Jagr: Canadiens were my first choice, but they weren't interested

Jul 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MSNBC

Newly-acquired Dallas forward Jaromir Jagr conducted his introductory presser on Thursday and, in what has to be thrilling news for the Stars, told reporters going to Texas wasn't his first choice.

Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Labatts

Peterborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Good for Bergevin for not Sh*tting the bed and going after this guy for 4 million a year...
Were still rebuilding so lets look at youth and give them a chance...
If this was Gauthier he would of signed him for 3 years at 4.5 million a year!!!

Maybe Therrion new something we didnt from when he coached there.

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

HE ASKED FOR 4 MILLION FROM DALLAS.

NOPE, i RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE COMPLETELY

THE HABS DIDN'T WANT TO DISCUSS IT, IT WASN'T JUST THE MONEY, THEY SAID THEY WEREN'T INTERESTED DESPITE THE MONEY, MEANING, THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHAT TYE FUCK THEY ARE DOING !!!

PERSONALLY, I NEVER LIKED JAGR, BUT OBJECTIVELY SPEAKING HE IS FAR FAR BETTER FOR THIS TEAM EVEN FOR ONE YEAR THAN PRICE IS AT 6.5 MILL A YEAR FOR 6.

THE ONLY THING THIS STANCE WILL ACCOMPLISH FOR THIS TEAM IS IT WILL 100% BITE THEM ON THE ASS, AND JUST LIKE HE DID LAST YEAR, HE WILL STEAL THE POINTS IN EACH GAME THE HABS PLAY WITH DALLAS.

AND IF GETTING JAGR FOR ONE YEAR @ 4 MILLION IS WHAT YOU CALL "SHITTING THE BED" AND YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM AFTER THAT WITH THEM GIVING 6.5 PER YEAR TO PRICE, AND EVEN ONE OTHER FAN LIKES AND APPO0RVES OF IT, AND PRICE DOES NOT DELIVER, WE'RE NOT FU7CKED FOR ONE YEAR, WE'RE FUCKED FOR 6 !!!

WHICH ONE DO YOU REALLY IN YOUR HEART OF HEART BELIEVE OS GOING TOP HAPPEN...HAS ANYONE FOR EVEN ONE MINUTE TRULY BEEN CONFIDENT THIS TEAM WAS GOING TO WIN EVEN ONE REGULAR SEASON GAME, BECAUSE PRICE WAS IN NETS.

SERIOUSLY THIS CONTRACT STANDS OUT AS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST REDICULOUS SIGNING IN THE HISTORY OF PRO SPORTS NOT JUST HOCKEY, THIS COWBOY WANNA BE CHILD HAS DONE NOTHING FOR 5 STRAIGHT YEARS AND THEN THERE IS THIS LITTLE BAUTY, HE ENDED THE YEAR SITTING OUT THE LAST 5 GAMES CLAIMING HE HAD A "BAD BACK" BUT MAGICALLY SDHOWED UP FOPR A RODEO AT THE HABS LAST GAME AND DESPITE WHAT HE ALSO SAID WAS A MILD CONSUSSION HE SAT AT THE BENCH AT THE PART OF THE ICE AT THE END OF IT ON WHICH HE WAS COMPLETELY EXPOSED TO INJURY, IN OTHER WORDS HE SAT OUT BECAUSE HE WAS LAZY A LOSER AND HAD GIVEN UP ON THE THE TEAM MAKING THE PLAYOFFS BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN OFFICIALLY ELIMINATED AND CLAIMING BEHIND THE SCENES THAT HE WANTED TO FOCUS ON THE NEXT SEASON, WITH 5 GAMES LEFT IN THE ONE HE AS ALREADY FUCKING IN....HE DESERVED TO BOUGHT OUT AND KICKED OUT OF THE LEAGUE NEVER MIND JUST TRADED AND SURELY HE WILL NEVER BE SENT DOWN...HE IS TOO GOOD FOR THAT, AND YET DESPITE ALL THE FUCKJKNG PROOF STARRING YOU ALL IN THE FUCKING FACE, DESPITE THE FACT THAT ONE TIME ON THOSE 6 YEARS IN WHICH THE HABS DID DO SOMETHING,M REACH THE CONFERENCE FINALS FOR ONLY TIME IN THE PAST 21 YEARS, THEY DID IT WITHOUT CAREY PRICE, BUT ANOTHER GOALIE, AND FOR DOING THIS, THIS TEAM REWARDED THAT GOALTENDER BY TRADING HIM...MORALLY SPEAKING NOTHING IS EVER GOING TO BE RIGHT WI0HT HOCKEY IN MONTREAL UNTIL PRICE IS GONE !!! AND THE ENTIRE MGMT OF THIS TEAM KNOWS THIS ALREADY !!! AND DONLT GET ME STARTED ON THAT GLOAIE EVEN HE HAD YET AGAIN, A FAR BETTER SEASON THEN PRICE DID, AND IN CASE YOU MISSED IT THE BLUES MADE THE PLAYOFFS AND THE HABS DID NOT, AND THE BLUES MADE IT ON THE PLAY AT THE END OF THE SEASON OF HALAK !!! KEEP DREAMING FOLKS, PRICE IS THE SAME GOODS NO MATTER HOW MUCH ANYONE PAYS HIM, IN FACT, I AM GLAD IN A WAY HE IS GETTING ALL THIS MONEY NOW, MAYBE YOU PEOPLE WILL WAKE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING BLIND FOLLOWING FOR NO REASON OF CAREY PRICE AND THE DUMB TRANCE YOU ARE IN AND SEE HOW BAD HE IS FOR HOCKEY IN MONTREAL BASED SOLEY ON THE PATHETIC, WEAK, AND CHICKEN SHIT MANNER IN WHICH HE PLAYS THIS GAME ON ICE...IT IS A FUCKING DISGRACE AND A FURTHER DISGRACE THAT COACHING STAFF HASN'T DONE A FUCKING THING ABOUT IT, IT WILL BE THE VERY REASON ONCE AGAIN THE HABS GO NO WHERE THIS SEASON !!!
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Maybe we should get sparty some cream for his sore vagina ? I can't even read your bullshit anymore , you're lost and confused old man , do you need directions back to the old folks home ?

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

I love listening to Habs fans whine.
want some cheese with that?
BTW, the Sabres are gonna pick up EVERY game from your sad-sack team this year.
I'll better the Leafs and Sens own you too.
maybe, 0-82.
that would be awesome.
you didn't deserve Cunneyworth you mental midgets.
dumped because of a language issue?
now THAT was brilliant.
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

funny guy right here . Sabres will take every game you say ? I'll take that bet . I personally wish we didn't have to play buffalo as i feel sorry for anyone that has to spend anytime in a shithole like Buffalo . LMAO

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Ryan W wrote:
funny guy right here . Sabres will take every game you say ? I'll take that bet . I personally wish we didn't have to play buffalo as i feel sorry for anyone that has to spend anytime in a shithole like Buffalo . LMAO
funny from a guy living in the mixing pot of smells from every weird part of the world.
good beer though, eh?
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Buddy ,you can't even compare Buffalo to Toronto . I never claimed Toronto was any good , but it's still a much nicer place then Buffalo . I think the shit i had this morning looked better the Buffalo

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

you guys are so easy to bait.
you missed the whole point.
Jagr, a perpetual LOSING gambler, doesn't care about anyone, any team, any fan any person; other than himself.
Narcissistic beyond most athletes at his level and arrogant enough to lose millions every year.
I was hoping Pittsburgh would take him, but Mario wised up. where's the nearest reservation gambling joint in Texas?

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Ryan W wrote:
Buddy ,you can't even compare Buffalo to Toronto . I never claimed Toronto was any good , but it's still a much nicer place then Buffalo . I think the shit i had this morning looked better the Buffalo
Thanks for the visual, Dude.
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Anytime . :)
pureplay

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Price deal is the best at 6.5m . Canadiens got a chance to sign him and made it count
Vesuvius

