created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 8, 2010

Arizona

1,361 votes

AZ Medical Marijuana Question, Proposition 203

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
1,401 - 1,420 of 1,597 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2013
Kevin

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1602
May 21, 2012
 
I think ALL drugs should be legal.The laws haven't slowed down drugs. Let them them have them, time will cure the problem. Just think personal responsibility. then they don't have to rip our stuff off/ make it free.
marie

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1603
May 22, 2012
 
Cherrios09

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1604
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is Meth a benefit to your health, how about cocanie, heroin, PCP, and all kinds of illegal drugs. Medical Marijuana has been compromised by the government to make many generations frown upon it, giving non factual reasoning, and lieing about it for decades. Until now, Medical Marijuana has been studied and proven to benefit an array of illnesses, and its just getting all the brainwahsed people to understand that pot isn't going to make you do meth, go crazy, kill people...the worst it will do is effect your memory. If that's the only con LOGICALLY justifiable, than its no different than taking aspirin, tobacco, in fact its probably safer depending on how you medically use it. Smoking causes lung cancer, but what about vaporizing marijuana or edibles...Remember, you don't have to smoke weed to get the medicinal effects, there are other ways! And if you say we can drink ourselves to stupidity, kill innocent people while doing so, than whats wrong with a plant with medicinal characteristics that has yet to kill a single person. And anybody too lazy to work because of weed, is there own fault. I know plenty of people who are useless who don't smoke pot, and I know plenty who are successful medical smokers and successful non medical smokers. I can go on, but you get the point!
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
Right the Feds don't step in when we need them to enforce one of their Federal laws on Boarder security. They even sue us when we vote to enforce boarder laws that they are doing a piss poor job of! However that is how most of you are getting your pot so I am sure you don't like the border security laws!
Then another Federal law that says you may not use or possess Marijuana in the U.S.A is overlooked for now my the Feds! That is messed up!
Whats next? If AZ voters want other illegal drugs, Cocaine, Meth, many will argue they "need it" it helps them, and they use daily! Where does this train-wreck stop? Where is the line drawn?
The Feds still do go bust "Pot Shoppes" in California now and then,I hope they do it plenty times here!
This law was passed,by corrupt voting. In Phoenix thousands who voted on this never had to show any legal ID, so how do we know if they were valid Arizona voters? We don't!... If it was flipped the other way and did not pass because of voters who were not even proven legal valid citizens or living in Arizona, I bet all the Mary Jane lovers would be freaking out!
Probably be a recount!
I enjoy all of you showing your ignorance and tainted views against what I stand for. You want to wrap yourselves in the American flag and light up a fatty! Some sorry people you are have to get high to even live! That is really respectable!
People who agree with legalizing drug laws,and the other far out thinking that goes along with this liberal agenda is taking out country down, fast!

Since: Sep 10

Cottonwood, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1605
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Hey fruitloop/Cheerios.

Marijuana is NOT beneficial to your heath either!
I don't care if you cram it down your thought snort it, or smoke it, it's not good for you!

If it helps some cancer patients with their appetite, or pain, then it needs to be used for that! Or for REAL pain management only..

For the rest of society:
This entire pretense of making pot legal to "help all the poor suffering masses yearning for the healing relief of Marijuana" is a bunch of B.S.!

95% of people want it because they want to get high legally daily! So don't try and act like you are doing society a favor by taking or making pot legal! Because you are not!!

Admit it you want to get stoned!Plain and simple, and you want it legal!
I believe

Bisbee, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1606
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
Hey fruitloop/Cheerios.
Marijuana is NOT beneficial to your heath either!
I don't care if you cram it down your thought snort it, or smoke it, it's not good for you!
If it helps some cancer patients with their appetite, or pain, then it needs to be used for that! Or for REAL pain management only..
For the rest of society:
This entire pretense of making pot legal to "help all the poor suffering masses yearning for the healing relief of Marijuana" is a bunch of B.S.!
95% of people want it because they want to get high legally daily! So don't try and act like you are doing society a favor by taking or making pot legal! Because you are not!!
Admit it you want to get stoned!Plain and simple, and you want it legal!
I used to get awful migraines, marijuana helped greatly to mellow the nausea, headache and sensitivity to light. I now take Hemp oil for a serious illness, it has no thc and it does not make me high. Hemp is a wonderful products with so many uses. Cigarette smoking is legal but lethal. Do you smoke cigarettes?

“Geekhood Is Greatness”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1607
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
Hey fruitloop/Cheerios.
....Admit it you want to get stoned!Plain and simple, and you want it legal!
So what's wrong with that? A lot of people wanted an occasional drink during prohibition, too.

Fruitloop/Cheerios yourself.
WEED

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1608
May 25, 2012
 
you can buy weed online now in az http://cactusmeds.com
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1609
May 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Do not buy mexican weed, it will kill you. It has been sprayed with insecticides that will cause you a very short agonizing life. As for prostitution in Nevada, if your single have a good one. Prostitution is for single people, not married politicians. Senator Harry Reid Nevada...His mother was a whore and his father blew his brains out. EWWWWWWWWW Senator Reid is against legal prostitution. But Senator Harry balls Reid is a married man. Senator Harry Reid is all for same sex marriage..... double EWWWWWWW EWWWWWWW!!!! Senator Reid taps his foot at airport bathrooms EWWWWWWWWW EWWWWWWWW EWWWWWW!!!!!! X Senator John Ensign Nevada EWWWWW he cheated on his wife EWWWW, in short, he pulled a John Edwards EWWWWWWWW. Here is a wonderful quote...I Did Not Have Sex With That Woman.."Bill Clinton EWWWWWW Michelle Obama wants a divorce from SH!t for brains. EwwwwwwWWWWWwee

“Geekhood Is Greatness”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1610
May 26, 2012
 
Tell us more about "insecticides that will cause you a very short agonizing life." Or can YEWWWWWWWWW???

