehended btw.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you stand up for your 'own', Rogue, but aren't you overdoing it? Did you check his threats and the foulest of language? Do you really agree with all of that? Do you think that, after he said he respects ladies and would never hit one, calling her a used condom in the gutter is in any way proper language? I dare you to point out any kind of filthy talk from any so-called liberal or dem here that even comes close to that. Never mind, I know you'll just ignore the question.
Obviously you have not been reading Terri Tunna's post. And no, I will not do your research for you.
And example, you said, to the effect, that 10,000 were killed by guns in America and then demanded that I prove how many people were saved by guns. Proving an intangible is impossible and you know it.
Twice I had pulled my gun out. Did it save my, or anyone else's, life? In both of my cases, NO. But I did get the point across and the bad guys decided to leave the area very fast.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Crooks are like bad counties. Do countries attack other countries that are prepared or do the attack countries that are not prepared (Pearl Harbor)?
The same goes for criminals. They will rob people who as most vulnerable and pass up those that are a high risk of them being shot!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is well-known that in Sodom and Gommorah, newborn baby boys were fornicating with other baby boys. What BS. How can a supposedly-intelligent grown man believe such blarney, believe that his merciful and just god would kill babies?
Well, why do you not ask God or His Son Jesus about that!
Learn to Read

North Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>As one who was baptised mine are not open for public review either.
I am the only one who can release them.
If you went to the church and asked to see them they would say No.
And the real question is "why have you spent $4 million just to keep them hidden?"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have not been reading Terri Tunna's post. And no, I will not do your research for you.
And example, you said, to the effect, that 10,000 were killed by guns in America and then demanded that I prove how many people were saved by guns. Proving an intangible is impossible and you know it.
Twice I had pulled my gun out. Did it save my, or anyone else's, life? In both of my cases, NO. But I did get the point across and the bad guys decided to leave the area very fast.
Didn't ask you to research anything. I gather then that you agree with LRS's trash talk, threats of slapping a lady around, his constant 'dumbass....' comments and comparing TT to a used condom in the gutter. When you asked what I thought of 'libtards'(sic) using 'tard' language, I responded more than 5 times what I thought of that. But from you, well, your silence clearly indicates you agree with LRS's filthy language.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Crooks are like bad counties. Do countries attack other countries that are prepared or do the attack countries that are not prepared (Pearl Harbor)?
The same goes for criminals. They will rob people who as most vulnerable and pass up those that are a high risk of them being shot!!!
Was Iraq prepared?

In all the ensuing mess that was the stupid invasion of Iraq, Rogue, you and your fellow right wingers forgot so many factors, the 1st obvious one being that the mission failed and killed 1000s of GIs, incapacited so many, got 100s of 1000s of Iraqi civilians killed and cost well over $1 trillion that could've been used on job creation, and health care. So much for that utter waste. But it gets better...Is there more justice now in Iraq than during Saddam's days? Are there fewer violent deaths? I know, I know, Saddam was a killer, a tyrant, everyone agrees. But was it not supposed to get better after the US invasion? AlQaeda, which was not in Iraq during the Saddam days, is now there. Is that an improvement? But wait, it gets better. We need something, a country in that explosive part of the world, as a counterweight to Iran and its nuclear threat. Was Iraq not that foil, that defense, against a nuclear Iran? Now , thanks to GWB and his 'mission accomplished' hubris, we have an unspoken Iraq-Iran alliance. After all that, after this unmitigaged disaster that is Iraq, one has to wonder how GWB, Cheney, Rove, Rice, and the one who kissed Saddam, Rumsfeld, can even sleep?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, why do you not ask God or His Son Jesus about that!
You're the one who believes in those fairy tales, cruel fairy tales by the way. YOU ask.