Taichung, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Spartacus1962 wrote:
HE ASKED FOR 4 MILLION FROM DALLAS.
NOPE, i RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE COMPLETELY
THE HABS DIDN'T WANT TO DISCUSS IT, IT WASN'T JUST THE MONEY, THEY SAID THEY WEREN'T INTERESTED DESPITE THE MONEY, MEANING, THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHAT TYE FUCK THEY ARE DOING !!!
PERSONALLY, I NEVER LIKED JAGR, BUT OBJECTIVELY SPEAKING HE IS FAR FAR BETTER FOR THIS TEAM EVEN FOR ONE YEAR THAN PRICE IS AT 6.5 MILL A YEAR FOR 6.
THE ONLY THING THIS STANCE WILL ACCOMPLISH FOR THIS TEAM IS IT WILL 100% BITE THEM ON THE ASS, AND JUST LIKE HE DID LAST YEAR, HE WILL STEAL THE POINTS IN EACH GAME THE HABS PLAY WITH DALLAS.
AND IF GETTING JAGR FOR ONE YEAR @ 4 MILLION IS WHAT YOU CALL "SHITTING THE BED" AND YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM AFTER THAT WITH THEM GIVING 6.5 PER YEAR TO PRICE, AND EVEN ONE OTHER FAN LIKES AND APPO0RVES OF IT, AND PRICE DOES NOT DELIVER, WE'RE NOT FU7CKED FOR ONE YEAR, WE'RE FUCKED FOR 6 !!!
WHICH ONE DO YOU REALLY IN YOUR HEART OF HEART BELIEVE OS GOING TOP HAPPEN...HAS ANYONE FOR EVEN ONE MINUTE TRULY BEEN CONFIDENT THIS TEAM WAS GOING TO WIN EVEN ONE REGULAR SEASON GAME, BECAUSE PRICE WAS IN NETS.
SERIOUSLY THIS CONTRACT STANDS OUT AS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST REDICULOUS SIGNING IN THE HISTORY OF PRO SPORTS NOT JUST HOCKEY, THIS COWBOY WANNA BE CHILD HAS DONE NOTHING FOR 5 STRAIGHT YEARS AND THEN THERE IS THIS LITTLE BAUTY, HE ENDED THE YEAR SITTING OUT THE LAST 5 GAMES CLAIMING HE HAD A "BAD BACK" BUT MAGICALLY SDHOWED UP FOPR A RODEO AT THE HABS LAST GAME AND DESPITE WHAT HE ALSO SAID WAS A MILD CONSUSSION HE SAT AT THE BENCH AT THE PART OF THE ICE AT THE END OF IT ON WHICH HE WAS COMPLETELY EXPOSED TO INJURY, IN OTHER WORDS HE SAT OUT BECAUSE HE WAS LAZY A LOSER AND HAD GIVEN UP ON THE THE TEAM MAKING THE PLAYOFFS BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN OFFICIALLY ELIMINATED AND CLAIMING BEHIND THE SCENES THAT HE WANTED TO FOCUS ON THE NEXT SEASON, WITH 5 GAMES LEFT IN THE ONE HE AS ALREADY FUCKING IN....HE DESERVED TO BOUGHT OUT AND KICKED OUT OF THE LEAGUE NEVER MIND JUST TRADED AND SURELY HE WILL NEVER BE SENT DOWN...HE IS TOO GOOD FOR THAT, AND YET DESPITE ALL THE FUCKJKNG PROOF STARRING YOU ALL IN THE FUCKING FACE, DESPITE THE FACT THAT ONE TIME ON THOSE 6 YEARS IN WHICH THE HABS DID DO SOMETHING,M REACH THE CONFERENCE FINALS FOR ONLY TIME IN THE PAST 21 YEARS, THEY DID IT WITHOUT CAREY PRICE, BUT ANOTHER GOALIE, AND FOR DOING THIS, THIS TEAM REWARDED THAT GOALTENDER BY TRADING HIM...MORALLY SPEAKING NOTHING IS EVER GOING TO BE RIGHT WI0HT HOCKEY IN MONTREAL UNTIL PRICE IS GONE !!! AND THE ENTIRE MGMT OF THIS TEAM KNOWS THIS ALREADY !!! AND DONLT GET ME STARTED ON THAT GLOAIE EVEN HE HAD YET AGAIN, A FAR BETTER SEASON THEN PRICE DID, AND IN CASE YOU MISSED IT THE BLUES MADE THE PLAYOFFS AND THE HABS DID NOT, AND THE BLUES MADE IT ON THE PLAY AT THE END OF THE SEASON OF HALAK !!! KEEP DREAMING FOLKS, PRICE IS THE SAME GOODS NO MATTER HOW MUCH ANYONE PAYS HIM, IN FACT, I AM GLAD IN A WAY HE IS GETTING ALL THIS MONEY NOW, MAYBE YOU PEOPLE WILL WAKE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING BLIND FOLLOWING FOR NO REASON OF CAREY PRICE AND THE DUMB TRANCE YOU ARE IN AND SEE HOW BAD HE IS FOR HOCKEY IN MONTREAL BASED SOLEY ON THE PATHETIC, WEAK, AND CHICKEN SHIT MANNER IN WHICH HE PLAYS THIS GAME ON ICE...IT IS A FUCKING DISGRACE AND A FURTHER DISGRACE THAT COACHING STAFF HASN'T DONE A FUCKING THING ABOUT IT, IT WILL BE THE VERY REASON ONCE AGAIN THE HABS GO NO WHERE THIS SEASON !!!
Yes writing in caps means you're right, poor guy you have nothing else to do than vent your frustrations for years over poor decisions from other without really having no clue about the facts concerning major decisions that you have probable never made yourself or at the very least never been trusted to do by anyone else.
Vesuvius

