Neal suspension underscores Packers draft needs on defensive line

Mar 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Green Bay Press-Gazette

The Green Bay area might see a record high today for the second time in four days, according to the... Mike Neal's chances of becoming the inside pass-rushing threat the Green Bay Packers badly missed last season took another big hit Tuesday with his four-game suspension.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FUNNY

Waupaca, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Where are all the Pucker fans on this.? Why NO comments like get rid of him, hes a loser,cheater,etc.? Like when a player gets caught from another team. Now it must be wrong or a bad test or a mistake or only a supplement or he didnt know it was wrong or he didnt know he took it or he didnt know it was in there. Let the excuses begin. Or from one of you it will be he was hurt any and didnt play. Never lived up to a 2nd round pick get rid of him.
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Why do you care where the packer fans are? Why are you even concerned with the Packers? You don't even like the Packers or any other team you have mentioned for that matter.

You just like to talk trash and try and start petty arguments with Packer fans. Like Rodgers being gay. Why do that? Did he wrong you in some way? Where does this hate come from? Were you picked on by jocks in high school? Did they give you swirlies and snuggies? Did they make you cry? Does starting stupid arguments with Packer fans you donít know help the pain go away? With all your anger you sound like a women scorned

By the way this story just came out yesterday evening. What is it 9am in Wis when you posted this? Maybe the discussion will heat up soon but if you are really really interested in the Packer's fans thoughts (which I doubt) eric and I commented on it already on another Packer thread "cap space".


Suspended

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

4 games...thats it...
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Suspended wrote:
4 games...thats it...
Yep

That is what Brian Cushing got too for the samething last year (maybe it was two), I guess that is the going rate for first time offenders for PEDs. It is a quarter of the season.

If they bring in that new PEDs testing process I bet a lot more players will be caught.

Time for Neal to own up to this and serve his punishment.

I think they should also add HUGE fines, like crazy HUGE fines for PEDs.
eric

Pittsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

GBPmies wrote:
Why do you care where the packer fans are? Why are you even concerned with the Packers? You don't even like the Packers or any other team you have mentioned for that matter.
You just like to talk trash and try and start petty arguments with Packer fans. Like Rodgers being gay. Why do that? Did he wrong you in some way? Where does this hate come from? Were you picked on by jocks in high school? Did they give you swirlies and snuggies? Did they make you cry? Does starting stupid arguments with Packer fans you donít know help the pain go away? With all your anger you sound like a women scorned
By the way this story just came out yesterday evening. What is it 9am in Wis when you posted this? Maybe the discussion will heat up soon but if you are really really interested in the Packer's fans thoughts (which I doubt) eric and I commented on it already on another Packer thread "cap space".
Guess you pegged that POS as well,as for what did Rodgers do to wrong him,well, i asked him 3 times and he didnt bother to answer..OH by the way Funny,if you bothered to read the other thread i commented on it and so did someone else( GBPimes),so maybe do some reading and catching up before shooting off your big mouth.I mentioned it as well here because you may not be bright enough to catch it when GBPmies said it.
FUNNY

Waupaca, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

BOO HOO you poor babies! Just cant handle it. Say what you want about and to others. But nobody should say a word about you or the team you back. Go cry a river someplace else.
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FUNNY wrote:
BOO HOO you poor babies! Just cant handle it. Say what you want about and to others. But nobody should say a word about you or the team you back. Go cry a river someplace else.
Oh I can handle it alright. Your opinions donít count, you donít even have a favorite team. The thing is I don't really care what you say, I was just wondering what is with the attitude you give Packer fans, you don't know, for now reason at all.

I just think it is because you were picked on as child and you have issues. Maybe this makes you feel better about yourself who knows. But just remember it wasn't me that gave you all those swirlies in high school? So peace brother, put the hate away.

Do you have a favorite team other than "whoever is playing the Packers" ?
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FUNNY wrote:
Go cry a river someplace else.
This was the best part. LOL! What an jackass!!!

