Jeremy Lin exclusive: I will always have haters

Jul 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Campbell Reporter

J1. eremy Lin smiles as he answers questions during a news conference after signing a three-year-deal worth $25 million to play for the NBA Rockets in Houston July 19, 2012.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of181
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Unless racial equality is achieved the NBA is always looked upon as racist and bigoted . We need a racial quota in the NBA.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ginobili wrote:
Son? I am probably older than you.
Iam sure and gulping Geritol daily.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ginobili wrote:
Unless racial equality is achieved the NBA is always looked upon as racist and bigoted . We need a racial quota in the NBA.
ok ass wipe you made your point. Now bubble off.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 28, 2012
 
Yea Ginobilli up the quota for hockey too while your at it. Stupid fool.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 28, 2012
 
Ginobili wrote:
Unless racial equality is achieved the NBA is always looked upon as racist and bigoted . We need a racial quota in the NBA.
Perhaps you could humor us with an example of the people, aside from yourself, that view the league as "Racist and Bigoted"?
Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

"I will always have haters"

Well said. Just for the fact that he is Asian and we all know lots of Asian haters around. Racism is alive and well in the NBA. It is what it is.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ginobili wrote:
Unless racial equality is achieved the NBA is always looked upon as racist and bigoted . We need a racial quota in the NBA.
Yet another reason why Ginobili is a jack @ZZ:

"Racial Equality"

http://www.topix.com/forum/nba/TTT974T9KP40NR...
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I don't hate asians and blacks, I just do not think that they belonged in the NBA. Why should us whites pay their salaries when they are not even one of us.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 11, 2012
 
Ginobili wrote:
I don't hate asians and blacks, I just do not think that they belonged in the NBA. Why should us whites pay their salaries when they are not even one of us.
2 things here numbskull. Your claim to fame was admitting that you were half asian. Now its we whites. You sound like a honky tonk red neck from Alabama.
Blacks don't belong in the nba? Dude you don't belong on this earth period.
Man you talk such crap.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 11, 2012
 
Ginobili wrote:
I don't hate asians and blacks, I just do not think that they belonged in the NBA. Why should us whites pay their salaries when they are not even one of us.
why would any black or asian want to be even on of you(so you claim)? Hello wake up the world is full of shades and colour. Where do you live? Under a rock? If one man was lefting standing on this earth guaranteed it would be an asian. Dummy.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 12, 2012
 
In a democracy the majority rules, aren't we whites the majority? Asians approx 1% of USA pop and blacks 11% they are minorities, If we were using a quota like in many areas, then the NBA to be fair should be 1% asians and 11% blacks. If we use a racial quota, all the NBA arenas would be filled with people. Heck, many people the NBA is just too black.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 12, 2012
 
Ginobili wrote:
In a democracy the majority rules, aren't we whites the majority? Asians approx 1% of USA pop and blacks 11% they are minorities, If we were using a quota like in many areas, then the NBA to be fair should be 1% asians and 11% blacks. If we use a racial quota, all the NBA arenas would be filled with people. Heck, many people the NBA is just too black.
Dummy
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Ginobili wrote:
I don't hate asians and blacks, I just do not think that they belonged in the NBA. Why should us whites pay their salaries when they are not even one of us.
It must suck to be so confused in life...

On one hand, you cherish your fellow Aryan bretheren and call African American people "Violent", "Ignorant" and "Racist"....on the other hand you claim to be part "Chinese" and embrace asians even though you ripped on Jeremy Linn becasue he was asian and through all of this, you claim that not only are you BETTER than Lebron,(LOL) you claim the NBA wont allow you to play because you are white!

Maybe if they knew you were Chinese, they would allow you entry? LOL

But wait! There's more!

You oppose the abundance of blacks in the NBA and yet here you are, day after day, night after night, commenting on the games and players!

There is medication for this Ginobili...you can get the voices to stop. I think.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 12, 2012
 
All of you were jumping on the China bandwagon thing saying you were part Chinese when you are no more Chinese than I. Why couldn't I too jump on the bandwagon. All joking aside, can this JL really play, in 35 games last year he was alright but how about 82 games?
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 12, 2012
 
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
It must suck to be so confused in life...
On one hand, you cherish your fellow Aryan bretheren and call African American people "Violent", "Ignorant" and "Racist"....on the other hand you claim to be part "Chinese" and embrace asians even though you ripped on Jeremy Linn becasue he was asian and through all of this, you claim that not only are you BETTER than Lebron,(LOL) you claim the NBA wont allow you to play because you are white!
Maybe if they knew you were Chinese, they would allow you entry? LOL
But wait! There's more!
You oppose the abundance of blacks in the NBA and yet here you are, day after day, night after night, commenting on the games and players!
There is medication for this Ginobili...you can get the voices to stop. I think.
Hahahahah
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Aug 12, 2012
 
Ginobili wrote:
All of you were jumping on the China bandwagon thing saying you were part Chinese when you are no more Chinese than I. Why couldn't I too jump on the bandwagon. All joking aside, can this JL really play, in 35 games last year he was alright but how about 82 games?
Have you lost your mind. Where does it say any of us were Chinese. You really losing it pal

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Have you lost your mind. Where does it say any of us were Chinese. You really losing it pal
I finding it amusing that You actually ask him if he has lost his mind, when it's completely clear without any doubt that he has.

You know that this is some patient seating at a Psychiatric hospital that whenever he/she gets internet time he/she comes on topix to let his/her multiple personalities enjoy them selves, cause once he/she is off the internet he/she goes back into medication....lol
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The NBA is an American organization not international, this is the case, the NBA should be representative of America. The stereotypical American is white anglo-saxon protestant, straight.
We need to write our Congress about this, make the NBA American again. U saw in the Olympics all the other teams were very representative of their own stereotypical ethnicity.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Aug 14, 2012
 
Ginobili wrote:
The NBA is an American organization not international, this is the case, the NBA should be representative of America. The stereotypical American is white anglo-saxon protestant, straight.
We need to write our Congress about this, make the NBA American again. U saw in the Olympics all the other teams were very representative of their own stereotypical ethnicity.
Actually stereotypical American is just in Your head, there is no such thing.

America is a continent and anglo-saxon aren'the majority in it, and if You really believe half of the B.S. You are writing then why use Ginobili as Your nickname, why a hispanic lastname why not anglo-saxon?

Does You other personalities have issues with this one? I'm sure the half asian one would not appreciate Your comments.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Aug 14, 2012
 
Ginobili wrote:
The NBA is an American organization not international, this is the case, the NBA should be representative of America. The stereotypical American is white anglo-saxon protestant, straight.
We need to write our Congress about this, make the NBA American again. U saw in the Olympics all the other teams were very representative of their own stereotypical ethnicity.
Yea like Ibaka playing for Spain? Look Goof ball why don't you start first by starting the process. Iam sure with your former NBA status that they will surely listen to you. Right Snowflake?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of181
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••