Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Judged:

You shouldnt be so extremly rude, it was an accident. your the a-hole here not her.
Faith

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Judged:

James I think just by youre words you have made many more mistakes with your own life. Take a look at you and not others. Big LOSER
Peter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Judged:

Speeding and not paying attention while driving is NOT an accident or mistake. A little child is dead because of this b--ch.
Valerie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Judged:

Everyone has made mistakes. Some worse than others. Poor Carli will have to live with her painful error for the rest of her life. Punishment enough, I think.
So, James, I guess you have never made a serious mistake. How nice for you. But I do not beleive that you have never been distracted while driving or have never looked away for a second and when you looked back saw sudden brake lights ahead and had to slam on your breaks. Stop throwing stones at a young, sweet girl.
Peter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Judged:

It's funny how idiots dismiss this as an accident. Carli was speeding and distracted by her passengers.

Illegal act 1 - Speeding

Illegal act 2 - She was not allowed to have teen passengers in her car.

This is not an accident or mistake. Carli ignored the law, a decision that ended the life of a little girl.
Peter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Judged:

Valerie wrote:
Everyone has made mistakes. Some worse than others. Poor Carli will have to live with her painful error for the rest of her life. Punishment enough, I think.
So, James, I guess you have never made a serious mistake. How nice for you. But I do not beleive that you have never been distracted while driving or have never looked away for a second and when you looked back saw sudden brake lights ahead and had to slam on your breaks. Stop throwing stones at a young, sweet girl.
If a teen driving reckless and illegally and killed your child would you just say "it was a mistake, punishment enough"?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Judged:

Valerie wrote:
Poor Carl??????.

This child had parents……..

Walk a minute in their shoes before you start feeling sorry for Carli…….
You don’t think the parents are going to be feeling a lot worse than carli?
How about the rest of the family and the other children
Watching your sister die and your mom nearly killed????
These children will be “feeling a lot more pain than Carli, every day off their lives that they get even near a road…..

Accidents are unavoidable………This does not qualify as an accident…….

She may be real young and real sweet and real nice and real smart, but somebody’s child is dead……

I doubt you have children………And may be one yourself,,,,,,
Annom

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

That's my bestfriend you're talking about. Shut the hell up. You could of done the same thing. You don't even know her and you have no right whatsoever to be saying this. I hate you. I don't even know you and i hate you so much.

“Facts”

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

Annom wrote:
That's my bestfriend you're talking about. Shut the hell up. You could of done the same thing. You don't even know her and you have no right whatsoever to be saying this. I hate you. I don't even know you and i hate you so much.
Did you not read the report?
She did not swerve.
She did not hit the brakes.

But she was speeding.
She did have other teens in the car and that is not legal.
She was distracted.
She did kill an innocent child.
She did injure the mother.
She did scar the other children for life
She did rob a parent of their child.

Yes as a teen you would not have a clue what it is like to lose a child………..
Your children are supposed to bury you not the other way around……

She made a mistake………(not an accident)………

She is lucky they are not charging her as an adult………

So what do you think she deserves??
Compassionate One

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

Let's face it...all of us who drive have become distracted at one time or another. Drinking coffee, talking on our cell, changing the cd in the player, swatting a bug away. We are all just as guilty as Carli and we need to learn that it only takes a second of distraction and the same thing could happen to me, to you. Lesson learned! Pay attention while driving, hide the phone, and SLOW DOWN!!! Carli did NOT mean to hurt anyone and calling her a killer is wrong. Yes, she was not paying attention and yes, she is young and an inexperienced driver and now she will have little Anna's death on her conscience for the rest of her life. Carli is a nice kid and comes from a good family so don't condemn her entirely. I know she is VERY, VERY SORRY for her actions and she will have consequences for those actions but remember she is young and to condemn her for the rest of her life is not going to bring Anna back. It is not easy to forgive someone who has done terrible harm but it is the compassionate thing to do. I don't doubt that Melissa's family is hurting terribly and it might be a very longtime before they can forgive Carli. I do hope & pray that one day compassion and forgiveness in this tragic situation will happen. This entire incident was tragic all around and it affected a lot of people who saw it happen...I for one will forgive Carli and pray that one day Melissa can do the same. I know each family is struggling with their loss. Melissa lost so much and nothing can be worse than losing a child in such a horrible and tragic way...my heart and prayers have been with her since this incident but I do know that the Alvarado's are struggling too with the loss of their once innocent child. Forgiveness and Compassion.

