BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#85360 Jun 15, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Terry,
Did you get any of that hail the other day?
No, it was about three miles south. My son-in-law lost both windshields, tho. Dumbass has his garage packed full of workout equipment and can't paqrk a car inside. I'll probably get a call soon.$$$
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#85361 Jun 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YepperZ...you're probably right =)
Did you see the picture of his so called half brother from China?
Mark? A lot of favorance going on there. That's the Obama side.
Yes I did and I also saw those pictures of his naked mother you posted AL. Whatever you do don't tell Terry Buckeye about those pictures because he will want you to put them in your own words.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/was-communist-ment...

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#85362 Jun 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Hormones = Sex = Teenage boy normal.
This is why one never hears about any problems with the Castrati.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85363 Jun 15, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
State any EVIDENTIARY FACT that PROVES your president is not a natural-born AMERICAN citizen.
(This has been asked at least ninety times without ANY response. BTW, a statement of a legal principle is not an EVIDENTIARY FACT.)
====
“Ellipsis points (three[3] equally spaced periods) mark an omission from a quoted passage.”
Hodges Harbrace Handbook (Thirteenth Edition) at 17i.
KiSS my gd azz....YOU ignorant POS.....
You make about as much sense to me as a dog chasing a car.....

What's iT gonna DO when the car STOPS?
NOT a DAMN thing.....

Just stand there...
LQQK stQQpid.....
and HANG iT's head......

Fort Worth, TX

#85364 Jun 15, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me one good reason why I should go out of my way to appease someone who is too lazy to click on a url.
I just "assimilated the information" in an above post and you questioned it's credibility.Would you like a source for this statement?
Lord have mercy.
I can't give you a reason. There is no reason that you should want to appease me. You get your info from sources that support your tilted view and I do the same. Now, are you going to join me in my sanity? No, you're not. And I will not join your paranoia. Simple. Want a simple solution? Scroll past my posts. I usually do yours.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#85366 Jun 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling the Supreme Court uneducated? and saying they KNOW "nuttin".....?????
“Wise politicians … know that every breach of the fundamental laws, though dictated by necessity, impairs that sacred reverence which ought to be maintained in the breast of rulers towards the constitution of a country, and forms a precedent for other breaches where the same plea of necessity does not exist at all, or is less urgent and palpable.”(Federalist No. 25)
Over the past several years I have on numerous occasions dealt with the profoundly important constitutional issue at stake in the controversy over Barack Obama and the Constitution’s requirement that the president of the United States be a natural born citizen (e.g.,“Obama’s eligibility: The true issue,”“Obama’s eligibility: Will courage or cowardice prevail?”,“The eligibility case Obama wants no one to hear,”“Natural law knows no party,”“Glenn Beck: Sometimes it’s better to be silent,”“The end of the constitutional republic”). Last Monday, in a case in which I was one of the plaintiffs, the U.S. Supreme Court once again evaded its responsibility to treat with respect all the provisions of the U.S. Constitution. Given the uniform tenor of its prior actions, there was no reason to expect the Court to act differently in this case.
Ads by Google
2nd Bill of RightsRead the book that will guide us back to good government www.TheNewFederalism.com
Will Obama Re-elected?Have an Opinion on 2012? Share with Others on LiveCitizen! www.livecitizen.com
Because I have written so much about this in the past, and because the Court’s action came as no surprise, I was tempted to let it pass with the same silent contempt the Court is showing for the Constitution. It occurred to me, though, that this is precisely what the smug destroyers of constitutional government are working to achieve. They mean to spread contempt for the Constitution like a silent contagion until the people’s attachment to constitutional self-government atrophies, like limbs benumbed by leprosy.
The Court’s now-routinized disrespect for the terms of the Constitution is just a symptom of the pervasive contempt for constitutional self-government undeniably evident amongst the elitist faction seeking permanently to overthrow it. This is a far cry from Alexander Hamilton’s concern that any such breaches of respect would diminish the “sacred reverence” toward the Constitution wise statesmanship requires.
Is it only a lack of wisdom we have to fear in our times? Would that it were; but the elitist faction tolerates and moves to enlarge the breach Obama’s election represented because they no longer share the commitment of America’s founders to “rest all our political experiments on the capacity of mankind for self-government”(Federalist No. 39).
http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/the-constitution-f...
Ya DWIDIOT....
Terry went on a moment ago on how to extrapolate from publications, web sites, news broadcasts, how to encapsulate them, then draft a good summary and mix it with your opinions. Not some drivel that you extract from your hate web sites. Then, by doing as directed by Terry, and if challenged on some point of contention on account of what you wrote, you can easily refer to your sources. Is it sinking in, American er hmm Lady?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#85367 Jun 15, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was about three miles south. My son-in-law lost both windshields, tho. Dumbass has his garage packed full of workout equipment and can't paqrk a car inside. I'll probably get a call soon.$$$
Ha ha, sounds like my garage. Anything but a car in there.

#85368 Jun 15, 2012
Apparently the Cat's got amerlady's tongue (she probably enjoys it too!).
Posted at #89,944
FOREIGN INFLUENCE
Is this an example of the “foreign influence” the Founders and Framers wanted to avoid?
Nikita Khrushchev’s daughter, Svetlana Khrushchev, came to the United States of America and became a naturalized citizen. While her parents, Nikita and Mrs. Khrushchev, were still living, she married a wealthy Texan who was the son of two U.S. citizen parents. The newly-weds were domiciled in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
In the tenth month of the marriage, Svetlana delivered a healthy baby girl who was named Kardashian Jane at a Dallas (TX) hospital. Driving home from the hospital, Svetlana and her husband of ten months will both killed in a horrific automobile crash. Fortunately, Kardashian Jane was not injured.
Little Kardashian Jane was taken in by her maternal grandparents, Nikita and Mrs. Krushchev, when she was only a few days old. She was raised in Moscow, U.S.S.R. according to the Soviet custom and was thoroughly schooled in Marxist-Leninist political philosophy and economics. She graduated summa cum laude from the University of Moscow majoring in Marxist Economics. She also wrote beautiful Russian folksongs in her native Russian language.
Bored with the drabness of life in the former Soviet Union, she returned to her birthplace (Dallas, TX) when she was 27-years old. She lived continuously in Dallas. When she turned fifty-years old, she placed her name in nomination for President of the United States of America despite the fact that she spoke almost no English after all those years.
Is there any question about her eligibility under Article II,§ 1,¶ 5 of the [original] United States Constitution?
BTW, her candidacy had the full support of the U.S. Communist Party and the Teamsters Union.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#85369 Jun 15, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did and I also saw those pictures of his naked mother you posted AL. Whatever you do don't tell Terry Buckeye about those pictures because he will want you to put them in your own words.
Just had a glance at the above http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/was-communist-ment... . It's to vomit. And you are proud to frequent such WND.com cesspool trash? How does such a great nation as the USA spawn such ignorant filthy bottom-dwelling worms?

Fort Worth, TX

#85370 Jun 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Terry went on a moment ago on how to extrapolate from publications, web sites, news broadcasts, how to encapsulate them, then draft a good summary and mix it with your opinions. Not some drivel that you extract from your hate web sites. Then, by doing as directed by Terry, and if challenged on some point of contention on account of what you wrote, you can easily refer to your sources. Is it sinking in, American er hmm Lady?
Damn!!! I wish I'D had said it as well! THAT's probably why people don't seem to get me. LOL! Thanx.

#85371 Jun 15, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Lies lies and more lies.
Source?
Aren't you the funny one to challenge anything?
====
June 11, 2012
#76,516
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I haven't heard anything about lawyers being disbarred. Do you have a reference, please?
Just Sayin wrote:
And wouldn't you know I didn't save that one because I didn't think anyone would be interested. I'll get back to you as soon as I find it again.
Yes. Wouldn’t you just know!
#76,510
BECAUSE they worked for Sheriff Joe? REALLY?
Just Sayin wrote:
“Some of Sheriff Joe's lawyers were actually disbarred for working with Sheriff Joe.”
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I haven't heard anything about lawyers being disbarred. Do you have a reference, please?
Just Sayin wrote:
Sorry no sources for Obama's slaves. Find it yourself. I don't have time for idiots.
“The disciplinary panel ruled that harsh punishment was fitting BECAUSE the former prosecutors together pressed unwarranted criminal charges, obtained indictments, filed a federal racketeering lawsuit and initiated investigations against Thomas and Arpaio's political enemies from 2006 to 2010, when Thomas resigned as county attorney to run for state attorney general.”
http://www.azcentral.com/news/politics/articl...

Fort Worth, TX

#85372 Jun 15, 2012
I'D had said??? Must have been a small stroke!

#85373 Jun 15, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Give me one good reason why I should go out of my way to appease someone who is too lazy to click on a url.
Just Sayin wrote:
Sorry no sources for Obama's slaves. Find it yourself. I don't have time for idiots.
Always a good response when someone questions something you made up.

Fort Worth, TX

#85374 Jun 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, sounds like my garage. Anything but a car in there.
Hey, I'm not paying for YOUR windshields, TOO!

Fort Worth, TX

#85375 Jun 15, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I scroll past hers, too!

#85376 Jun 15, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
“Ellipsis points (three[3] equally spaced periods) mark an omission from a quoted passage.”
====
American Lady wrote:
KiSS my gd azz....[SIC]YOU ignorant POS.....[SIC]
You make about as much sense to me as a dog chasing a car.....[SIC]
What's iT gonna DO when the car STOPS?
NOT a DAMN thing.....[SIC]Just stand there...[SIC]
LQQK stQQpid.....[SIC]
and HANG iT's head......
Who's ignorant?
Tell the Class again where you went to "college."
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#85377 Jun 15, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't give you a reason. There is no reason that you should want to appease me. You get your info from sources that support your tilted view and I do the same. Now, are you going to join me in my sanity? No, you're not. And I will not join your paranoia. Simple. Want a simple solution? Scroll past my posts. I usually do yours.
You call yourself sane while you flaunt an alleged picture of yourself that you claim is 40 years old.

Looks to me as though are living in the past and since you won't open current urls are also very uninformed as to what you consider truth.

You do realize that many people who voted for Obama the last time will not vote for him this time. Don't take my word for it. Open some urls.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#85378 Jun 15, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
This comes from a person who admits he doesn't open urls that are posted. Go figure.
Maybe if you opened the urls you would see how uniformed your post sounds.
I think the person who cannot formulate his own coherent argument is uninformed due to incompetence.

If you cannot paraphrase and summarize it means you don't understand what you're posting.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85379 Jun 15, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
====
<quoted text>
Who's ignorant?
Tell the Class again where you went to "college."
or PiSS on the wheel.....
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#85380 Jun 15, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Always a good response when someone questions something you made up.
Hi Terri

I saw you on TV last night. Lookin' Good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 43 min NorCal Native 57,302
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 50,471
what does this mean 1 hr Adolph 3
Pharmacy Robbed of Pills 7 hr Christshariahns 5
Woman in India sues Uber after reporting driver... 9 hr Michael4991 1
Amgen Tour of California route to traverse Neva... 10 hr Sylvia 1
Some doctors won't see patients with anti-vacci... 11 hr BAD DOCTORS 1
More from around the web