BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#85369 Jun 15, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did and I also saw those pictures of his naked mother you posted AL. Whatever you do don't tell Terry Buckeye about those pictures because he will want you to put them in your own words.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/was-communist-ment...
Just had a glance at the above http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/was-communist-ment... . It's to vomit. And you are proud to frequent such WND.com cesspool trash? How does such a great nation as the USA spawn such ignorant filthy bottom-dwelling worms?

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#85370 Jun 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Terry went on a moment ago on how to extrapolate from publications, web sites, news broadcasts, how to encapsulate them, then draft a good summary and mix it with your opinions. Not some drivel that you extract from your hate web sites. Then, by doing as directed by Terry, and if challenged on some point of contention on account of what you wrote, you can easily refer to your sources. Is it sinking in, American er hmm Lady?
Damn!!! I wish I'D had said it as well! THAT's probably why people don't seem to get me. LOL! Thanx.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#85371 Jun 15, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Lies lies and more lies.
Source?
Aren't you the funny one to challenge anything?
====
June 11, 2012
#76,516
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I haven't heard anything about lawyers being disbarred. Do you have a reference, please?
Just Sayin wrote:
And wouldn't you know I didn't save that one because I didn't think anyone would be interested. I'll get back to you as soon as I find it again.
Yes. Wouldn’t you just know!
#76,510
BECAUSE they worked for Sheriff Joe? REALLY?
Just Sayin wrote:
“Some of Sheriff Joe's lawyers were actually disbarred for working with Sheriff Joe.”
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I haven't heard anything about lawyers being disbarred. Do you have a reference, please?
Just Sayin wrote:
Sorry no sources for Obama's slaves. Find it yourself. I don't have time for idiots.
“The disciplinary panel ruled that harsh punishment was fitting BECAUSE the former prosecutors together pressed unwarranted criminal charges, obtained indictments, filed a federal racketeering lawsuit and initiated investigations against Thomas and Arpaio's political enemies from 2006 to 2010, when Thomas resigned as county attorney to run for state attorney general.”
http://www.azcentral.com/news/politics/articl...

Fort Worth, TX

#85372 Jun 15, 2012
I'D had said??? Must have been a small stroke!

#85373 Jun 15, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Give me one good reason why I should go out of my way to appease someone who is too lazy to click on a url.
Just Sayin wrote:
Sorry no sources for Obama's slaves. Find it yourself. I don't have time for idiots.
Always a good response when someone questions something you made up.

Fort Worth, TX

#85374 Jun 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, sounds like my garage. Anything but a car in there.
Hey, I'm not paying for YOUR windshields, TOO!

Fort Worth, TX

#85375 Jun 15, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did and I also saw those pictures of his naked mother you posted AL. Whatever you do don't tell Terry Buckeye about those pictures because he will want you to put them in your own words.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/was-communist-ment...
Nah, I scroll past hers, too!

#85376 Jun 15, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
“Ellipsis points (three[3] equally spaced periods) mark an omission from a quoted passage.”
Hodges Harbrace Handbook (Thirteenth Edition) at 17i.
====
American Lady wrote:
KiSS my gd azz....[SIC]YOU ignorant POS.....[SIC]
You make about as much sense to me as a dog chasing a car.....[SIC]
What's iT gonna DO when the car STOPS?
NOT a DAMN thing.....[SIC]Just stand there...[SIC]
LQQK stQQpid.....[SIC]
and HANG iT's head......
Who's ignorant?
Tell the Class again where you went to "college."
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#85377 Jun 15, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't give you a reason. There is no reason that you should want to appease me. You get your info from sources that support your tilted view and I do the same. Now, are you going to join me in my sanity? No, you're not. And I will not join your paranoia. Simple. Want a simple solution? Scroll past my posts. I usually do yours.
You call yourself sane while you flaunt an alleged picture of yourself that you claim is 40 years old.

Looks to me as though are living in the past and since you won't open current urls are also very uninformed as to what you consider truth.

You do realize that many people who voted for Obama the last time will not vote for him this time. Don't take my word for it. Open some urls.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#85378 Jun 15, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
This comes from a person who admits he doesn't open urls that are posted. Go figure.
Maybe if you opened the urls you would see how uniformed your post sounds.
I think the person who cannot formulate his own coherent argument is uninformed due to incompetence.

If you cannot paraphrase and summarize it means you don't understand what you're posting.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85379 Jun 15, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
“Ellipsis points (three[3] equally spaced periods) mark an omission from a quoted passage.”
====
<quoted text>
Who's ignorant?
or PiSS on the wheel.....
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#85380 Jun 15, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Always a good response when someone questions something you made up.
Hi Terri

I saw you on TV last night. Lookin' Good

#85381 Jun 15, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
====
American Lady wrote:
"KiSS my gd azz....[SIC]YOU ignorant POS.....[SIC]
You make about as much sense to me as a dog chasing a car.....[SIC]
What's iT gonna DO when the car STOPS?
NOT a DAMN thing.....[SIC]Just stand there...[SIC]
LQQK stQQpid.....[SIC]
and HANG iT's head......[SIC]
====
Who's ignorant?
l'il tacky is soooooooo sensitive about being stupid AND uneducated. Not to mention his gender confusion posting as "amer lady."
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85382 Jun 15, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
====
<quoted text>
Who's ignorant?
You may be "educated" enuf to think you "evolved" from a monkey!
I KNOW where I came from!
IT damned sure wasn't a monkey!

Fort Worth, TX

#85383 Jun 15, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
You call yourself sane while you flaunt an alleged picture of yourself that you claim is 40 years old.
Looks to me as though are living in the past and since you won't open current urls are also very uninformed as to what you consider truth.
You do realize that many people who voted for Obama the last time will not vote for him this time. Don't take my word for it. Open some urls.
Has it been 40 years??? My, time does slip by quickly!

Now, because I don't open URLs that will give me the same biased information that you spout, I'm misinformed? OK, I'll be misinformed. I don't have a problem with that. Why is MY being misinformed a problem for YOU, though? Strange!

Hey, Maybe I'll be the only person voting for Mr. Obama in November! Then Mr. Romney can take over and fix everything! Won't that be wonderful? You DO think he'll fix everything, don't you???

Fort Worth, TX

#85384 Jun 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the person who cannot formulate his own coherent argument is uninformed due to incompetence.
If you cannot paraphrase and summarize it means you don't understand what you're posting.
Yeah, me, too.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#85385 Jun 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, sounds like my garage. Anything but a car in there.
Yep. In Texas I had an eight car garage with room for one car. Now back in CA I only have a two car garage. Just enought room for all my 'stuff'. Will be building the workshop later this summer and perhaps one car will fit into the garage.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#85386 Jun 15, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn!!! I wish I'D had said it as well! THAT's probably why people don't seem to get me. LOL! Thanx.
YQW. BTW, you did say it as well. But for birthers, one has to explain forever and ever...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#85387 Jun 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
or PiSS on the wheel.....
Yes folks, yet more 'respect' from the Incest Mom.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#85388 Jun 15, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
====
<quoted text>
Who's ignorant?
Dogpatch? Hmmm, naw, too elitist for American er hmm Lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 min RiccardoFire 201,422
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 33 min valiant 57,985
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Check1223 51,553
Newly named San Diego bishop calls for immigrat... Tue wild child 4
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue internalaffairs 2,277
Guest-Worker Proposal Has Wide Support (Apr '06) Mar 2 swedenforever 3
19 F skype Mar 2 Sugarhoney1230 1
More from around the web