Do you mean, as a grown supposedly-intelligent person, that you never questioned these stories? You really believe that in Sodom and Gomorrah, there was not one innocent soul, that in such big cities, there were no babies, no children? Everyone was a homosexual fornicating adult? No underage population at all? I'm not asking god or his son, I'm asking you.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet JBH would have no problem deciphering this. LOL
“My concern has been the atrocities there in Darfur and the relevance to me with that issue as we spoke about Africa and some of the countries there that were kind of the people succumbing to the dictators and the corruption of some collapsed governments on the continent, the relevance was Alaska’s investment in Darfur with some of our permanent fund dollars”
Sarah Palin
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/11/ ...
<quoted text>
When Joe Biden makes a gaff all of you Libtards say, "Why everyone miss-speaks every now and then". But if you count up the times Joe has miss-spoken as compared to Sarah, she doesn't come close.
Is that what you call a gaffe Rogue?

"I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out."

Is that a gaffe as well?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

USA versus the rest of the world in Olympics, is still short of medals, compared to rest of the world, despite it has achieved a lot of medals in the past because of the size of population.
It spends a lot each time in the Olympics, much more than other countries, except China.

Only China and India can match the size of bug population of USA.

Simply USA is the world's third largest population, its number of medals is just reflected according to its size of population.

A lot of USA's Scientific programs , including Mars programs, THOSE OF NASA AND OTHERS, HAVE NATIONALS OF FOREIGN-BORN naturalized-citizens.

The better standard of living is defined by wealth and income per capita --USA only ranks below the 9th position and is getting worse. In other words, majority of USA population, at least 60%, over 220 millions of them, do worse than 60% of those people in Sweden, Singapore, etc., who do better and they rank higher.

USA ranks 52th spot or below in Math, Science, including English aptitude tests, for high school students among the world.

Canada ranks 49th spot and below in Engineering and science in education and job areas among the world.

The world has more talented people in sports, of intelligence and other ability in many areas. They do not live in one single country, but just spread out around the world. These numbers are quite big, much more than those in USA on the planet. The many talents around the world are not going to USA any more, because of the economics and better social environment.

USA has more than 8 million people of its origin living outside USA while most will not return.

More people from USA are finding other places of many countries to retire.

CANADA 'S POPULATION CANNOT GROW DESPITE IT HAS A LARGE NUMBER OF IMMIGRANTS, as it has been doing the largest immigration on the planet for last 8 years.

In addition to born inside Canada people who tend to migrate to other countries because if discontentment, however, even immigrants to Canada leave as well, while many old ones go back to where they came from to retire in.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you call a gaffe Rogue?
"I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out."
Is that a gaffe as well?
How long did she last as governor of Alaska? 2 years? Hmmm. Why'd she resign? Hmmm. Incompetence? Shady goings-on? Maybe not. Just speculating. But why DID she resign?

As much as I like John McCain, the man almost saddled the US and the world with this uneducated and clueless person that is Sarah Palin. She could've become president, if not because of McCain's demise had he been the chosen one(god forbid) or simply replacing him in 2012 as he got too old. For purely political expediency, and the fact that he would do anything to be elected, to the point of nominating Palin as VP becasue of her youth and good looks, is hard to swallow.

Biden is a smart, affable, knowing person. He would've done fine as President.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
3rd time, JBH. ENGLISH PLEASE.
What will our American friends and allies think of the Canadian system of public education after reading but one line of your prose?
Rogue writes in a manner that can be well comprehended btw.
=========
Because you are learning the English, it may well suit yourself.
However, that may seem that Rogue could be a good ESL teacher.
But I don't know about that.

You may not understand me, besides the English, because I am not writing to suit people's English perception or levels, but it really takes people with better intellects and education and brains to conceive, which means you don't have.

Most of the time, as I mentioned to you before, I am not writing for you to read.

So to me, you are a waste of my time.

You thus give a bad and negative impression of yourself by playing your foolish game since you are behind and can't catch up to anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 87,701 - 87,720 of167,404
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent California Discussions

Search the California Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min OzRitz 42,937
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 47 min KiMare 39,582
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 2 hr Sir William Ferrell 27,490
Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest r... (Sep '13) 2 hr Sir William Ferrell 2,783
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 8 hr Follow the dog 15,655
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr Beyond 199,073
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Tue Bag itts 4,551
•••
•••
•••
•••