Since: Sep 10

Cottonwood, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1611
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I believe wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to get awful migraines, marijuana helped greatly to mellow the nausea, headache and sensitivity to light. I now take Hemp oil for a serious illness, it has no thc and it does not make me high. Hemp is a wonderful products with so many uses. Cigarette smoking is legal but lethal. Do you smoke cigarettes?
I am a third generation migrainer.. I have never smoked or even tried a cigarette in my life.. They make sumatriptian legal generic medication that will take away migraines. I do not have to use hemp, and do not like the side effects!

This is what I am talking about people taking pot for migraines or headaches can now get THC "medical marijuana"! What a joke!

Hemp oil is legal and not what people on this forum want! They want the THC to get high, and yes going around in life high is a problem for our society Gulch Geek!
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1612
May 28, 2012
 
The last time I bought mexican weed, I was cleaning the stems and seeds out of the two pounds of garbage and I not only found an old rotted tooth with a speck of gold on it, but there was a chopped off finger with a ring. but that was 35 years ago. American pot is the best. Or just grow your own. Say, has anyone tried the HEMP lotion made in the USA yet??? Man that stuff is great and it smells good too. My face has never felt better. I noticed girls always turn and take a second look at me. They have a look in their face as if they want to get laid.
ThePotPatriot

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1613
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
Hey fruitloop/Cheerios.

95% of people want it because they want to get high legally daily! So don't try and act like you are doing society a favor by taking or making pot legal! Because you are not!!
Admit it you want to get stoned!Plain and simple, and you want it legal!
Make up your mind. Either you want "smaller federal government" or you don't.
The government does not have the right to tell me what substances to ingest into my body....NOR DO YOU.
YES, we who use cannabis DO want it to be legal.
It is a plant for "god's" sake.

It is so funny how you so called "Tea Party patriots" will cherry pick the Constitution of our fair country, the same way you cherry pick the Bible when it suits you.
Nothing you post from now on shall be considered bloviation and distortion of facts and therefore, immaterial.
A skill well learned from your friends at Fox News.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1614
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Medical" marijuana: The biggest scam since the 2000 flushes toilet bowl cleaner.

I've never seen so many 16 year old kids with chronic back pain and glaucoma in all my life.
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1615
May 29, 2012
 
You will never believe what happend. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid me. I filled 50 milk jugs with Clear XXX Weed Poison to be put into a crop duster and sprayed onto some leased property that I farm. Here is where the STUPID! STUPID!! me comes, I some how got the 50 jugs of poison mixed up with the 50 jugs of water that I took out and placed around the desert for the illegal aliens. I'm out 500 bucks worth of poison. Don't you see, I put the poison jugs out for the aliens and i'm stuck with the water. Now what am I gonna do. Oh brother, this happens every summer. I'm tired of being Mr. nice guy. No more, thats it. I can't be throwing money away like that. Now what am I going to do about all the weeds? I can't afford to buy more Clear XXX Weed Killer. That's what I get for trying to be nice. Oh i'm so mad at myself. Again! what on earth am I going to do about the weeds on my leased property. Guess i'l have to by a weed eater from Low's. I'd go to the Home Depot but they have to many oh never mind. hanging out there. Hell one time they jumped in back of my truck, had to get my scatter gun out.
Cricket

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1616
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Are you saying that because marijuana has been illegal this has stopped people driving stoned?
Legality has nothing to do with it. People are going to drive stoned regardless.
It's a stupid argument.
It's a harmless plant and it being illegal in any form is unconstitutional.
Soulshine

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1618
Jun 1, 2012
 
We are a small group of caregivers who are very talented growers. We are looking for a limited number of patients. We will set up doctor appointments, pay for the visit, pay state fees and provide A+ meds monthly. Please don't hesitate, email us at rscaniglia@gmail.com
Soulshine

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1619
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We are located in Phoenix, AZ. Looking for patients from Chinle. You have the right to be patients too....We will help you get legal. Pay for the doctor visit, pay state fees and provide you with the best meds monthly........
EMAIL us at rscaniglia@gmail.com
Soulshine

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1620
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Sneaky Pete wrote:
"Medical" marijuana: The biggest scam since the 2000 flushes toilet bowl cleaner.
I've never seen so many 16 year old kids with chronic back pain and glaucoma in all my life.
Showing your true ignorance now.......do your research, don't make an uneducated remark based on propaganda. Haven't you figured out that you have been duped by the Gov't? Wake up!

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1621
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Soulshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing your true ignorance now.......do your research, don't make an uneducated remark based on propaganda. Haven't you figured out that you have been duped by the Gov't? Wake up!
My remark is based upon personal observation, not "propaganda". I've got an office across the street from a dispensary and watch kids in their teens walking in and out of their door all day everyday. And the rest of the "patients" are burn-out hippy types that look like they've been smoking dope their entire lives. You've been duped by ignorance. Wake up!

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1622
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

And I see the "doctor" step out from time to time to have a smoke. Some loser in his 20's with a white lab coat and skateboard shoes. Your whole "medical" marijuana campaign is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••