Taichung, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

You'e the epitomy of the armchair manager! Stop writing in caps, it doesn't make you right it makes you obnoxious. Even if you're right partially ,(because I have never seen a comment from you that was more than that) you're pretty clueless but people let you vent because they know you have nothing else to do, you'rea distraction, entertainment that will never be taken seriously.
Vesuvius

Taichung, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

To Spartacus in case your too delusional to get it

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

hey vesuvious

Just shut up man you have no clue what your talking about.

your out of your league here man.

seriously.

and by the way, people who go into to a thread like this and complai about the caps really have nothing else of value to add to the discusssion and have an AGENDA of HATE and this is why they do that, they do not realize that some asswhipe made up an imaginary rule on the internet that applies to boards that actaully have an EDitor function in them.

fucking Moron !

so fat all I have seen here form you is you know NOTHING about this game or sport.

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

and what the habs did was tie up 6.5 million per year of cap space for the next 6 years on a bteam he has led to nowhere ina bobsled for each of them except for the one they went to ther Cup Semi-Final for lmfao, not realizing somehow that in the past 5 seasons there out of 6 he has done 100% of NOTHING !!!

bla bla bla bla bla bla "pursehit".

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

they have also made a totally cocksure cowboy wanna be the teams leader and face of franchise and example for the next 6 years which is such a laughable joke, that When this all blows up in theirs and your faces, not If, I want you all to take it lightly when I let the shit fly, cause he ain't what you say never was, and it's 6 fucking years now folks, same discussion, same result, and again by the very definition in any dictionary on earth what they are doing is, "Insanity" !!!
Labatts

Lindsay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Some new faces on this board...some from far away!!
There probably wont be hockey next year anyway fellas...
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Here we go again with threats and bullshit . I tell you what , when it doesn't blow up and in about 3 years when this team has developed all of its prospects and is sitting on top of the league , i will be sure to remind you everyday how fucking wrong and clueless a old fart like you really is . I just hope you make it that long too see old timer .

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

WHAT THREATS FUCKWAD?, DO YOU READ WHAT YOU TYPE?
DO YOU READ WHAT YOU FUCKING TYPE?
INSULT ME AND YOUR GETTING IT BACK THAT'S IT THAT'S ALL FUCKO, WAKE UP, STOP AND MAYBE I WILL BUT TRULY YOU DESERVE IT MAN
AND SERIOUSLY HOW QUICKLY ARE YOU GOING TO DISAPPEAR WHEN PRICE FAILS? DON'T ANSWER, I ALREADY KNOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Sports Forum right now

Search the Sports Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
2013 NFL MVP Race: Why Tom Brady Should Win (Dec '13) 11 min charles 445
New York Jets Head Coach Rex Ryan Is Wrong To N... 11 min Colin Powell 14
Peyton Manning can be better (somehow) in 2014,... 19 min Josh McDaniels 12
Elway insists he's not looking to trade Tebow (Jan '11) 23 min Janifail 144
Elway wants better balance from Broncos 27 min Pardon the Janitard 2
Fact or Fiction on Latest NFL Offseason Rumors ... 29 min Spielman 4
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... 30 min Pastorbater 9
•••
•••