In The Pits: Stop hating on Danica Patrick

May 14, 2012 Full story: Clover Herald 149

Chances are, if you're an ardent NASCAR fan, you might have snickered at the very mention of her name.

Full Story
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#121 Jun 17, 2012
Poor butromoron - it wasn't, but name calling is all the you can offer due to your total ignorance of NACAR.
Curious, can you name een one driver with a record as poor as Dwarfica? Its too obvious that your slavih affinity for her is sexist ad nothing else.

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#122 Jun 17, 2012
At least he village no knows where to find it's
I-d-10-t whorehey
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#123 Jun 17, 2012
he village no knows??????

Ignorant of NASCAR and illiterate - what a combination for the poor moron buttrosmoke. The illiterate again offers the childish insult - this time in broken english. Is english your 2nd language buttro? Did you have a 1st?

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#124 Jun 17, 2012
At least the village now knows where to find it's
I-d-10-t whorehey. I agree with you she has no talent why are you being an ass? Did you get dropped on your head punkin?
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#125 Jun 28, 2012
Poor buttro - so dishonest. Rather than face the facts that drivers like Dwrafica drag the sport down - the clown offers nothing but childish insults. Guess it's a sign poor buttro didn;t finish high school.
Let's compare the hard facts for little Dwarfica vs. successful drivers.

• Danica Patrick, age 30: 39 races, zero wins, one top 5, four top 10s, one pole.

Now, let's consider some well-known drivers at comparable points in their careers:

• Tony Stewart, age 27: 38 races, zero wins, six top 5s, seven top 10s, two poles.
• Jeff Gordon, age 19: 31 races, zero wins, five top 5s, 10 top 10s, one pole.
• Kyle Busch, age 19: 41 races, five wins, 18 top 5s, 25 top 10s, five poles.
• Carl Edwards, age 25: 36 races, five wins, 15 top 5s, 21 top 10s, four poles.

She was a bust in indy and is not taking well to NASCAR. She's over 30 and has little chance or expectation of NASCAR success - except for the sexist clowns like buttro so biased as to claim losing is victory for her based on her sex. Even her tiny tits will sag soon - time for a boob job to support her marketing.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#126 Jun 28, 2012
Jorge wrote:
Poor buttro - so dishonest. Rather than face the facts that drivers like Dwrafica drag the sport down - the clown offers nothing but childish insults. Guess it's a sign poor buttro didn;t finish high school.
Let's compare the hard facts for little Dwarfica vs. successful drivers.
• Danica Patrick, age 30: 39 races, zero wins, one top 5, four top 10s, one pole.
Now, let's consider some well-known drivers at comparable points in their careers:
• Tony Stewart, age 27: 38 races, zero wins, six top 5s, seven top 10s, two poles.
• Jeff Gordon, age 19: 31 races, zero wins, five top 5s, 10 top 10s, one pole.
• Kyle Busch, age 19: 41 races, five wins, 18 top 5s, 25 top 10s, five poles.
• Carl Edwards, age 25: 36 races, five wins, 15 top 5s, 21 top 10s, four poles.
She was a bust in indy and is not taking well to NASCAR. She's over 30 and has little chance or expectation of NASCAR success - except for the sexist clowns like buttro so biased as to claim losing is victory for her based on her sex. Even her tiny tits will sag soon - time for a boob job to support her marketing.
What you see IS a boob job Jorge hahaha!
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#127 Jun 28, 2012
LOL - good point. Wonder if she's engaged in re any other jobs beginning with b's that earn her a ride.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#128 Jun 28, 2012
Jorge wrote:
LOL - good point. Wonder if she's engaged in re any other jobs beginning with b's that earn her a ride.
Lol I don't know man...damn Tony?? Hahaha!!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#129 Jun 29, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I don't know man...damn Tony?? Hahaha!!
I often wonder why she stayed with her husband. The story broke about him soon after they married. I guess she had to much to lose to dump him.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#130 Jun 29, 2012
True - I heard he was a physica therapist accused of statutry rape of a 16 year old patient coule of years after they were married. Was he convisted?
ROMNEY 2012

Mooresville, NC

#131 Jun 29, 2012
Jorge wrote:
True - I heard he was a physica therapist accused of statutry rape of a 16 year old patient coule of years after they were married. Was he convisted?
Hey clown with multiple nics/personalites...PLEASE learn to spell!
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#133 Jun 30, 2012
Another pair of illiterates.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#134 Jun 30, 2012
Here's more info on her husband. She picks husbands as well as she drives. Looks like she's running out of the top 10 there as well.

“Paul E. Hospenthal, license no. PT001940E of Scottsdale, Ariz., agreed to a permanent, voluntary surrender of his license because he had a license disciplined by the proper licensing authority of another state.”(09-27-07) So, now no longer on probation, he has no license.

“The Board then discussed ordering Mr. Hospenthal to submit to a psycho-sexual evaluation. The motion carried by a unanimous roll call vote.”

In the Arizona State Board of Physical Therapy records, there is another complaint that in 2000 he seduced another woman while she was his physical therapy patient and that they had a consensual sexual relationship for four years during which time she “periodically received physical therapy care from Mr. Hospenthal both in and out of his clinic.”
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#136 Jun 30, 2012
Try that in English.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#137 Aug 10, 2012
i masturbate to Danica alot, only good thing about Nascar.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#138 Aug 12, 2012
You're into angry dwarfs?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#139 Aug 12, 2012
Jorge wrote:
You're into angry dwarfs?

No, I'm not into your mother.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#140 Aug 14, 2012
Poor little clown - mommy insults. Wonder if the alleged wanker has reached puberty - much less graduate from middle school.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#141 Aug 14, 2012
Jorge wrote:
Poor little clown - mommy insults. Wonder if the alleged wanker has reached puberty - much less graduate from middle school.
You right you right.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#142 Aug 15, 2012
Grammar check, wanker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 36 min Go Blue Forever 1,433
Former Bills star Talley suffers from depression 41 min Kal 1
Pats are unanimous No. 1 in AP Pro32 rankings 52 min Uncovered 1
Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib (May '14) 5 hr Happy Turkey Day 706
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 6 hr Didnt pay attention 168
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Trojan 28,252
John Terry in World Cup injury scare (May '10) 8 hr ofis tasima 4
Phil Hughes has died at the age of 25 23 hr Ajay 1

Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE