Cindy Farmer

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP

E-mail Cindy Farmer Cindy Farmer began her career at WSLS in Roanoke, Virginia and moved to Greensboro in 1990 to work at WFMY.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
justin

Walnut Cove, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

Judged:

I just seen you blow your nose.
dotdash12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Judged:

Hi there Cindy and Brad,
I am so happy to have discovered that I can see/hear your news broadcast over the web. I moved to Statesville in June 09 and have missed all of the folks at channel 8 ever since. You are like family to me.

Thanks and God bless
NITA

Yadkinville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

Judged:

thank you for leaving your home today..on saturday.to keep us informed on the weather and news great coverage!!! 01-30th
nita
Susan

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Judged:

To make snow cream, mix milk, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Add snow two or three cups at a time until the desired consistency is achieved. Enjoy.
Alice Clodfelter

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

Judged:

I enjoy all of you so much at Fox 8. It is an inspiration to watch each one of you. You seem like one big family. Stay cheerful as you always are.

May God bless you.
man in archdale

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

Someone should look into how many
active Sheriffs in North Carolina
are covicted felons.
will danbury

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

Cindy you are a DOLL.
gaynelle

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

how tall is she and how much does she weigh?
gaynelle

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

how much does she weigh and how tall is she
barbara

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Judged:

i watch you every morning and i love your style of clothes, especially the green top this morning, could you please tell where you find these great looking clothes.
Angela

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Hi Cindy. I see you around the area and at the grocery store all the time. I have added you to my facebook friends list. I know you are busy and involved in alot of things. I was wondering if I could ask a favor of you. If you would please check out my website www.krazycakes2u.com . After I lost my job like some many people in the area has I have decided to start my own online business. I was wondering if you could tell anyone that you come in contact with that could use the products I sale about me and if I sent you a candy bar cake to you and the staff at WGHP could you please tell the audience about my company? I didn't know what your guidelines were for something like that.
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Today is Dr. Seuss's birthday. You are dressed for it...Red & White according to Dillard Elementary. Thought you might want to know.
Thanks, Peggy Gann
Renae

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Cindy, my mom was watching the news Monday, March 1, 2010 and wants to know where she can get your chicken recipe that was televised.

Thank You
David Rollins

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Judged:

Ya think you could find some kind of topic to run in the morning at breakfast time other than showing some kind of cancer inside a body? Gross.. I'll back to 12!
Jean Williams

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2010

I love FOX8 morning and evenings news. I see more morning because of working. Thank God I have a job.
Wayne Eggleton

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

Cindy,
My wife is a 63 year old woman who is a breast cancer survivor and had walked in the race for the cure every year for the last five years. She was at Dell and has been laid off and we tried to join your team. We are not computer savy enough to do this and she really wants to do the walk again. Can you please help her so she can make the walk?

Thank you
Linda

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Cindy, You had a clip on the Census. On the form is says we are to report who lives in our homes on April 1, 2010 so please explain how we can fill out the forms and mail them back before April 1st. The forms say one thing and the officials are saying something else. Please Explain!!
April

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Cindy,

Please tell us where you went to get fitted the shoes you wore on the 60 mile walk. We want to know
Chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

Dear Cindy,
I watch you and your associates on a regular basis and I was wondering if you could help me with a problem... bullying. I am the mother of a wonderful young man and he is bullied everyday at Mendenhall. I have spoken with the appropriate people more than once. I recently heard about two students that hanged themselves over Spring Break. How heartbreaking... I explained to my son that they felt they had no choice. I believe that everyone needs to step up and put a stop this childhood crime. I was just hoping that maybe you could put in a good word for the many abused children. Thanks for listening...
A L C

Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

I think cindy is a good person

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Swimming Discussions

Search the Swimming Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NEWKeith Duffy's trunks win Twitter love as Spl... 20 hr Margie 6
1915 movies provoke anything but silence (Oct '09) Thu Nouch 3
Infant swim classes teach survival (Apr '08) Apr 11 Jackie 75
Maine Women's Swimming Signs Six New Swimmers t... Mar '14 GTA 1
Community Calendar, March 7-13 Mar '14 GTA 1
Chicago girl, 6, apparently drowns at Evergreen... (Jul '08) Feb '14 Ryann 78
Family Day Fun in Halton Feb '14 whats in your wallet 1
•••
•••