USC spring roster reflects a championship ready team

Apr 14, 2012 Full story: Sporting News 217

USC will contend for the BCS National Championship. There's little doubt about that.

Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#206 Aug 3, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Marc Tyler did break the law in grabbing a chick's ass - it's call sexual assault, and spitting at another chick is considered another assault
Funny how when Dragovic did essentially the same thing, if not worse, you called the first act "fooling around" and justified him choking and hitting the other woman by saying "she deserved it for getting in his face."

But yah, you don't have a double-standard...
Ruger16

Box Springs, GA

#207 Aug 3, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry the USC locker room is reserved for WINNERS so you will never know what you mean... HaHa
USsleeze locker room is for winners? So why no bowl game last year?
Ruger16

Box Springs, GA

#208 Aug 3, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Gotta love those Alabamians.<quoted text>
Yeah Matt, we all know you love Alabamians. Now lay off with your arrogance. You're not that smart
Ruger16

Box Springs, GA

#209 Aug 3, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ruger, USleeze wouldn't break NCAA rules by paying players man. They are running the cleanest program in the country according to CT.
LOL. Yeah their QB's ace all the Ballroom dancing classes they offer! Just ask their last QB Sanchez.
But at least his family wasnt put up in a mansion under Pete Carrols nose. Or were they.......... HMMMMMMM
But we all know USsleeze is the oasis of honesty in CFB! Rolling eyes

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#210 Aug 5, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how when Dragovic did essentially the same thing, if not worse, you called the first act "fooling around" and justified him choking and hitting the other woman by saying "she deserved it for getting in his face."
I believe you're confused CPEM, your statement is in reference to when EJ Woods grabbed a chick's ass (his ex GF) and that girl's "friend" attacked EJ Woods for doing it, and EJ grabbed that skank by the throat. She did the physical attacking and EJ defended himself, good for him!! but it's a moot point, because UCLA asked him to leave the program voluntarily and EJ Woods complied.

As for Dragovic, he was charged went to court and it was proven that in fact he had been the victim, not the agressor, and the D.A. dropped all charges. Back a few years ago I had a psycho GF, and I was arrested twice for domestic abuse as well, and the charges were dropped because I proved that in fact I was the victim not the agressor. Anything else you would like me to clarify CPEM?

#211 Aug 5, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, Marc Tyler did not know that girl he grabbed or spit on, and the attacks were random, just like the punks that were previously arrested for rape in your football team.

Burn, baby, burn!

#212 Aug 5, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you're confused CPEM, your statement is in reference to when EJ Woods grabbed a chick's ass (his ex GF) and that girl's "friend" attacked EJ Woods for doing it, and EJ grabbed that skank by the throat. She did the physical attacking and EJ defended himself, good for him!! but it's a moot point, because UCLA asked him to leave the program voluntarily and EJ Woods complied.
As for Dragovic, he was charged went to court and it was proven that in fact he had been the victim, not the agressor, and the D.A. dropped all charges. Back a few years ago I had a psycho GF, and I was arrested twice for domestic abuse as well, and the charges were dropped because I proved that in fact I was the victim not the agressor. Anything else you would like me to clarify CPEM?
Yah, thanks for the clarification. It's a little difficult for me to keep all the women-abusers at UCLA straight.

#213 Aug 6, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, thanks for the clarification. It's a little difficult for me to keep all the women-abusers at UCLA straight.
Wow, really CPEM?? 5 USC football players arrested for rape, and one more they recruited from Colorado State, not including the incidents like Marc Tyler's and the one earlier this year in which the walk on, beat the crap out of his girlfriend...and you have the gall to talk crap?? I will take your post as sarcasm. But be careful, you're starting to sound like Trojan, and slowly Chosen Traveler is taking over as the only level headed Trojan. As for me? I've been consistent with my posting since I came on here, and I refuse to sleep with the enemy.

Burn, baby, burn!

#214 Aug 6, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, really CPEM?? 5 USC football players arrested for rape, and one more they recruited from Colorado State, not including the incidents like Marc Tyler's and the one earlier this year in which the walk on, beat the crap out of his girlfriend...and you have the gall to talk crap?? I will take your post as sarcasm. But be careful, you're starting to sound like Trojan, and slowly Chosen Traveler is taking over as the only level headed Trojan. As for me? I've been consistent with my posting since I came on here, and I refuse to sleep with the enemy.
You're still deflecting and ignoring the argument and displaying how bad your double-standard is. A USC player is accused of something, and in your eyes, they are guilty. A UCLA player (or even yourself) is accused of something, and it is all justified or they are false accusations. Everybody here, but you, sees that. No amount of spinning or deflecting or "oh yeah, well USC..." bullshytting will ever change that.

YOU. ARE. A. TROLL.

So "Troll On!!!" little troll, you are a joke here now. Congratulations, you are now a joke on two, count 'em, TWO websites.

#215 Aug 6, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still deflecting and ignoring the argument and displaying how bad your double-standard is. A USC player is accused of something, and in your eyes, they are guilty. A UCLA player (or even yourself) is accused of something, and it is all justified or they are false accusations. Everybody here, but you, sees that. No amount of spinning or deflecting or "oh yeah, well USC..." bullshytting will ever change that.
YOU. ARE. A. TROLL.
So "Troll On!!!" little troll, you are a joke here now. Congratulations, you are now a joke on two, count 'em, TWO websites.
buahahahaha calling me a double standard? look in the mirror effing POS.

Burn, baby, burn!

#216 Aug 6, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> look in the mirror effing POS.
The troll equivalent to "I know you are, but what am I?"

All accusation, no substance. Never had it, never will.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#218 Aug 6, 2012
Ruger16 wrote:
<quoted text>USsleeze locker room is for winners? So why no bowl game last year?
You know why (smartass). If no sanctions we would have easily been in a BCS game. 10-2 and we wouldve ran right through!!!

USC - YOUR FUTURE 2012 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#219 Aug 6, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you're confused CPEM, your statement is in reference to when EJ Woods grabbed a chick's ass (his ex GF) and that girl's "friend" attacked EJ Woods for doing it, and EJ grabbed that skank by the throat. She did the physical attacking and EJ defended himself, good for him!! but it's a moot point, because UCLA asked him to leave the program voluntarily and EJ Woods complied.
Hey Robbie, get back to me when you can actually talk some football again. You may even have a win against Rice to be (semi) proud of... HaHa
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#220 Aug 6, 2012
Recently, there was a small uptick in home sales near the USC Campus
-just speculating

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#221 Aug 6, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>buahahahaha calling me a double standard? look in the mirror effing POS.
Rob...try to reflect...Christian...Jesus... really now...

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#222 Aug 6, 2012
Pardon but CT made the comment, not me. BTW I am booksmart, very much so. I am also smart enough to be earning 1.5% daily compounded interest everday. Oh yeah, finacial freedom is just around the corner.
Ruger16 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Matt, we all know you love Alabamians. Now lay off with your arrogance. You're not that smart

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#223 Aug 7, 2012
Alabama your 2011 Natl champs YO

We only just begun...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 29 min Go Blue Forever 1,481
Making a case for MVP: Packers' Aaron Rodgers t... 1 hr Uncovered 1
Was Adrian Peterson wrong to punish his child w... 2 hr lady 797
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 28,400
Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao Blamed ... 13 hr Leonardo 2
Sex assault case gets 49er cut 17 hr TNS Diarrhea Rants 6
David Ross follows Lester to the Cubs 19 hr EARL SCOTT 1
More from around the web