Are you telling me not to post about the Packers on the Packers forum? Why donít you take all your built up hate to therapist?
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FUNNY wrote:
Go cry a river someplace else.
1. Funny write ďWhere are all the Pucker fans on this.?Ē

2. Packers respond

3. Funny writes ďGo cry a river someplace else.Ē

WTF... I guess from now on you do not want a response when you ask for one! LMFAO! Make up your mind crazy!
eric

Pittsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Looks like GB is talking to Kendall Langford DE FA from the Miami Dolphins,, 6 6 295 but there is interest,and Scott Wells is ( supposedly) on his way to chat with STL who they say is very interested..so We shall stay tuned.
Kendall Langford,from what has been written looks like a very good fit for the 3-4 and a vet who can take a spot opposite of Pickett,TT isnt real high on signing FA,but, this sounds like something somewhat positive,of course GB prob isnt the only team,so again,we shall see how it turns out.
eric

Pittsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

FUNNY wrote:
BOO HOO you poor babies! Just cant handle it. Say what you want about and to others. But nobody should say a word about you or the team you back. Go cry a river someplace else.
I see you are still avoiding the question,But again,it doesnt surprise me a bit.get a life loser.
FUNNY

Waupaca, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I am so glad I bother you so much you have to answer and ask the same things. Have a nice day baby boy. Dont let the little girl across the street take your candy.I do not answer your questions because your opinion DOES NOT MATTER TO ME.You are a Pucker fan that explains your lame opinion of things.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

eric wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are still avoiding the question,But again,it doesnt surprise me a bit.get a life loser.
That POS tried to use the death of Joe Philbin's son to try and bash Packer fans. What do you expect from garbage like him? If every Viking fan is low class crap like him, it is a MAJOR reason for all of us to be proud PACKER fans.
eric

Pittsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thank God NO ONE is low class crap like him.I just wanted to see if the POS would answer the question,knowing he would come back with some lame response typical of his classlessness.
eric

Pittsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FUNNY wrote:
I am so glad I bother you so much you have to answer and ask the same things. Have a nice day baby boy. Dont let the little girl across the street take your candy.I do not answer your questions because your opinion DOES NOT MATTER TO ME.You are a Pucker fan that explains your lame opinion of things.
Holy COW! Im burned hah? Were you able to put away your obsession of Rodgers being Gay long enough to type this and think of this all by yourself,or did your mommy help you out with the big words?
FUNNY

Waupaca, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

You just can't resist answering .Screwing with people (YOU) that think they are the know alls is so easy. You can soon go to bed and dream about your GAY QB and GM. Happy now That one should set you off again with the same questions. Think of something new. I don't have to because I know what gets to you. A better one is how you read an artical and then use whats in it by posting comments like you were the know it all before anyone else.Like you broke the news.
eric

Pittsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No actually its called starting a conversation.IF i read something Packer fans would like to know,i bring it up here or tell the fellow Packer fans here.Ive never taken credit for it,so whats wrong with that?
What i love is the fact you are so full of yourself,that you actually think you get to me,I just asked a simple question.The fact that you would act like a POS toward someone who you never met or know,tells me all i and or we need to know about you.
FUNNY

Waupaca, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

BLAAH BLAAH .And I bet all the congrats to players getting deals is read by all of them. Congrats Mario ,congrats Wells, I bet they really look for your approval or read this blog..Who do you think you are? Look up another story and post the facts like there yours . Dont forget to hide from the little girl across the street. She has more than likely gotten sick of beating you up.
eric

Pittsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Man what wit you have! Thanks for the morning laugh!Id laugh at you as a joke,but your not funny,your pathetic and try to get some help,all is not lost yet.
normallylikeyell ow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 17, 2012
 
Childish, fellas... Anyway, 4 games is less than Neal missed last year, my point being that he is injury-prone, so yes, we need DE help. Pretty deep draft on that score. I had not heard the Langford rumor... Interesting, but I'd bet he also ends up with the Rams. They got the cap room and BountyMan loves veterans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Sports Forum right now

Search the Sports Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... 2 hr LeEnema McLaxative 2
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 891
WKU added to Wildcats' football schedule (Mar '08) 7 hr Past present future 12
Minnesota Vikings 2014 draft preview: Quarterback 9 hr viking nation 1
2012 NFL Free Agency: Cleveland Browns Join the... (Mar '12) 11 hr Robert Jackson III 37
A Dallas Cowboys Postion Need No One Wants To D... 12 hr Jim bob 1
2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... 13 hr viking nation 10
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••