“Facts”

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

Compassionate One wrote:
Let's face it...all of us who drive have become distracted at one time or another. Drinking coffee, talking on our cell, changing the cd in the player, swatting a bug away. We are all just as guilty as Carli and we need to learn that it only takes a second of distraction and the same thing could happen to me, to you. Lesson learned! Pay attention while driving, hide the phone, and SLOW DOWN!!! Carli did NOT mean to hurt anyone and calling her a killer is wrong. Yes, she was not paying attention and yes, she is young and an inexperienced driver and now she will have little Anna's death on her conscience for the rest of her life. Carli is a nice kid and comes from a good family so don't condemn her entirely. I know she is VERY, VERY SORRY for her actions and she will have consequences for those actions but remember she is young and to condemn her for the rest of her life is not going to bring Anna back. It is not easy to forgive someone who has done terrible harm but it is the compassionate thing to do. I don't doubt that Melissa's family is hurting terribly and it might be a very longtime before they can forgive Carli. I do hope & pray that one day compassion and forgiveness in this tragic situation will happen. This entire incident was tragic all around and it affected a lot of people who saw it happen...I for one will forgive Carli and pray that one day Melissa can do the same. I know each family is struggling with their loss. Melissa lost so much and nothing can be worse than losing a child in such a horrible and tragic way...my heart and prayers have been with her since this incident but I do know that the Alvarado's are struggling too with the loss of their once innocent child. Forgiveness and Compassion.
‘Carli did NOT mean to hurt anyone and calling her a killer is wrong.’

But she is a killer…….

And it does not matter what kind of a family she came from………..

So what do you think her punishment should be??
John

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

You people are crazy, I can't believe you said all this about carli I wonder how you would like to read this after you accidentally hit and killed someone. You guys are effed up.
Jon

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

John wrote:
You people are crazy, I can't believe you said all this about carli I wonder how you would like to read this after you accidentally hit and killed someone. You guys are effed up.
Accident? Driving illegally (having passengers in your car when you're not suppose to) and reckless driving (distracted) is not an accident. I dare you to tell the 2 year old girls family it was only an accident. If a driver driving recklessly and illegally had killed a member of your family would you still call it an accident?

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

John wrote:
How would you think the parent of the child that was killed would feel reading something like this???

“Everyone has made mistakes. Some worse than others. Poor Carli will have to live with her painful error for the rest of her life. Punishment enough, I think.
So, James, I guess you have never made a serious mistake. How nice for you. But I do not beleive that you have never been distracted while driving or have never looked away for a second and when you looked back saw sudden brake lights ahead and had to slam on your breaks. Stop throwing stones at a young, sweet girl.”

By the way…………..If you know Carli tell her about this thread………….
Tell her to read it every day and then she will know a tiny bit of what the parents feel like everyday…………

She was not the victim…………..She was the perpetrator of this crime……..
John

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

She's the victim of the hate that your posting and I do know carli, and I hope she never sees this

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

John wrote:
She's the victim of the hate that your posting and I do know carli, and I hope she never sees this
Hate???.......LOL

There is no hate.

Carli may be hurt but the pain she feels will be miniscule compared to the pain the parents will be feeling everyday of the rest of their life…….

You are a child…………Some day when you have children you will understand………………..

I will send a link to her face book page……….
John

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

To Jon
I wish I could talk to the parents I can see they need encouragement and love to get through this. And because I know carli I am pretty sure I could forgive someone, if it happened there is nothing I could do to bring them back and would just have to go on with my life. I may have a rough patch but I would have people around me to get through that mess.
John

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

Omg you are such a jerk plus she deleted her Facebook.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

John wrote:
Omg you are such a jerk plus she deleted her Facebook.
Nobody has said anything mean about her……..Period………….

The crime is involuntary murder…………..

And I hope the court is swift and just……

And I would not recommend talking to the parents if they know that you think Carli is the victim…………LOL
John

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

I do not think Carli is the only victim here I agree that the parents will be going through a lot of pain. But since they don't have a case against her I think they have forgiven her as you should do as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••